Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
Realistic Big Penis Enlarger Sleeve With Pussy Real Vagina Anal Plug Sex Toys For Men Women Three Uses Adult Erotic Supplies
$5.81

chastity 2021
2021 New Arrival HT-V4 Male Chastity Device Resin Cock Cage Keuschheitsgurtel Penis Cages With 4 Ring Chastity Belt Adult Sextoy
$29.63-44%

anal training
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Training Set Huge Flared Base Wearable Hollow Anal Plug Prostate Massage G spot sex Toy Man Women
$5.00-50%

sexy
Women Low Waist Panties Underwear Sexy Panties Women's Thong Seamless Intimates Women Lingerie Sexy Underpants
$1.60

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Four-Piece Set Erotic Lingerie Transparent Bra Kit Push Up See Through Lace Langerie Mesh Seamless Underwear Garters
$15.63

metelam
Metelam Women Sexy Mini Dress Satin Shiny Glossy Backless Club Party Short Bodycon Dress
$15.00

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$1.92-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ozbondage gear
HI people of Ra!
I would like to purchase something from http://ozbondage.com/
Any of you has ever purchased anything from there? Do you know the items quality? Have you ever had trouble with delivery service or refund?

Let me know your experiences; any dares will be appreciated 😊
I always admired their leather "glove-like fitting single-gloves". As far as I know, Jim Weathers uses their production on "his models". Such tight and so good quality single-gloves make no sense in self-bondage, hence no personal experience, unfortunately.
I have in mind a couple of gags and some leather straps and leather cuffs. Always useful during bondage and self bondage sessions 😉  Furthermore i've always had a big thing on white leather bondage stuff, like EOFTD ☺
You can find leather cuffs/gags on Aliexpress or eBay much cheaper. Not sure about white leather, though 😊
Yeah i shop on aliexpress quite often, but i've never found white leather. I purchased a lot of "leather" straps, but none of them has ever satisfied me completely. Cheap material and they break easily. Also the gags taste nasty, never reach 2'' \ 2'' 1/4 inch and are too loose. I saved some money to buy something worthy and fancy to complete some exact scenario i have in mind 😋  We all know how important details are!
I bought from Ozbondage once. It went well, quality is very good. I had a few questions and got the answers quickly...

Well, I would not hesitate to buy again from them.

Contributors: amadeus (3) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (1)