Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
BDSM Game Lock Key Storage Box Password Box 18+ Self Locking Self-regulation Chastity Cage key holder keyholder Box Sex toys
$18.03-25%

latex fetish
Latex Rubber Socks Stocking Sexy Fetish Middle and Short Length Seamless 3D 5 Toe Socks Long Knee Socks for Men Women
$19.34-20%

steel bondage
BDSM Bondage Set Stainless Steel Adjustable Telescopic Sex Slave Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Fetish Restraints Sex Toys for Couples
$14.18

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Fashion Design Leather Belts Women Party Punk Style Y2K Accessories Waist Chain Outfits Rivet Eyelet Belt
$26.60-50%

vac-u-lock toy
DIY Reciprocating Saw Sex Machine Adapter For Vac-u-Lock Attachments Dildo Toys Reciprocating Saw Accessories
$175.16-19%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Strap Vintage Brown Velvet Sexy Tops Camis Ruched Harajuku Y2K Ruffles Party Top Female Slim 90s Grunge Stitch Tanks
$23.96-50%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL HEARTSTEEL Kayn Cosplay Costume LOL Adult Men Roleplay Outfits Male Kayn Uniform Halloween Full Set with Eye Mask
$272.63-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're right, I hope. But I dunno, people are different. Different personalities, different life situations at different time. Maybe the same influence can have different effects in different situations. Weed, mushrooms, stuff like that. The first intense sex, depending on context.

Anyway, with some luck even people who have a strong reaction and are sucked in, in the end come out for the better.
So I have a couple of free days finally. And I tell myself "I'll listen to Crazy Whore Now" and other stuff, and then just chill.

The first part happened. The next day I listened to the political paranoia file and freaked out. Then I somehow without thinking about it looped the Bambi+Sex Mania file until early morning. Then slept and woke up with Sex Mania words repeating in my head. Now trying to figure out how to easily make a video for the Bambi remix. Quite blissful. Imagining a utopia where everyone constantly sucks each other off.
(26 Sep 2021, 11:16 )Cattani Wrote: Imagining a utopia where everyone constantly sucks each other off.
😂 O please tell me that everybody was dressed up properly! (And some were properly bound 😋)
I’ve been lurking and yesterday started to try the pig girl files, started with bimbo then pig girl brainwashing, a few hours later I put on Anal Whore, then Pig Girl Brainwashing Boosted Nighttime.

Had the compulsion to play with my ass, which I never really do. Will continue and see where it goes.
The "boosted" stuff and especially Crazy Whore Now can be excellent.
So, listened through Anal Pig Toilet Pig, then Sex Mania Deep Rewire and ended with Pig Girl Brainwashing Boosted Nightime. The ass compulsion came back and I ended up with two bananas in my ass and a plug, I was also mighty tempted to drink some of my own piss but haven’t yet.
(28 Sep 2021, 08:49 )Tritium Wrote: So, listened through Anal Pig Toilet Pig, then Sex Mania Deep Rewire and ended with Pig Girl Brainwashing Boosted Nightime. The ass compulsion came back and I ended up with two bananas in my ass and a plug, I was also mighty tempted to drink some of my own piss but haven’t yet.

Did you trance, or was it more of audio-filth adding atmosphere?
The Anal files can be the start of a slippery slope for always bigger and always deeper.
The Pig files can lead to eating the bananas.
All or most of the files have embedded commands to constantly come back to them and listen again. These commands likely work not so much at first, but with brainwashing the more you listen the more the commands take root. And the more the command to constantly listen works, the more everything else in a brainwashing file starts gradually feeling self-evidently true and inevitable.
(28 Sep 2021, 09:58 )Cattani Wrote:
(28 Sep 2021, 08:49 )Tritium Wrote: So, listened through Anal Pig Toilet Pig, then Sex Mania Deep Rewire and ended with Pig Girl Brainwashing Boosted Nightime. The ass compulsion came back and I ended up with two bananas in my ass and a plug, I was also mighty tempted to drink some of my own piss but haven’t yet.

Did you trance, or was it more of audio-filth adding atmosphere?
The Anal files can be the start of a slippery slope for always bigger and always deeper.
The Pig files can lead to eating the bananas.
All or most of the files have embedded commands to constantly come back to them and listen again. These commands likely work not so much at first, but with brainwashing the more you listen the more the commands take root. And the more the command to constantly listen works, the more everything else in a brainwashing file starts gradually feeling self-evidently true and inevitable.

There was some gradual trancing, especially on the Brainwashing Boosted loop but I’d say more of the latter at the moment. There’s no doubt the commands are having some effect but to what extent exactly is unclear. I’m contemplating a night without any listening tonight- while the fantasy is fun I’m going to go easy on it for now I think.
Sooner or later someone with the free time and needed recklessness will start sharing the stages of a full immersion, with effects kicking in day by day.

When do the images and feelings generated by the files start arising involuntarily irl.
When does it become impossible to not listen at least once a day.
When does it become impossible to go to sleep without listening.
When do the orgasm restriction and compulsion to play with your mouth and ass constantly become unavoidable facts of life.
When all this starts feeling natural and wonderful.
How all this then translates into serious lifestyle changes.

I've seen glimpses of this, in private communication mostly, but never as a detailed journal.
It’d be a very interesting process to witness- but I don’t currently feel like I have either time or as you say, recklessness enough to commit fully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,532 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 28,028 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)