Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose Tug of war against a chair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , i would like to play this scenario :

I will wear black pantyhose and red spike high heels 7" platform shoes [attachment=44930]
to escape I must drag a heavy chair tied to a pantyhose leg and the put the other leg of the pantyhose over my head [attachment=44929]
to reach the key in the other side of the room

The fictional scenario is that I was caught by a villain and must escape dragging the chair to reach the key before the bomb explodes. How many time I have to escape the evil trap?

To add more pain i can apply clothepins on my nipples while performing the task
To keep the hose on your head I see 2 options:

1. A nice, tight collar
  2. Tape wrapped around your head like a tape gag but over the hose.
I would suggest option 2, but you could also combine both options. The clothespins are a good idea, and you should also have more bondage on as well. Cuff your hands behind you and have your ankles tied closely together. You didn't mention how far you are traveling, so it's hard to gauge a good time limit. I would think only a few minutes at the most, say 2 or 3. What will be the consequences of not completing the objective in time? Perhaps a second more stringent bondage session or having to post some slightly humiliating photos? Maybe a vibrator on a timer? Please post back with your results.
(09 Dec 2020, 05:48 )Frank Wrote: [ -> ]To keep the hose on your head I see 2 options:

1. A nice, tight collar
  2. Tape wrapped around your head like a tape gag but over the hose.
I would suggest option 2, but you could also combine both options. The clothespins are a good idea, and you should also have more bondage on as well. Cuff your hands behind you and have your ankles tied closely together. You didn't mention how far you are traveling, so it's hard to gauge a good time limit. I would think only a few minutes at the most, say 2 or 3. What will be the consequences of not completing the objective in time? Perhaps a second more stringent bondage session or having to post some slightly humiliating photos? Maybe a vibrator on a timer? Please post back with your results.

I will choose the tape wrapped around my head.
i have to drag the chair just a few meters , maybe could add another pantyhose on my head and another chair to drag , two instead of one.