Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

suspension bondage
adult games bdsm fetish hand bondage suspension handcuffs slave restraints leather harness wrist cuffs sex toys for couples
$32.49-50%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
158CM TPE High Real Silicone SexDoll Realistic Mannequin Big Breast Adult Sex Doll Love Doll Realistic Skin
$1355.20-55%

2023 chastity
Electrifying Sensations: 2023 3D Printed Ghost Chastity Device for Male Bondage in BDSM Play and Sissy Adventures
$173.26-50%

armbinder
Leather Armbinder Hands Bondage Restraint Harness BDSM Sex Products for Couple Fetish Men Bondage Set Adult Novelty Sex Toys
$21.96

bdsm
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask PU Leather Tight Single Glove Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$65.80

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 07) 100% Imported Natural Rubber Latex Unisex Crossdressing Catsuit Full Body Super Elasticity Zentai Suit SM Fetish
$478.94-11%

ballet high heels
1 Pair Foot Protection Silicone Toe Sleeve Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Foot Care Tools
$2.10-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Orgasm calendar and your "Last orgasm"
This is an experiment to prove or disprove one of my theories 😋

The theory is about days when more people tend to orgasm (the "method" does not matter: sex, masturbation, HFO, when you're asleep, or any other if it exists). Also, it's interesting to see how often we "go over the edge".

If you would like to "participate":

o- Click on "Orgasm calendar" (top of the page) https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/calendar.php
o- Click "Add public event" (at the bottom)
o- Name the event ( "Orgasm" or "username - orgasm" or whatever, but it should be clear that it was an orgasm)
o- Set the date
o- You can use the comment area to elaborate, if you want
o- Click on "Post event"

You can see my "events" in August: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Calend...17&month=8 or March: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Calend...17&month=3 (no orgasm in September and February)

If you're into chastity/brahmacharya/denial play/etc you can use the "Last orgasm" custom field in your user profile (User CP -> Edit profile" )
Cool.
You are going to extend Masters & Johnson research 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

As always, it depends on the participation 😁
Thanks guys for posting! I've aeady noticed one bug - the "event" on Oct 02 got "corrupted" somehow in the database. For some reason it's confused with the very first orgasm I posted (from August). Will check the DB directly...
I love to watch the orgasm battle between @Vixien and @latlycra, but where is the rest? 😋
Obviously, there is a lot of stress in my life during these days.
And pleasure too . 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

October orgasms look inspiring! Others might want to join the calendar too, I guess 😋
since it is an orgasm calendar - why it says orgasm all the time? Write the avatarnames on the calendar.... 😁
That's what I asked for in the first post 😉
(30 Oct 2017, 15:11 )Like Ra Wrote: That's what I asked for in the first post 😉

verdammt!

I have to read more carefully....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New feature - Go To Your Last Post Like Ra 1 1,421 07 Sep 2018, 00:07
Last Post: Christina
Sales & Discounts Calendar Like Ra 0 1,878 17 Jan 2015, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
New feature - Your threads and Your posts Like Ra 0 3,049 30 Oct 2011, 02:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (8) , Like Ra (19) , TightSlip (2) , Vixien (6)