Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Long Sheer Tulle Elasticity Gloves Mesh Ultra Thin Stretchy Full Finger Mittens White Sexy Transparent Red Solid Black
$20.55-18%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy pants Smooth Opaque Pantys Bright Crotch Silk Socks Slim Fit High Waist Glossy Pants
$59.97-37%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Autumn Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female 2023 New Faxu Latex Pu Leather Skirt for Woman Zipper Black High Waisted Pencil Skirts
$18.65-30%

crossdresser silicone mask
Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdressing
$966.78-10%

zlatameer
Sexy Women Men Latex Mask with Twist Braid Wig Back Zip Rubber Fetish Hood Handmade Headgear Costumes S-LM264
$51.79-7%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Mask Blindfold Wireless Headphones for Sleeping, Breathable Headband Headphones Music Eye Mask
$85.98

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Orgasm calendar and your "Last orgasm"
"In", not "To"! BTW, where are your orgasms? Or you are in denial (like me)? 😁
(04 Nov 2017, 12:19 )Like Ra Wrote: "In", not "To"! BTW, where are your orgasms? Or you are in denial (like me)? 😁

Poor guy ... What did you do? Are you wearing chastity device?

No I am not. May be I ll post them.
(05 Nov 2017, 15:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: Poor guy
It depends 😉

(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: What did you do?
Lots of things happened. In short, orgasm became not interesting, but rather energy draining, disappointing and distracting. Did you notice how you loose interest after ejaculation? I prefer an "extended" light arousal state instead.
(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: Are you wearing chastity device?
No 😉 Various practices (yoga and qigong are among them) are very effective, I must say.

It's an experiment anyway, not "the recipe" that "fits all". A series of posts is in the planning phase 😉

Well that's true - I do loose interest after ejaculation _but_ after a short time if you get stimulated well there I am back  😁

I do have this situation from time to time when my wife does mummify me.... There is a lot of dreaming, tease and denial and most of the time I get two orgasms ( verry seldom a third, but that *is* exhaustend )
Hm, can't go back to 2017 ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I wonder where I can change that.... Can't find so far...
Looks like it's in the code - "current year + 5". Hmm....
Looks like it's working now. Had to change it in almost 10 places in calendar.php. What means if the file is upgraded I will have to make all these changes again. Just for the record, the changes are from:

Code:
for($year_sel = my_date("Y"); $year_sel < (my_date("Y") + 5); ++$year_sel)

to

Code:
for($year_sel = (my_date("Y") - 5); $year_sel < (my_date("Y") + 5); ++$year_sel)
And yes, happy orgasming! 😉
Thank you.

Now I know how may days I'm locked 😊  So far, 15 days (not bad 😊 ) . Las two days I was bound, propperly spanked, pegged, milked then locked again.  
Good start of the year 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

My last orgasm was still on Aug 09 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New feature - Go To Your Last Post Like Ra 1 1,426 07 Sep 2018, 00:07
Last Post: Christina
Sales & Discounts Calendar Like Ra 0 1,879 17 Jan 2015, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
New feature - Your threads and Your posts Like Ra 0 3,050 30 Oct 2011, 02:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (8) , Like Ra (19) , TightSlip (2) , Vixien (6)