Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
5XL Women Stockings PU Leather Tights Leggings High Socks Fetish Long Latex Stockings Clubwear Sexy Lingerie Nightwear
$19.96-50%

msemis
Mens Glossy O Neck Long Sleeve T-shirt Running Sports T-Shirts Tops Solid Color Slim Fit Breathable Tops Gym Yoga Sportwear
$23.18-34%

cock ring
EXVOID Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Silicone Sex Toys For Couples Crystal Penis Extender Enlarger Cock Enlarger Ring Sex Shop
$2.15-20%

exotic lingerie
Sex Temptation Erotic Costume Transparent Sexy Underwear Adult Sex Product Erotic Sex Toys For Women Couples Set Lingerie
$16.02

wetlook
Women Flare Shiny Trousers Laser Metallic Wetlook Ruffle Wide Leg Pants Retro 70s Disco Hippie Club Pants Bell-Bottomed Pants
$14.99-31%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft One Piece Nylon Spandex Kids Y-back Biketards Black Camisole Short Unitards Toddler Girls Stage Performance Suits
$19.34-47%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B95) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
(17 Sep 2021, 07:21 )Cattani Wrote:
(15 Sep 2021, 22:16 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(15 Sep 2021, 17:44 )Cattani Wrote: Yup. On the one hand this is likely fear-play promotion for a segment that's into fear-play, on the other hand 5-6 minutes tried out did lead to a day of sudden intense boners and intrusive sex thoughts. We'll see.

So i decided to try just putting this on in the background. I'm definitely not into most of the suggested "actions" in the file, but still listened the whole way through really turned on, whether that was the noises added in or the file working is too hard to tell the difference 😋

I'm a couple hours out now since listening and don't seem to feel many after effects? Definitely still horny but that's standard for me at this point 😁

[Image: NeRyMS.jpg]

Well that does seem impressive! Lol. I'm still not sure now if there have been any lasting effects. I've definitely been really horny but I can't directly connect it to that file. I also haven't really felt an urge to go back to it, especially since I'm not into the content.

But it does seem well made. And the noises and stuff in it immediately got me turned on, lol
(17 Sep 2021, 18:39 )spiraltone42 Wrote: But it does seem well made. And the noises and stuff in it immediately got me turned on, lol
Quite the contrary, it turned me off almost immediately 😂
(17 Sep 2021, 19:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Sep 2021, 18:39 )spiraltone42 Wrote: But it does seem well made. And the noises and stuff in it immediately got me turned on, lol
Quite the contrary, it turned me off almost immediately  😂

Lol, totally understandable! But I'm easily swayed by binaural tones and licking-squishing sounds. Everyone has their own tastes 😁
(17 Sep 2021, 19:29 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I'm easily swayed by binaural tones and licking-squishing sounds.
#metoo But something internal immediately objects the words.
(17 Sep 2021, 19:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Sep 2021, 19:29 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I'm easily swayed by binaural tones and licking-squishing sounds.
#metoo But something internal immediately objects the words.

Honestly I'm surprised I didn't. I didn't "like" hearing them but since it was in the background I guess I was able to filter them out enough to get through the file 😋
I seem to belong to the other camp of appreciating the opportunity for a fast, hard, filthy holiday from the Self, with or without it turning into a bender; but to the contrary, the concept of the "softer" version of protracted incremental changes making me reach for my revolver, metaphorically speaking 😁
anyone got a transcript of the Pig Girl Toilet hypno files? Would love to go through first before i listen and let myself get conditioned. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you give a link to the specific file? There's like a dozen of them, and I've checked a few out, so if it's one I know I'll be able to give a summary, maybe.
(18 Sep 2021, 08:08 )elle Wrote: anyone got a transcript of the Pig Girl Toilet hypno files? Would love to go through first before i listen and let myself get conditioned. Any help would be appreciated.

This almost works, just tried it over coffee https://beecut.com/speech-to-text-online

For single-voice files like Sex Mania Booster and Pig Girl Brainwashing. The ones that are multivoice--just gibberish.

However even with Pig Girl Brainwashing, it's about 60% clear and 40% garbled (perhaps the background noises get in the way), so you get transcription gems like:
"moratorium takeaway yeah"; "uzbek strangers to film usa"; "it starts in your kids and goes all the way down to your count and desk"; 
"peter, what is the editor every day".

Sex Mania Booster, on the other hand, gets transcribed with what looks like higher precision, with only the occasional "bag wildfox yes".

Roger that, wildfox, bag is in the uzbek stranger, repeat, bag is in the uzbek stranger.  😎

However, in the Sex Mania transcription too there are chunks where background effects and maybe soft background voices turn the main text into surreal fortune cookie gibberish. Like "dodo for hanging to pray, so comfortable with dildo and fruit, handsome fruit cocktail."

Anyway, I think that most if not all the Sex Mania and Pig Girl files are mixes and remixes of the two basic single-voice ones*. Every file is different in the sense of binaurals and other effects, background and foreground presence of what voice, likely additional suggestions mixed in, but the basic building blocks are the single-voice Pig Girl, and the single-voice Sex Mania, and often the interplay of the two. And these can be auto-transcribed with some success, albeit at times Peter the editor and the count's moratorium may pop up in the text. 

In the end about half of the content of both files is clearly understandable, and keeping in mind the repetitive nature of the files, this "half of the content" could be in fact "most of it".

*Except the Anal Whore files. Those are clearly separate, but there the theme is quite self-evident, no mystery there.

Attached Files
SEX MANIA BOOSTER DAYTIME.txt (Size: 44.06 KB )
So Idk why but I put that crazy whore now audio on in the background again out of curiosity. I'm still not feeling any real changes or desires to do most of what's in that file, but I also definitely got horny as fuck... Which is confusing. And even talking about it now is getting me excited. Probably going to move on to other stuff for awhile, lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,476 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 27,941 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)