Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Op Designer Round Acetate Frame Glasses For Men Vintage Women'S Eyelgasses Frames Clear Lens Prescription Eyewear 49 Size
$38.12-40%

latex zentai
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$237.28-32%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Flower Shiny Pink Push Up Bikini 2024 Women Swimwear Underwired Swimsuit High Cut Bathing Suit Wrinkled Bikinis Set Biquini
$103.94

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-18%

anal
YOCY Huge Anal ButtPlug Animal Dildo Small Knot Wolf Dog Realistic Penis Sex Toy For Female Masturbate With Suction Cup S M Size
$23.23-52%

bondage corset
Women Rave Wear Body Harness Elastic Multicolor Body Chain Punk Crop Top Body Cage Harajuku Body Bondage Harness Bra
$25.99-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ozbondage gear
HI people of Ra!
I would like to purchase something fromΒ http://ozbondage.com/
Any of you has ever purchased anything from there? Do you know the items quality? Have you ever had trouble with delivery service or refund?

Let me know your experiences; any dares will be appreciated 😊
I always admired their leather "glove-like fitting single-gloves". As far as I know, Jim Weathers uses their production on "his models". Such tight and so good quality single-gloves make no sense in self-bondage, hence no personal experience, unfortunately.
I have in mind a couple of gags and some leather straps and leather cuffs. Always useful during bondage and self bondage sessions πŸ˜‰Β  Furthermore i've always had a big thing on white leather bondage stuff, like EOFTD Blush
You can find leather cuffs/gags on Aliexpress or eBay much cheaper. Not sure about white leather, though 😊
Yeah i shop on aliexpress quite often, but i've never found white leather. I purchased a lot of "leather" straps, but none of them has ever satisfied me completely. Cheap material and they break easily. Also the gags taste nasty, never reach 2'' \ 2'' 1/4 inch and are too loose. I saved some money to buy something worthy and fancy to complete some exact scenario i have in mind πŸ˜‹Β  We all know how important details are!
I bought from Ozbondage once. It went well, quality is very good. I had a few questions and got the answers quickly...

Well, I would not hesitate to buy again from them.

Contributors: amadeus (3) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (1)