Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-30%

latex tights
Women Sexy Leather Pantyhose Thigh High Lace Latex Tights Ruffled Over the Knee Stockings Female Party Club Wear Lingerie
$3.40-45%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Alune Cosplay Costume LOL Women Roleplay Fantasia Outfits Alune Casual Punk Suit Halloween Full Set
$121.51-47%

urethral plug
Electric Shock Urethra Plug Penis Stimulation Urethral Catheter Dilator Sounding Prostate Massager Penis Plug Sex Toys For Men
$32.37-1%

2023 chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$27.13

corset
Strapless Bowknot Corset Top Sleeveless Lace-up Bustier Summer Fashion Sling Tank Tops Clothes For Women Top Caimsole Streetwear
$21.72-62%

zentai
Kid Adult Zentai Men Women Novelty Dancing Full Body Suit Cosplay Costumes Halloween Carnival Skin Tight Bodysuit Spandex Suit
$20.70-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
(21 Sep 2021, 18:23 )Cattani Wrote: Must be one of the Anal Pig files calling 😉
But careful. I believe aside from giving endless bliss during ass games, the files also nudge the listener toward constantly going bigger and deeper, in line with the overall themes of constant insatiability. And while listening this may start feeling perfectly logical and inevitable. I know a while back I tried them out and then 30min later suddenly was on the way to becoming the next HotKinkyJo, or at least it felt so at the time. Too easy to stop thinking and just go with the flow.
Also suggestions to experiment sleeping with a full ass as well, I think.

Idk, I admit to being curious about anal stuff beforehand, its just that now with these files things "feel" different. Also its kinda like... It just happens. I'm not in control of it, my hands just wander. But I still don't see myself ever going extreme
although thats a good enough inspiration to try the anal whore file again today 😋 see if it can stay in the background or if it's going to be too distracting again
Listened again. Felt good just having it on while doing other stuff. Sometimes it would kind of "take over" for a minute I'd just get lost for a moment, but overall it feels way more natural now. I'm constantly horny, especially any time I play with my ass. I just wish I could do more. Aeady shopping for some basic toys (something I should have done awhile ago) because right now the way I'm playing is just getting me more worked up.

I think next I'll do the Crazy Whore Now file again in the background. It's weird how the files aren't even shocking me now. I still don't want the hardcore parts, but I just kind of ignore them and enjoy the rest.

Talking about it on here is deffffinitely getting me more worked up though, lol. Just typing up this little blurb, it's hard to even focus on what I want to say because that haze of arousal just gets on the edges of my brain and distracts me, but it's in a controllable spot and feels good so I don't mind. I'll try keep updates now to just if anything big happens 😋

EDIT:

As soon as I posted I realized I did have another thought! 😋 Dumb horny brain can't remember things well

Is there any connection between these files and Kei? At the end of the Anal Whore file I recognized sentences and patterns that are identical to things from Kei's Demon Girl files. I had recognized the same AI voice in the background, but this was actually the same sentence structure and everything, along with similar tones and binaurals
(21 Sep 2021, 22:20 )spiraltone42 Wrote: It's weird how the files aren't even shocking me now.
Ha! My thoughts about Bambi exactly! 😂

(21 Sep 2021, 22:20 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I had recognized the same AI voice in the background
Everybody uses the same TTS voices. SB changes it the most. Belyaev uses one of the oldest (listen to catgirl files).
Speaking of the name - "Belyaev". I doubt it's his real surname (who uses real names on the Internet), and there's one famous Russian writer of science fiction with such surname https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Belyaev (1884-1942) - really amazing writer.
(21 Sep 2021, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Everybody uses the same TTS voices. SB changes it the most. Belyaev uses one of the oldest (listen to catgirl files).

I know, it just really hit me at the end of the Anal Whore file, there's similar phrases. something along the lines of like "This file is taking control. It is taking control of you now." Etc. It's generic phrases yes, but they're structured and repeated identically to how Demon Girl is used in Kei's files "This Demon Girl is taking control. She is taking control of you now." etc
(21 Sep 2021, 23:42 )spiraltone42 Wrote: It's generic phrases yes, but they're structured and repeated identically
Brainwash style, like the most stupid and the most ear-wormy pop-songs, or "I'm Poppy" 😆 👂🔨
SCM Wrote:Sep 22, 2021
And her you are, dressed like a girl, in two pairs of pantyhose, shiny swimsuit, faux leather mini shorts, high heels and a necklace! Beautiful! Can it be enhanced? Of course! Narrower waist, fuller lips, tighter and smoother skin, fluffier and longer hair, rounder hips and longer legs. Let's work on it!
- 1 pig girl brainwashing daytime - continuation from 31:00min
Ha-ha! Not expected? You have to listen to it, until you finish your work. The quicker you finish it, the earlier you can switch to something less extreme, Marta-pig! Ha-ha!
And you think you can resist it? Of course, you can! After these files, you will be able to listen to anything without any problems. You will love Bambi. Finally. Or are you aeady ready? Not yet, do you feel the vibration in your anus? Yes! Bambi-pig!
If you do not agree with something unacceptable (at the moment), you automatically agree with something milder. That's the idea. Step by step.
Your cock is vibrating. You are heading an HFO, what would prove that you do like what's said in the file. Or would you prefer Bambi?
Or "female takeover" by EMG? Or D.A.R.E. by SB? You can choose!
Yes, girl, you are a pervert. Zzzzzzzzzzzz in your dick!
Yes, resist! Guess, what's slipping in?
Enough, you think?
You made it to the end! Good girl!
Next!
-- Anal Pig Brainwashing Overload
Ha-ha-ha! You haven't finished your work yet! So you have to listen!
You want to be a pretty girl. Good girl! You know what to do now! Ha-ha!
Yes, you were tricked into this series by Bambi! Now you have no choice, but to go the Bambi-pig way to your bright future with a twist!
You like to fill your ass anyway. Now you will be doing it regularly. Every day, every night, constant fun!
Ridiculous you think?
Good! Finished! Next!
-- 3 Anal Pig Filthy Whore
Scared? See? Nothing happened so far 😊
Don't go anywhere. Finish this file first. It's your training for today, Marta-pig!
One more.
-- 4 Pig Girl Brainwashing Extreme Binaurals (first 13 min)
I wish my subconscious was so clear, it's really hot reading that! 😋
The resume, so far - all 5 files are quite boring with some stupid suggestions 😆 If anything works - we will see, till this moment I did not notice anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,476 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 27,941 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)