Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 105) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

pvc stockings
Dance Plus High Boots Silicone Pole Hold Nightclub Women Thigh Sexy Leather Wet Hosiery Stockings Size PVC Party Faux Look Up
$163.80-44%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

mens shiny pantyhose
Open Crotch Lingerie Gay Men Oil Shiny Pantyhose Ultra-Thin Sheer Stockings Tights Underwear See Through Elastic Sexy Hosiery
$28.70-40%

male chastity
Upgraded Three-Way Nylon Auxiliary Chastity Belt Male Chastity Cage Auxiliary Belt Elastic Anti-Drop 2023 New Erotic Toy Sex Toy
$5.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose Tug of war against a chair
Hello , i would like to play this scenario :

I will wear black pantyhose and red spike high heels 7" platform shoes  hh16.jpg   
to escape I must drag a heavy chair tied to a pantyhose leg and the put the other leg of the pantyhose over my head  maxresdefault.jpg   
to reach the key in the other side of the room

The fictional scenario is that I was caught by a villain and must escape dragging the chair to reach the key before the bomb explodes. How many time I have to escape the evil trap?

To add more pain i can apply clothepins on my nipples while performing the task
To keep the hose on your head I see 2 options:

1. A nice, tight collar
  2. Tape wrapped around your head like a tape gag but over the hose.
I would suggest option 2, but you could also combine both options. The clothespins are a good idea, and you should also have more bondage on as well. Cuff your hands behind you and have your ankles tied closely together. You didn't mention how far you are traveling, so it's hard to gauge a good time limit. I would think only a few minutes at the most, say 2 or 3. What will be the consequences of not completing the objective in time? Perhaps a second more stringent bondage session or having to post some slightly humiliating photos? Maybe a vibrator on a timer? Please post back with your results.
(09 Dec 2020, 05:48 )Frank Wrote: To keep the hose on your head I see 2 options:

1. A nice, tight collar
  2. Tape wrapped around your head like a tape gag but over the hose.
I would suggest option 2, but you could also combine both options. The clothespins are a good idea, and you should also have more bondage on as well. Cuff your hands behind you and have your ankles tied closely together. You didn't mention how far you are traveling, so it's hard to gauge a good time limit. I would think only a few minutes at the most, say 2 or 3. What will be the consequences of not completing the objective in time? Perhaps a second more stringent bondage session or having to post some slightly humiliating photos? Maybe a vibrator on a timer? Please post back with your results.

I will choose the tape wrapped around my head.
i have to drag the chair just a few meters , maybe could add another pantyhose on my head and another chair to drag , two instead of one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
chair bondage slaafruben 3 2,894 10 Dec 2022, 12:11
Last Post: Culmor
Chair tie plan ltxrob 14 6,750 09 Feb 2018, 07:55
Last Post: ltxrob
"Riding The Office Chair" Scenario qwertybcn121 3 6,902 13 Feb 2011, 10:03
Last Post: schulz

Contributors: Frank (1) , maid_woman (2)