Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Vintage Victorian Corset Tie Up Straps Lace Tank Top Sexy Lace-up Crop Tops Slim Fit Elegant Bustier Top Renaissance Corset Top
$302.50-55%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Nylon Long Sleeves Unitards for Gymnastics Turtleneck Black Unitards Spandex Footless Unitard Dance Wear Costumes
$32.65-38%

deep throat gag
Puppy play big size Double Ring Gags Open Mouth gag Deep Throat Slave Mouth Bite Ring Gags Stopper Adult Sex Restraint Games
$10.27

larpgears
EXTRA FEE
$1.21

sorbern
Brand Designer Rivet Acetate Round Glasses Frame Retro Men Women Optical Frame Prescription Eyewear Frames 48mm
$34.74-40%

zlatameer
Sexy Black Men Latex Catsuit Back Zip Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Plus Size Jumpsuit Custom Made Handmade Costumes S-LCM098
$133.08-25%

mouth gag
Silicone Open Mouth Gag Dildo Oral Fixation Strap On Slave Harness Bondage Erotic Goods For Adult Sex Toys For Couple Bdsm Games
$17.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose couples
my wife says....

men that dress like a woman should be fucked like one.
witch is ture

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/13096...ap-on.html

my wife fucks me 1-2 times a week.. i could take more but dont tell 😁
the only probs with a strapon.. there is no cum... sad realy

who else gets fucked by there wife ?
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(15 Oct 2014, 11:18 )Tights Wrote: my wife says....

men that dress like a woman should be fucked like one.
witch is ture

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/13096...ap-on.html

my wife fucks me 1-2 times a week.. i could take more but dont tell 😁
the only probs with a strapon.. there is no cum... sad realy

who else gets fucked by there wife ?

We will try that very soon. Wife ordered the cute strap-on from online sex shop, so I just counting the last days as a virgin 😁
interestingly enough, this topic was briefly addressed a few weeks ago between my wife and I...and I honestly couldn't really tell which direction she was leaning, so I hoped maybe by educating myself about the topic that might help with her deciding if she wants to genuinely try it out.....does anyone have some accurate and helpful/beneficial advice they could share with me? idk if I'm actually 100% on board with pegging yet, but I firmly believe that everyone should willingly try any and everything, at the very least, once in their lifetime so as to have the experience to make a conscious and wholehearted decision whether they do or do not enjoy somethin sexual right? interestingly
(10 Jan 2021, 10:17 )thehuntsauce Wrote: interestingly enough, this topic was briefly addressed a few weeks ago between my wife and I...and I honestly couldn't really tell which direction she was leaning, so I hoped maybe by educating myself about the topic that might help with her deciding if she wants to genuinely try it out.....does anyone have some accurate and helpful/beneficial advice they could share with me? idk if I'm actually 100% on board with pegging yet, but I firmly believe that everyone should willingly try any and everything, at the very least, once in their lifetime so as to have the experience to make a conscious and wholehearted decision whether they do or do not enjoy somethin sexual right? interestingly

If this is something your wife wants to try, then I think you have to accept it.
After all she has accepted your kinks, so it's only fair she gets to try some of hers.

Contributors: egregious (1) , hosice77 (1) , thehuntsauce (1) , Tights (1)