Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Faux Leather Neck Collar Posture Corset Bondage Straighten Up Trimming Binding Slave BDSM Bondage Strap Harness Sex Adult Game
$12.20-4%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Tank Fish Scale Ballet Dance Unitard Kids Print Romper Gymnastics Bodysuits Leotard Toddler Swimsuits Costume
$18.14-40%

ladyboy
Realistic Neckless Tank Top Silicone Fake Boobs Breathable Chest For Drag Queen Costumes Sissy Pussy Shemale Transgender Ladyboy
$212.96-28%

tpe penis
Vibrating Condoms Enlargement For Men Reusable Condoms Dildo Vibrator Penis Ring Sleeve Adult Sex Shop Sex Toy for Couples
$5.95

leather hood bondage
Piggy Cosplay Erotic Set Fetish Slave Bdsm Bondage Hood with Detachable Mask for Couple Gay Adult Game Feeding Femdom Sex Toy
$9.67-53%

transparent swimsuit
Hollow Out Black Tankini Set Transparent Plus Size Beach Swimming Women Swimwear Two Piece Swimsuit Bathing Suit Bikini Sets
$104.01

anal balls
Anal Toys for couples Glass Anal Beads Vaginal Balls Anal Plug Butt Sex Toy Sex Products Vagina Kegel Balls
$2.99-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plastic, Dental Bib
I'm not talking about the new style, paper disposable bib, but the older, plastic bib that was tied around your neck, fell to your waist and had a small catch tray/fold up part at the bottom.

It's another (embarrassing) turn on for me and we use it occasionally in our weekend (read fully dressed up) naughty sessions.

We're both in full uniform, I usually as a maid, my wife as a nurse and we are wearing a number of aprons, tabards and pinafores, plus rubber gloves. To get things going, my wife pulls out a dental bid from her apron pocket and ties it securely on me.

She then sits in a large armchair with me kneeling in front of her and she lifts her bottom up and I slide the bottom of my bib under her, before she settles down again.

Next thing she does is lift her uniform and apron skirts and slides down on my bib until I have no option but to pleasure her orally. As soon as I begin, she drops the skirts back down and I am in my little cocoon, doing what all maid's do best for their Mistress...

Perhaps something new to try one day if you have a thing for plastic bibs?
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos Like Ra 107 44,205 16 Mar 2024, 20:02
Last Post: latexballet
Plastic sheet bondage hoboid 0 2,977 05 Feb 2017, 21:57
Last Post: hoboid

Contributors: pvcpinafore (1)