Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Women Shapewear Banquet Travelling Breathable Waist Trainer Belly Control Slimming Corset Female Underwear Yoga Gym Sports
$6.61-47%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup 7 Sucking Rotating Licking Thusting Modes Pocket Pussy LED Stroker Blowjob Sex Toys For Men
$51.72

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Exotic Socks Sexy Hosiery Sissy Pouch Nylon Pantyhose Ultra Thin Seamless Shiny Gloss Tights Stockings Gay Clubwear 165-180
$22.31-20%

msemis
Women's Metallic Gymnastic Leotards Dress Rhythmic Gymnastics Bodysuit Rhinestones Yoga Figure Skating Jumpsuit Ballet Leotard
$183.15-19%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Women Blue Latex Swimsuit High Split Rubber Thong Bodysuits Club Catsuits for Women
$95.57-19%

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Latex Patent Leather PVC Midi Skirt Women Plus Size Elegant Slit Office Lady Pencil Skirt Pu Knee Length Skirt Custom
$29.80

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Prostate orgasm
I have a better idea. Open the back of your TV.
With the tv on, grab that red wire.

I don't care about math, Just that bolt of lightning running from my fingers to my toes and beyond.

IIeeeeeee....... "poof"

Ok, I have one for you. A few years ago, A friend of mine was working at his auto shop here in the USA. We had a car that had a very bad miss in one of the cylinders. My buddy has this habit of placing one hand behind his back and reaches in with his other hand and pulls off each wire to see if the miss stays the same or if it gets worse.
Well, this day, we were working on a BMW and he had to reach in to remove the sparkplug wire. Well, he stood a little to close to the fender, and Crack...Crack...Crack
The look in his face was that of someone in a state of shock.
He fell to the ground and grab his cock and balls.
He told me later that after that, he body didn't know weather to pee right there or have a hard-on.

So he did both.
(10 Jan 2013, 22:45 )Strappado Wrote: PS: The tounge test was on a 1.5v battery like this one:
[Image: 4_5_v_flachbatterie_zink_kohle__1_stueck_422772.jpg]
Sorry for the tecnical advice,this one is a 4.5 cell!..😉
(20 Jan 2013, 23:35 )laris069 Wrote:
(10 Jan 2013, 22:45 )Strappado Wrote: PS: The tounge test was on a 1.5v battery like this one:
[Image: 4_5_v_flachbatterie_zink_kohle__1_stueck_422772.jpg]
Sorry for the tecnical advice,this one is a 4.5 cell!..😉

OK, 4.5 volt then. It must be decades ago, that I have seen or used one, but I am sure, that testing it didn't hurt.
OK, Back to orgasm.

I tried the butt plug, So far so good. But I can't get that 1.5" dildo to go in. Even with lube. So, I am wondering if I have a small ass, or maybe I am ising the wrong size dildo.

And here is another question.
Does a 1.5 mean across or all the way around?

The one I have is 1.5 inches across, or if you measure around the dildo it comes out to be almost 5 inches.
(21 Jan 2013, 19:37 )Tinker D Wrote: OK, Back to orgasm.

I tried the butt plug, So far so good. But I can't get that 1.5" dildo to go in. Even with lube. So, I am wondering if I have a small ass, or maybe I am ising the wrong size dildo.

And here is another question.

The one I have is 1.5 inches across, or if you measure around the dildo it comes out to be almost 5 inches.

You need lots of time and Lube

go in a dog like position and try... and relax your ass...
Push in as af as possible hold it some 10 seconds
Take it out and then start again...

It took me weeks to get a plug in with that size
I started with a smaller one...

krinlyc
"Almost 5 inches" circumference sounds right at a diameter of 1.5 inches (3.14 x 1.5 = 4.7 inches). 1.5 inches circumference would be almost 0.5 inches diameter, still considerably more than a pencil.

I tried a butt plug ages ago, and I don't think, I will ever try it again. It felt "inside" days after I had removed it. It might have been the same size - 1.5".

For better understanding of the location of the prostrate, I looked for an image:

[Image: clip_image053.gif]

Apparently, you can stimulate the prostrate from the outside, between your legs. That is one reason, why bicycle sports is considered dangerous for men (which is in fact not true at all). Grab behind your balls and find the sensitive spot.

