Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Ibcccndc Jelly Moisturizing Lip Oil Lip Gloss Hydrating Moisturizing Plumping Sexy Lip Glow Oil Tinted Non-sticky Clear Lip Coat
$3.19

amoresy
AMORESY Spandex Tight-fitting Athletic Hooded Tops Men High Elastic windproof Breathable Gym Trainning Running Fitness T shirt
$325.48-8%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Realistic Muscle Male Costume Fake Belly Men's Chest Crossdresser Macho Silicone Artificial Simulation Body Hombre COS
$245.78-29%

bdsm
Bondage Kit BDSM Restraints Fetish Erotic Sex Toys For Couples Women Bandage Slave Collars Obedience Handcuffs Master Adult Game
$4.05

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL74) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Game Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-25%

corset
Latex Waist Trainer 25 Steel Bone Women Shapers Corset Strap Body Girdles Slimming Sports Belly Belt Lingerie Plus Size Party
$41.71-36%

Ftshist
Ftshist Glossy Metallic Color Long Gloves Classic Full Fingers Elastic Elbow Gloves Perfect For Pole Club Halloween Accessories
$15.58-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Magic Wands" with remote control or "hard" switches?
I believe I once saw someone hacking a magic wand to make his own controller. This could be re-use to build your own.

I searched for it but always come back to other kind of wand…
(22 Mar 2022, 21:32 )no smile Wrote: I believe I once saw someone hacking a magic wand to make his own controller. This could be re-use to build your own.

Yeah, found this thread, but I'm not versed in this sort of DIY hacks.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(22 Mar 2022, 13:30 )Bound Whore Wrote: the wand has neither app control, nor can it be plugged into a smart plug for running at intervals for hands free fun (if the power gets cut and turned back on, it stays off).
I've got two of such wands. And I was also looking for a simple solution.
(22 Mar 2022, 23:23 )Bound Whore Wrote: Yeah, found this thread
Can we merge them?
(22 Mar 2022, 23:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Mar 2022, 23:23 )Bound Whore Wrote: Yeah, found this thread
Can we merge them?

Yes, please.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(22 Mar 2022, 23:23 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(22 Mar 2022, 21:32 )no smile Wrote: I believe I once saw someone hacking a magic wand to make his own controller. This could be re-use to build your own.

Yeah, found this thread, but I'm not versed in this sort of DIY hacks.

Yeah, of course I did not search ra’s wonderful archive…  Rolleyes Fool2
 domi2-a.png   

It's only mini, but lovense' motors are quite good so far

Lovense

I have no experience with the wand, but with Lush 2 and Max 2 and they are great...
I bought a controller for my wand that's been working great for years.

http://www.wandessentials.com/af689.html

Going to assume we're well past this point....? Unless you want to try to program an IR transmitter.

I can confirm this thing is using some very basic IR programming, seeing how I recently learned that the IR signal sent out to turn up a particular brand of space heater is the same command to set the wand to maximum speed. 😵

We've since separated the two appliances.. 😬😐

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bullet vibrator (timer) control SuzanneC 5 551 26 Aug 2022, 04:20
Last Post: Tinker D
remote controlled anal plug slaafruben 15 6,057 29 Jan 2018, 21:04
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Alternatives to the Hitachi Magic Wand IncEra 20 16,145 22 Aug 2017, 11:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (2) , essanym (2) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (3) , no smile (3) , swswl (4) , Vixien (2)