Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Ozbondage gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI people of Ra!
I would like to purchase something from http://ozbondage.com/
Any of you has ever purchased anything from there? Do you know the items quality? Have you ever had trouble with delivery service or refund?

Let me know your experiences; any dares will be appreciated 😊
I always admired their leather "glove-like fitting single-gloves". As far as I know, Jim Weathers uses their production on "his models". Such tight and so good quality single-gloves make no sense in self-bondage, hence no personal experience, unfortunately.
I have in mind a couple of gags and some leather straps and leather cuffs. Always useful during bondage and self bondage sessions 😉  Furthermore i've always had a big thing on white leather bondage stuff, like EOFTD ☺
You can find leather cuffs/gags on Aliexpress or eBay much cheaper. Not sure about white leather, though 😊
Yeah i shop on aliexpress quite often, but i've never found white leather. I purchased a lot of "leather" straps, but none of them has ever satisfied me completely. Cheap material and they break easily. Also the gags taste nasty, never reach 2'' \ 2'' 1/4 inch and are too loose. I saved some money to buy something worthy and fancy to complete some exact scenario i have in mind 😋  We all know how important details are!
I bought from Ozbondage once. It went well, quality is very good. I had a few questions and got the answers quickly...

Well, I would not hesitate to buy again from them.