Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-20%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

2023 chastity
2023 CREEL Design Male Chastity Device Full Wrap Penis Ring Matched With Cobra Python Multiple Cock Cage Adult Sex Toys For Men
$34.30-43%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girl Long Sleeve Fish Scale Unitard Stirrup Dance Full Body Bodysuit Toddler Print Gymnastic Jumpsuit Halloween Costume
$18.59-30%

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Sexy Body Suits Women Swim Wear Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Sports Crotchless Swimsuit Plus Size Bathing Suit
$314.53-30%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Oil Shiny Sheer Mini Dress Glossy See Through Strapless Bodycon Dress Smooth Elastic Package Hip Nightdress Erotic Clubwear
$42.35-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Public mummification ;)

9051zr.mp4 (Size: 6.38 MB )

Errrmmmm..... WTF????
(10 May 2022, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Errrmmmm..... WTF????

I'm assuming this is in China and has something to do with CCP's heavy handed approach to stopping the spread of covid in the most absurd and inhumane ways.
Well that has to top the list for weirdest method of arresting someone but. Yeah, this is probably Shanghai in China, government has gone nuts and the police/big whites basically treat it like a contact disease, like how you would treat a really fast spreading norovirus epidemic. Sadly bleach sterilization and avoiding bodily contact does very little against covid, the masks and face shield actually do the job. Sadly the government has their heads so far up their backsides they refuse to admit their foolishness or take foreign vaccines, speak out and get punished.

Hence, wrapping someone up to avoid contact during an airborne disease pandemic.
I still don't understand it. He would be able to get out anyway if he's cuffed to a rail inside the car. And what's next? Just lay them all on top of each other? Until what? Still makes no sense to me...

Anybody from China?
So far, I see only one "reasonable reason" - if the poor guy is mentally unstable and can injure himself.
looking for a scenario in my yellow pvc suit, maybe supplemented with yellow wanders, to go to mcdonalds, for a public humiliation, anyone input ?

no mask, this is forbidden

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_1814.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Duct tape cocoon mummification/encasement Joyl27 81 70,858 28 Jul 2023, 12:58
Last Post: madjack
Mummification in plaster d7i 2 2,231 16 Oct 2020, 17:02
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (1)