Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Full Body Harness Luxury Faux Leather Set BDSM Bondage Open Bra Harness Halloween Adult Costume Garter Belt Gear for Women
$5.47-3%

msemis
Kids Ribbed Thermal Underwear Top Girls Boys Autumn Winter Warm Mock Neck Long Sleeve T-shirt Undershirt Loungewear Sleepwear
$19.52-32%

bondage hood
Erotic Mask Cosplay Fetish Bondage Headgear With Mouth Ball Gag BDSM Hot Erotic Leather Hood For Men Adult Games Sex SM Mask
$11.28

drozeno
Sunscreen Face Mask Full Face Ice Silk Bandana Outdoor Neckerchief Cover Magic Motorcycle Fishing Men and Women Riding Equipment
$59.27

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

gothic lolita
QWEEK Y2k Vintage Lace Shirts Women Gothic Aesthetic Goth Bandage Blouse Harajuku Fairycore 2000s Lolita V Neck Long Sleeve Tops
$22.55-4%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Bathing Suit Swimsuit
$31.45-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns
Interesting! None of these are available in EU. I did see some from Donna Karan and Calvin Klein, though.
I fondly remember this Dim Up ad from 1986. I was 15 and saw it on the window of a downtown hosiery shop I used to walk by VERY OFTEN...
 1986-DIM-UP-PANTYHOSE.jpg   
It's not pantyhose but she is beautiful and topless!
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(13 Nov 2018, 03:27 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: It's not pantyhose but...
... white polka-dot stockings on pretty legs 😋
Cecilia de Rafael promotion videos:

Cecilia de Rafael Sevilla 15

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEdxi1bhTrE

Cecilia de Rafael Sevilla Chic

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRltyUqV6-k

Eterno 20

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nkk1fkTLs
(06 May 2019, 13:38 )Like Ra Wrote: More black pantyhose, more back-seamed pantyhose, and more girls in  pantyhose 😋

I've found some of the "tamer" YouTube videos of pantyhose reviews to be surprisingly sexy. A couple of my recent favorites:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivBsChc-Ts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubm2IBElrYE

Thanks for the inspiration Ra!
(07 May 2019, 22:57 )bondagetom1 Wrote:
(06 May 2019, 13:38 )Like Ra Wrote: More black pantyhose, more back-seamed pantyhose, and more girls in  pantyhose 😋

I've found some of the "tamer" YouTube videos of pantyhose reviews to be surprisingly sexy. A couple of my recent favorites:

Actually, the first video is tutorioal "how to rip your nylons"   😊

She's puttin' them on, like she never done that before. Sad.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(08 May 2019, 09:24 )Vixien Wrote:
(07 May 2019, 22:57 )bondagetom1 Wrote:

Actually, the first video is tutorioal "how to rip your nylons"   😊

She's puttin' them on, like she never done that before. Sad.

You are so right! I did laugh when I heard, "make sure the bottom part is in the middle." 😊
(07 May 2019, 22:57 )bondagetom1 Wrote: I've found some of the "tamer" YouTube videos of pantyhose reviews to be surprisingly sexy.

I'll confess that I have yet to find any video of a woman putting on tights/pantyhose to be anything other than sexy!

One of the highlights of my day used to be watching my GF put on her tights before going to work - I was very distracted by that sight and I don't think she ever realised how close she was to being ravished on the spot!

Happy days, but now sadly long since gone - fashions change and she very rarely wears tights these days.

MJ
(08 May 2019, 21:38 )madjack Wrote: One of the highlights of my day used to be watching my GF put on her tights before going to work - I was very distracted by that sight and I don't think she ever realised how close she was to being ravished on the spot!
To illustrate my comment above
 tumblr_pcdxs4zaJc1skcm62o1_1280.jpg   
I should stress that this is NOT my GF, but is damn close to how I recall seeing her most mornings in the 90's and it's still an EOTD for me!
MJ
 calvinklein.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 266 101,268 05 Apr 2024, 19:05
Last Post: madjack
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 17,950 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,617 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 194,725 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,701 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (3) , d7i (1) , egregious (1) , helpless85 (7) , Like Ra (37) , madjack (7) , mysecretpantyhose (26) , no smile (2) , nylonluv (1) , p.hose (4) , shinytights (1) , Sonny joe (1) , Vixien (5) , Zooy (1)