Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Ultrathin Transparent Medias De Mujer Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Back Line Seam Party Socks
$5.25-21%

leather pencil skirt
Faux Leather Women Mini Skirt Sexy High Waist Bodycon Skirt Summer Pencil Skirt Solid Color Commuter Skirt Night Club Skirt
$4.34

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Seamless Shoulder Length Long Fetish Gloves Culb Wear Cosplay Costumes for Women
$12.10-15%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Peep Toe Platform High Heels Patchwork Prom Sandals Cosplay Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 40 44 47 52
$106.31-38%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Female Sexy Cross Bandage Backless Jumpsuits Fashion Solid Color Casual Fitness Sportswear For Women 2023 New
$47.18-20%

Ftshist
Ftshist Patent Leather Side Split Midi Skirt Slim Solid Color High Waist Trumpet Hip Skirts Knee-length PVC Slit Elastic Vintage
$43.54-22%

mirabelle
Magic full house Mirabelle Window Curtains 3D Print Blackout Drapes Living Room Bedroom Kids Gift 160x184cm
$548.32-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns
(17 Mar 2020, 12:18 )helpless85 Wrote: http://sheertex.com

A bit pricey but supposedly very durable.  Anybody tried them?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiq1iLKnY4M
I think that long time ago we had discussion about it. 
Don't  remember  was there any conclusion.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(17 Mar 2020, 14:22 )Vixien Wrote: Don't  remember  was there any conclusion.
Too expensive. Makes no sense 😉
How, looks interesting if the feeling is good.

Pitty they are pricy and do not sell to Belgium...
They have some plus sizes that might be suitable for encasement / mummification.  The durable fabric might be well suited for it.
Got these gorgeous shimmery silver pantyhose from Amazon recently...
 Shimmers.jpeg     20200504_104649.jpg     20200504_104700.jpg     20200504_104727.jpg   
I wanted to keep them mint in the package but I just couldn't resist trying them on!
They are so sheer and elegant, I absolutely love them!
I did manage to get them back in the package after enjoying them... 😉
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
Cervin Paris

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rvD6-KVlbs

Thanks to @wmary
Another one:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xhtFByLACQ
A beautiful woman selecting a pair of beautiful pantyhose...
 Wolford display.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(05 May 2020, 18:39 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: A beautiful woman selecting a pair of beautiful pantyhose...

Wolford stores used to be so great. They were always so supportive of my shopping visits when I was still so scared about buying publicly (way before the internet). One woman in a mall in Seattle even said to me, "Oh definitely buy at least one pair for your wife, she will be instantly addicted" and winked. Too cool! Another time in a shop in nearby Bellevue, WA and woman was in the store trying on a Starck Naked "pantyhose dress." I couldn't take my eyes off her. She saw me looking and said, if you buy these I'll model them for you. Too bad I had a flight to catch because that was the one and only time this ever happened to me...
(16 May 2020, 19:22 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She saw me looking and said, if you buy these I'll model them for you.
Oh, so sweet and heart melting!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 101,933 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 18,052 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,761 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 194,854 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,765 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (3) , d7i (1) , egregious (1) , helpless85 (7) , Like Ra (37) , madjack (7) , mysecretpantyhose (26) , no smile (2) , nylonluv (1) , p.hose (4) , shinytights (1) , Sonny joe (1) , Vixien (5) , Zooy (1)