Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$2.96

latex fetish
Womens Erotic Pu Leather Bodysuit Sexy Cupless Crotchless Teddy Lingerie Wetlook Clubwear Latex Catsuit Fetish Teddies Costume
$156.83

bondage leotard
Sexy Women PU Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Skinny Zip Open Crotch Jumpsuits
$31.34-35%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

shapewear
Sexy Lingerie Slim Silk Solid Shapewear for Women Smooth Soft Bodysuit Tummy Shaper Underwear Lingerie Black Nude
$10.70-11%

anime bondage
BDSM Bondage Mouth Mask Women Leather Fetish Adult Erotic Mask Halloween Cosplay Anime Party Face Masks Sex Gift For Men Couples
$13.81-29%

anal balls
Mini Silicone Anal Bead Jelly Toys Skin Feeling Dildo Adult Sex Toys For Men Women Butt Plug Sex Products Anal Erotic Ball 18+
$2.81-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
(24 Sep 2021, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Last night, I stopped listening with a bit of irritation - those files sound quite stupid to me. But still, you never know, so I was watching "my body&mind" quite "closely" for any "deviations". I could not find any, but noticed a some kind of "cloud" areas I usually associate with energy flows, meditation or hypno-effects. But, again, there was nothing unusual or related to  the files, and went to bed, still kinda thinking about the file.

In the files there were suggestions to have a dildo in your throat while sleeping. I was self-bound several times with a 12cm rubber dildo in my throat, I tried to sleep with such a dildo in my throat - the maximum I could achieve is to drop in very short naps. Also I played with this dildo-gag tightly duct-taped over a layer of stocking worn over my head. It's posted somewhere in the "Home alone" thread. So, I was thinking how I can keep the dildo in while sleeping and, most importantly, *when* I can try this.

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Meanwhile, the "pictures in my mind" changes. I was imagining myself as a trans-girl secretary, dressed in white latex blouse, black latex pencil skirt, nylons, high heels, bright makeup, earrings, necklace, long hair, spectacles. My arms are bound behind my back in the box tie with a chest harness. Legs are free, as free they can be wrapped in a tight latex knee-length skirt and high heels. I was not gagged, however my mouth was "used". In all possible ways, even hanging upside-down. I imagined this "situation" in details associatively and dissociatively (like I was the girl hanging upside down and from the outside looking at myself bound in latex), how it would feel bound like that, how I would see the approaching erected cocks, how the cocks would enter my mouth and my throat, how they would move inside and then explode...

I became extremely horny and aroused. Those images were flipping in my mind with no apparent effort from my side, as if on their own, I could not fall asleep. The scene changed to myself as a teenage boy in stockings and high heels, with bound arms, stuck in various positions while taken from both sides. The images changed and changed, in all of them I was feminized, bound and used by strangers. Neither arousal nor erection was going away, but at no point I could think of orgasms - I was the orgasm provider.

Suddenly, my breathing changed. I usually breathe soundlessly with the so-called dissolving breathing (almost as I do not breathe at all). In this case, it was a long deep breathe-in, then long breathe-out, repetitively. I counted around 10 such breaths. After some period it repeated. More, that 10 this time.

And I still could not sleep...

What corresponds to what was suggested in the files... Scary... Exciting...

Finally, I fell asleep. When I was awaken by my cat, my thought returned to those images, but it was nothing close to what was before.

Let's see what my SCM has for me today....

I had similar stuff, including split attention between the boy getting used and the group of sexy curved shemales banging him. Confident, toned, sexy shemales periodically planting a kiss on the tiny caged clitty while going at the slutted up boy's holes from both ends.

Sleeping with a dildo in the throat sounds super horny and also dangerous irl. I would rather view this as more of a device to raise horniness during a session, than actual behavior programming, but who knows.
OK, I’ve had four delightful orgasms which is more than enough right now. I’ll probably have the energy of a bag of laundry tomorrow. And we have still yet to see how sleep will go.

Did a grafting remix in between the orgasms. Didn’t attach not to use up memory. Maybe someone can compress it into a smaller size? I’m done for today, can’t be bothered with anything anymore.

https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/l4LtQGLA/file.html

“Bambi Sex Animal” – mix of Bambi stuff mostly with Sex Mania stuff and a bit of Pig Girl stuff.  A tribute to both creators. Used a free editor, haven’t edited stuff in decades, but I think it developed its own personality.

On the audible level it’s more a ‘’Bambi remix’’ than a ‘’Mania remix’’, so maybe this post should be in the Bambi thread.
(24 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Cattani Wrote: I’ve had four delightful orgasms
HFOs?

(24 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Cattani Wrote: Didn’t attach not to use up memory.
60MB should be OK.

(24 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Cattani Wrote: Maybe someone can compress it into a smaller size?
I can make it only bigger 😆 (I don't like decreasing the quality)

(24 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Cattani Wrote: On the audible level it’s more a ‘’Bambi remix’’ than a ‘’Mania remix’’, so maybe this post should be in the Bambi thread.
Let's make a link from Bambi to here.
Bambi Sex Animal

(P.S. answer to question above, the orgasms were quite hands-on)

Attached Files
Bambi Sex Animal (1).mp3 (Size: 36.39 MB )

(24 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Cattani Wrote: OK, I’ve had four delightful orgasms which is more than enough right now. I’ll probably have the energy of a bag of laundry tomorrow. And we have still yet to see how sleep will go.

Did a grafting remix in between the orgasms. Didn’t attach not to use up memory. Maybe someone can compress it into a smaller size? I’m done for today, can’t be bothered with anything anymore.

https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/l4LtQGLA/file.html

“Bambi Sex Animal” – mix of Bambi stuff mostly with Sex Mania stuff and a bit of Pig Girl stuff.  A tribute to both creators. Used a free editor, haven’t edited stuff in decades, but I think it developed its own personality.

On the audible level it’s more a ‘’Bambi remix’’ than a ‘’Mania remix’’, so maybe this post should be in the Bambi thread.

Any noticed mental effects?

Just an update on my own end, I actually took a day off but I still have really strong urges especially for anal. Basically all of my fantasies lately involve it 😋
(24 Sep 2021, 23:27 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I still have really strong urges especially for anal.
Did anything change? For example, I feel "anal urges" since I was a teenager 😂
(24 Sep 2021, 05:25 )Cattani Wrote: The way I see it, it's like this:
In my opinion, all files are pretty much the same and about pretty much the same, the wording is just a bit different.
(24 Sep 2021, 23:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Sep 2021, 23:27 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I still have really strong urges especially for anal.
Did anything change? For example, I feel "anal urges" since I was a teenager 😂

Much stronger, for me. It was something I was really just curious about but lately its a main desire
I've been in private communication with some users of these files, and a few of them were at first all like "this is so exciting and helps me work through issues", but then were like "oink oink I'm a crazy pig whore forever this is great" and then radio silence.

I don't know what to think about that.

Maybe there's at least a specific percentage of users who reach some sort of rock bottom with this stuff. Or maybe they just larp and then move on with their lives. Not the first type of files where this question arises.
(25 Sep 2021, 11:45 )Cattani Wrote: Or maybe they just larp and then move on with their lives.
This, I would say. People just lose interest in something what stops bringing anything new. Also, how many times can you listen to the same file? For example ,in my case, the files might work at the beginning, and then - nothing happens.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,475 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 27,941 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)