(I wonder if it was coincidence, that I found this image on an Indian website about sex education)
(21 Jan 2013, 23:50 )Strappado Wrote: why bicycle sports is considered dangerous for men (which is in fact not true at all).
I've heard the opposite statement - cycling is good for men because it stimulates the prostate gland.
(21 Jan 2013, 23:50 )Strappado Wrote: Apparently, you can stimulate the prostrate from the outside, between your legs.
I believe that, that there, is know as the perineum. ...I can't remember the last time I came (outwith having sex) without putting some form of pressure there. I don't even realise I'm doing it, it's completely automatic.

Like Ra Wrote:
Strappado Wrote:why bicycle sports is considered dangerous for men (which is in fact not true at all).
I've heard the opposite statement - cycling is good for men because it stimulates the prostate gland.
Sounds like typical medical science to me... 😁

Tinker D Wrote:And here is another question.
1.5 inches across.

Tinker D Wrote:I tried the butt plug, So far so good. But I can't get that 1.5" dildo to go in. Even with lube. So, I am wondering if I have a small ass, or maybe I am ising the wrong size dildo.
I couldn't agree with krinlyc more: It takes time, patience, and lube. Lots of it. ...All of them.

When I first progressed onto toys, a 2.5-inch diameter buttplug used to scare the hell out of me. I was quite disappointed that I could only take a 1.5-inch one (and very slowly, at that). I wanted onto the bigger stuff. Tomorrow.
Let me tell you, I distinctly remember the first time that I saw a clear, 2.5-inch jelly butt plug, come out red. My face would have been as colourless as the plug should have been, I'm sure. I couldn't do anything but stare at it in disbelief.
Thankfully I was ok. It was the only red I saw, and it seemed to just clear right off, but the muscle pain was sore for a good few days.
Ever since then, though, I've tried to take it easy. And I'd strongly advise that anyone venturing into anal play, do the same.
Time, patience, and lube. Lots of it. ...All of them.

Putting that aside:
After years of anal play, I've managed to build up a good bit of muscle memory, so can manage a 2.5-inch butt plug with relative ease (it's my new 'base' size).
For years I was stuck on 2-inches, but happened to stumble onto the realisation that I could sit with a 2.5-inch in quite happily. (I remember going out for a date to the cinema with it in, very shortly after, too 😉 (unbeknownst to my lady friend, I might add)).
So, if you find you can't fit something in, don't just panic, and sit there wondering "why can't I?" (I used to scour forums and chat rooms looking for answers), just: relax, lube up, try, hold, try, hold, give up. Then come back the next time and see if you can get even a millimeter further. ...My bet is on yes.
If you rush things, you can send your body into a sort of panic and it can clamp up (leaving you with muscle pains) for days. But, if you're nice and gentle, and slow, your body will learn to accept it, and you won't feel those discomforts (or at least, not as much). This is what I meant by muscle memory.
Your butt has to learn that it can do the things your asking it to do. It's not going to learn it in just one session, it has to be built up over days/months/years.
When was the last time you saw a scarecrow looking fella walk into a gym, and come out looking like a bodybuilder after just a few hours? ...Exactly... 😉

Hopefully this helps... anyone. And I'm sorry for the vulgarities.

As for your particular scenario Tinker D:
If it's not a size issue, it could be down to that 'jerk' I was talking about: The two toys won't want to slide past one another, and you'll have to ...persuade them (For lack of a better choice of word 😉). Just don't over do it though!!
You could try pulling the buttplug base towards your back a little, as you'll find this gives more room at the front (towards your balls). And if you manage to get the tip of the dildo in by doing this, you're probably better letting go of the base again, before trying to slide the dildo in, as the plug will be obstructing it's path inside, due it being rotated towards your prostate.
Until you've managed to get them in together, I wouldn't worry about the positioning...

I'm beginning to hope that I put a disclaimer in my first post that indemnifies me from any law suits, etc...
Please, whatever you do, just be careful Shy

/LLL
See also this post: Compact e-stim device – Erectonus
Naw, I can wait. I am not in that big of a hurry. I can get a 2.0 buttplug in easly. But adding the 1.5 is just not going to happen....yet. I am starting with 1.5 and add a .75. I'll see what happens after that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any experiences of Aneros Helix Syn V Prostate Massager? jasapasa 2 812 07 Dec 2021, 05:39
Last Post: wolford57

Contributors: cbshackle (3) , essanym (1) , Hawtlilpantiboy (1) , krinlyc (1) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , LustrousLaminaLover (9) , no smile (1) , sentinel (1) , Strappado (5) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (9) , Vixien (1)