Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Glueless V Part Wig Kinky Curly Brazilian Human Hair No Leave Out Upgrade U Part Afro 4B 4C Deep Curl V Shape Wigs For Women
$196.19-63%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,C
$19.67-31%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

armbinder
Open Breast Nipple Cupless PU Leather Straight Jacket SM Women Restraint Body Harness Sexy Costume Armbinder Club Wear Mouth Gag
$7.79

bondage body
Halloween Goth Leather Garter Belt Bondage Stocking Punk Body Harness Fashion Gentle Fetish Sexy Lingerie Erotic Pole Dance Rave
$33.43-4%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Glossy Hip Wrap Dress one-step skirt new stretch silk slip tight skirt tank top skirt long skirt sexy tight dress
$65.32-50%

1d oil stockings
Retro Cuban Heel Back Line Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Thigh High Medias Women Sexy Thin Transparent Stockings For Garter Belt
$7.24-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose couples
my wife says....

men that dress like a woman should be fucked like one.
witch is ture

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/13096...ap-on.html

my wife fucks me 1-2 times a week.. i could take more but dont tell 😁
the only probs with a strapon.. there is no cum... sad realy

who else gets fucked by there wife ?
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(15 Oct 2014, 11:18 )Tights Wrote: my wife says....

men that dress like a woman should be fucked like one.
witch is ture

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/13096...ap-on.html

my wife fucks me 1-2 times a week.. i could take more but dont tell 😁
the only probs with a strapon.. there is no cum... sad realy

who else gets fucked by there wife ?

We will try that very soon. Wife ordered the cute strap-on from online sex shop, so I just counting the last days as a virgin 😁
interestingly enough, this topic was briefly addressed a few weeks ago between my wife and I...and I honestly couldn't really tell which direction she was leaning, so I hoped maybe by educating myself about the topic that might help with her deciding if she wants to genuinely try it out.....does anyone have some accurate and helpful/beneficial advice they could share with me? idk if I'm actually 100% on board with pegging yet, but I firmly believe that everyone should willingly try any and everything, at the very least, once in their lifetime so as to have the experience to make a conscious and wholehearted decision whether they do or do not enjoy somethin sexual right? interestingly
(10 Jan 2021, 10:17 )thehuntsauce Wrote: interestingly enough, this topic was briefly addressed a few weeks ago between my wife and I...and I honestly couldn't really tell which direction she was leaning, so I hoped maybe by educating myself about the topic that might help with her deciding if she wants to genuinely try it out.....does anyone have some accurate and helpful/beneficial advice they could share with me? idk if I'm actually 100% on board with pegging yet, but I firmly believe that everyone should willingly try any and everything, at the very least, once in their lifetime so as to have the experience to make a conscious and wholehearted decision whether they do or do not enjoy somethin sexual right? interestingly

If this is something your wife wants to try, then I think you have to accept it.
After all she has accepted your kinks, so it's only fair she gets to try some of hers.

Contributors: egregious (1) , hosice77 (1) , thehuntsauce (1) , Tights (1)