Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Adult Game Outfit Bra And Leg Suspenders Straps Garter Belt Bondage Rope Leather Harness Toys Sexy Accessories
$5.08-29%

Foreskin Corrector
2Pces/Set Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Phimosis Correction Device Male Penis Ring Foreskin Correction Ring Sex Toy for Men
$3.94-23%

bondage lock
Utdisguise Ultra Male Realistic CB Cock Cage Penis Chastity Lock.Penis Bondage Abstinence Anti-Cheating Adult Sex Toys
$24.14-50%

faak
Dia: 1.5cm Anal Beads Acrylic Black Pearl Anal Balls Butt Plugs Sex Toys For Men & Women Adult Games Products
$2.41

zalo
zalo Suction vibration Electric shocker neck massage instrument women's underwear bsdm Massager Sex Products intimate penguin
$153.36-36%

vac-u-lock toy
Fredorch U-Vac-Lock Attachments for Quick Lock Sex Machine Love Big Dildos for Men And Women Machine Connectors DIY Sex Toy
$15.10-20%

electro anal
Electric Shock Butt​ Plug,Bdsm Electro Anal Sex Toys,Electro Dildo Anus Expand stimulation Vagina Prostate Massager,E stim Jumps
$35.54-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Orgasm calendar and your "Last orgasm"
But it's very good that you mentioned that again 😉
(30 Oct 2017, 17:48 )Like Ra Wrote: But it's very good that you mentioned that again 😉

so, will you change that?
My orgasms (for the whole year) are properly labelled 😉 So, it's upto the other guys (hint-hint 😉 )
..."Orgasm" or "username - orgasm" or whatever, but it should be clear that it was an orgasm...."

It was OR not AND so  I didn't put username 😊  OK, I will start with the next one.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(31 Oct 2017, 08:07 )Vixien Wrote: ..."Orgasm" or "username - orgasm" or whatever, but it should be clear that it was an orgasm...."

It was OR not AND so  I didn't put username 😊  OK, I will start with the next one.

It says orgasm calender - so why double that statement( "it has to be clear it was an orgasm" )?

just asking...
(31 Oct 2017, 09:26 )krinlyc Wrote: It says orgasm calender - so why double that statement( "it has to be clear it was an orgasm" )?
True. Username should be enough. I thought that the calendar could be used for different types of stimulations as well. And it was a suggestion to start a discussion 😉
(31 Oct 2017, 10:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2017, 09:26 )krinlyc Wrote: It says orgasm calender - so why double that statement( "it has to be clear it was an orgasm" )?
True. Username should be enough. I thought that the calendar could be used for different types of stimulations as well. And it was a suggestion to start a discussion 😉
Hmm you wrote "method does not matter" .... 

So if it does matter - better to make a list so everyone uses the same word, such like hfo, handmade, machinemade,

What about anal orgasms? I have had one or the other in the past 😊

So much more interesting views 😁
I think I'm simply mesmerized this word spread across all days in a month. The hypnotic magic of the word 😋

(31 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: Hmm you wrote "method does not matter" .... 
Yes, the most important is orgasm itself. These are the top priorities in descending order:

1- the distribution of orgasms across the year (for statistical purposes)
2- personal orgasm calendar (for "personal administration")
3- how orgasms were achieved (masturbation is the most important here, sex involves more, than one person, so the initiative may belong to the other)

(31 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: What about anal orgasms? I have had one or the other in the past
WOW! Cooll!!!!
OK, I "renamed" all orgasms in October 😁
(03 Nov 2017, 22:58 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, I "renamed" all orgasms in October 😁

so their name is "October" why do you do that 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New feature - Go To Your Last Post Like Ra 1 1,426 07 Sep 2018, 00:07
Last Post: Christina
Sales & Discounts Calendar Like Ra 0 1,879 17 Jan 2015, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
New feature - Your threads and Your posts Like Ra 0 3,051 30 Oct 2011, 02:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (8) , Like Ra (19) , TightSlip (2) , Vixien (6)