Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose couples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my wife says....

men that dress like a woman should be fucked like one.
witch is ture

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/13096...ap-on.html

my wife fucks me 1-2 times a week.. i could take more but dont tell 😁
the only probs with a strapon.. there is no cum... sad realy

who else gets fucked by there wife ?
(15 Oct 2014, 11:18 )Tights Wrote: [ -> ]my wife says....

men that dress like a woman should be fucked like one.
witch is ture

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/13096...ap-on.html

my wife fucks me 1-2 times a week.. i could take more but dont tell 😁
the only probs with a strapon.. there is no cum... sad realy

who else gets fucked by there wife ?

We will try that very soon. Wife ordered the cute strap-on from online sex shop, so I just counting the last days as a virgin 😁
interestingly enough, this topic was briefly addressed a few weeks ago between my wife and I...and I honestly couldn't really tell which direction she was leaning, so I hoped maybe by educating myself about the topic that might help with her deciding if she wants to genuinely try it out.....does anyone have some accurate and helpful/beneficial advice they could share with me? idk if I'm actually 100% on board with pegging yet, but I firmly believe that everyone should willingly try any and everything, at the very least, once in their lifetime so as to have the experience to make a conscious and wholehearted decision whether they do or do not enjoy somethin sexual right? interestingly
(10 Jan 2021, 10:17 )thehuntsauce Wrote: [ -> ]interestingly enough, this topic was briefly addressed a few weeks ago between my wife and I...and I honestly couldn't really tell which direction she was leaning, so I hoped maybe by educating myself about the topic that might help with her deciding if she wants to genuinely try it out.....does anyone have some accurate and helpful/beneficial advice they could share with me? idk if I'm actually 100% on board with pegging yet, but I firmly believe that everyone should willingly try any and everything, at the very least, once in their lifetime so as to have the experience to make a conscious and wholehearted decision whether they do or do not enjoy somethin sexual right? interestingly

If this is something your wife wants to try, then I think you have to accept it.
After all she has accepted your kinks, so it's only fair she gets to try some of hers.