Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
FAAK Fantasy Ribbed Dragon Penis Sleeve Soft Silicone Sex Toys Sheath Stretchable Cock Enlargement Hollow Dildo Male Masturbator
$48.16-56%

shapewear
Women's Slimming Underwear Bodysuit Corset Body Shaper Waist Shaper Shapewear Woman Post-Surgical Slimming Zip Hook Stage 3Fajas
$48.79-45%

muziskat lingerie
Best Selling Erotic Lingerie Sexy Women's Mesh Luxury Underwear Ladies Set Sexy High Quality Hollow Out Bra Panties Sets Summer
$27.50-55%

anime bondage
White Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$37.16-41%

crossdress fetish
All Rose Sexy Women Pumps 16cm Metal High Heels Stilettos Fetish Model Ankle Strap SM Man Unisex Shoes Crossdresser Customize
$104.73-50%

1d oil pantyhose
Luxury Jasmine Fragrance Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.16-4%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nipple orgasm hypnosis
Sorry, none of the hypnosis do anything for me.
However, I will tell you what DID work for me - because, I used to have ZERO erotic nipple feelings - that is, until;

I started experimenting with dripping hot candle wax on my nipples. 
Obviously it was a bit painful at first, leaving me with sore nipples after rubbing off the hardened wax. 

But after persisting these experiments for a month or two at a less-than-intensive rate, I did indeed gain a gigantic amount of erotic nipple sensitivity.

Especially combined with my main Lycra swimsuit fetish, stroking my Lycra covered nipples really works. 
I can't quite reach a pure nipple orgasm, but if I work both my nipples with both hands it just takes 
a bit of hip gyrating movement in the swimsuit to trigger intense orgasm.
Interesting. So Sensitized your nipples using dripping candle wax. That’s making them more sensitive than before.
(24 Jul 2020, 15:27 )Tinker D Wrote: Interesting. So Sensitized your nipples using dripping candle wax. That’s making them more sensitive than before.
Yeah, concept of gain by means of a bit of pain. lol. 

But indeed, I really had non-erotic nipples before.
Trying out different methods from one extreme end of the spectrum (baby oil) to the other (metal clamps for canvas paintings) 
resulted in either zero arousal or dangerously sore nipples (with the risk of bleeding) respectively.

The candle wax method worked however, and the positive effects have remained ever since (about 15 - 20 years ago).
But yeah.... I realize this might be subjective and your mileage may vary.....
What are people's thoughts on K31's chronic nipple orgasm file? It seems good, but I have difficulty sitting through 2 hour files (only gotten through the whole thing once) and my nipples sometimes get sore if I play with them for too long. I also find that there are some times where my nipples are really pleasurable to touch, but ther times not. Any tips?
(18 May 2020, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Let's have a look what I've got...

Quote:HORNY NIPPLES - SUB TRAINER

Oh how you love your ultra sensitive, horny nipples. The more you play with them, the more sensitive they become. You find yourself constantly playing with them. You are addicted to stimulating your nipples.

Your nipples are becoming so sensitive from all the stimulation, you are finding it easy to orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.. touch your nipples... twist the... pinch them... you are addicted... hopelessly addicted.

It only played for about 2 minutes.....ive tried the other links too and its the same thing.....am I missing something? I was hoping to be able to listen to the whole file / files .  Thanks for a great compilation, tho....just wish I could get it to work.
(20 Jan 2021, 07:13 )2ripe1’s Wrote: It only played for about 2 minutes
Just download the files locally. It can be network timeouts.
I've been listening to this file from e-succubus and playing with my nipples every day for about a month now.  In addition, after showering each day, I apply cream to my nipples to keep them soft and sensitive.  Today, while wearing panties and listening again, I finally went over the edge in a wonderful pulsing orgasm.  So different from a usual orgasm, but I finally got there!
http://esuccubus.com/content/needs-nipple-play-hfo
(28 Jun 2021, 19:04 )templeseeker Wrote: I've been listening to this file from e-succubus
Since it's a free file, let's post it here.

Quote:Focusing on your nipples as a source of pleasure, even to the point of hands free orgasm.

The triggered response of someone playing with your nipples evokes submission. The image of me playing with your nipples until you come accompanies rapidfire descriptions of just how vulnerable you are to pleasure which comes from unexpected sources. The feeling in your nipples can increase from continued stimulation and from focusing on them as a source of pleasure. Because this pleasure is manufactured, made from your own thoughts and learned behaviour, it is of a different quality to usual ascent to orgasm. This difference makes it more difficult to hold back when it comes time to come.

Nipple based pleasure, whenever it is safe and you are horny, will remain locked in at the last level achieved, until you are hovering right below orgasm for a long time, and need to clear your head.

This is part of the "Needs" series of post-hypnotic suggestion and training habituation files, and works well with the Instructed To Need induction.

Length: 46min

Needs - Nipple Play.mp3 (Size: 47.68 MB )

(18 May 2020, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Another one I haven't had a chance to listen to yet:

Can u please provide with some more nipple hypnosis please 😩🍑
(24 Oct 2021, 12:55 )Alphasher Wrote:
(18 May 2020, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Another one I haven't had a chance to listen to yet:

Can u please provide with some more nipple hypnosis please 😩🍑

No way. I've got hundreds of nipple-files, but I'm keeping them for myself. 😆