Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Seraphine Cosplay Costume Game LOL Seraphine Cosplay Outfit Halloween Women Carnival Suit New Skin
$250.45-75%

mummy bondage
Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$23.72-50%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-50%

rubber cosplay
Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashibira Inosuke Cosplay Masks Latex Pig Masks Halloween Helmet Party Masquerade Prop
$41.77-50%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-62%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton Retro 50's Lili St. Cyr Lingerie Ad Art Burlesque Pinup
$139.15-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Public mummification ;)

9051zr.mp4 (Size: 6.38 MB )

Errrmmmm..... WTF????
(10 May 2022, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Errrmmmm..... WTF????

I'm assuming this is in China and has something to do with CCP's heavy handed approach to stopping the spread of covid in the most absurd and inhumane ways.
Well that has to top the list for weirdest method of arresting someone but. Yeah, this is probably Shanghai in China, government has gone nuts and the police/big whites basically treat it like a contact disease, like how you would treat a really fast spreading norovirus epidemic. Sadly bleach sterilization and avoiding bodily contact does very little against covid, the masks and face shield actually do the job. Sadly the government has their heads so far up their backsides they refuse to admit their foolishness or take foreign vaccines, speak out and get punished.

Hence, wrapping someone up to avoid contact during an airborne disease pandemic.
I still don't understand it. He would be able to get out anyway if he's cuffed to a rail inside the car. And what's next? Just lay them all on top of each other? Until what? Still makes no sense to me...

Anybody from China?
So far, I see only one "reasonable reason" - if the poor guy is mentally unstable and can injure himself.
looking for a scenario in my yellow pvc suit, maybe supplemented with yellow wanders, to go to mcdonalds, for a public humiliation, anyone input ?

no mask, this is forbidden

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_1814.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Duct tape cocoon mummification/encasement Joyl27 81 70,574 28 Jul 2023, 12:58
Last Post: madjack
Mummification in plaster d7i 2 2,205 16 Oct 2020, 17:02
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (1)