Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Sexy Hot Selling Black Latex Pants High Waist Rubber Latex fetish Tight Bodysuit Handmade Latex Catsuits
$482.79

penis extender
Penis Extender SizeDoctor Penis Enlargement STRETCHER System Kit Doctor Size for Extender Penis Pump
$745.26-48%

electric shock silicone gag
Balls Rotating Dildo Plug Queue Suction Cup Penis Butt Suction Cup Sextoy Big Ass Dilator Anaĺ Xxl Anal Toys Female Auto Suck
$150.56-33%

hormone female
Breast Enhancement Cream Promotes Female Hormones Breast Firming Lift Massage Enlarge Breasts Max Size Woman Sexy Body Care
$25.59

latex one piece
Women Sexy Teddy Lingerie Body Suit Femme Open Crotch Wetlook Costume Leather Crotchless Sissy Clubwear Bodysuit Latex Catsuit
$17.09-26%

rubber cosplay
Halloween Carnival Mask Unisex Cosplay Funny Animal Headgear Latex Animal Mask Dog Donkey Horse Head Funny Scary Prop
$80.38

silicone bodysuit
Eyung Full Body Silicone Onesie No Oil Crossdresser Sissy Shemale Drag Queen Silicone Bodysuit Silicone Breast Forms Suit
$698.17-66%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rain Fashion and PVC fetish
Ah, found it.

Wraparound rain skirt with a split for women who like riding bikes. Comfortably sits on hips.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 regenrok-01.jpg     regenrok-02.jpg   
(27 Dec 2010, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, found it.

Wraparound rain skirt with a split for women who like riding bikes. Comfortably sits on hips.

I got this skirt in size S, wide enough for my waist, because it stretches there, but quite short. I hope that I can find the same one in side L or XL, depending on the waist size. Unfortunately, this skirt is out of production.
For a moment, I thought that PVC-U-Like had changed their marketing stragegy and merged their sales department with someone elses. I typed in the url from memory and got it slightly wrong, it is a .com domain, not .co.uk. This dealer is not mentioned on the PVC-U-Like website, they do link to some distributors though. So I have no idea, if this shop is worth a look or not. No postal address, and it is a mirror of the website http://www.kinky-clothes.com/.

Well, PVC-u-like is still there with their original website, url hasn't changed, www.pvc-u-like.com.
Transparent plastic again:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 transparent-plastic-jacket-01.jpg     transparent-plastic-jacket-02.jpg     transparent-plastic-jacket-03.jpg     transparent-plastic-jacket-latex-catsuit-04.jpg   
And another one:

transparent-plastic-encasement-05.jpg   

If we are talking plastic, I definitely prefer thin transparent (total) encasement. With breathing holes, of course 😉
😋
(11 Oct 2010, 03:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Speaking of PVC. I like this transparent plastic hood:
Who can say that it's not related to the rain fashion? You can wear it during rainy weather. You can see through the hood and it will keep your hair dry 😋
anyone know where this hood comes from would love to get hold of one

(24 Feb 2011, 14:56 )spw24 Wrote: 😋
(11 Oct 2010, 03:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Speaking of PVC. I like this transparent plastic hood:
Who can say that it's not related to the rain fashion? You can wear it during rainy weather. You can see through the hood and it will keep your hair dry 😋
anyone know where this hood comes from would love to get hold of one

You might get pretty close at www.pvc-u-like.com but they don't have exactly that one.
It's so funny, I want to buy a pvc clothing for Halloween , Searching the fit one now!
(06 Oct 2012, 08:04 )cosplaycow Wrote: It's so funny, I want to buy a pvc clothing for Halloween , Searching the fit one now!

Interesting stuff in the link on your signature!
Have you ever seen these pictures ?
A European artist used a device similar to a vacbed for packing people.
Here are a few pictures taken from the web !

Vacuum_experiments

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos Like Ra 108 44,015 16 Mar 2024, 20:02
Last Post: latexballet
Rain Skirts makers and sellers Strappado 1 4,466 01 Jan 2011, 02:34
Last Post: Strappado
Cool Rain Skirt DIY Strappado 0 4,080 14 Dec 2010, 22:51
Rain Capes and Ponchos Strappado 0 5,915 06 Dec 2010, 22:27

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (2) , Like Ra (13) , spw24 (1) , Strappado (19) , vacuum_experiments (2)