Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
GUUDIA Tummy Control Panties Shapewear Waist Cincher for Women Girdle Butt Lifter Compression Underwear Body Shaper Seamless
$59.96

tpe penis
Silicone Huge Dildo For Woman Anal Plug Realistic Penis Female Dildos G-spot Orgasm Strong Suction Cup Sex Toys For Adults
$151.93-39%

qiui
Thunderbolt APP Control QIUI Male Prostate Massager Vibrator Electric Shock Vibrating Butt Plug Anal Vibrato Sex Toy For Men Gay
$21.45-4%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Fetish Wrist Seamless Moulded Shoulder Length Long Gloves for Men Women with Bodysuit Catsuit Hoods
$29.87-34%

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

jialuowei
20cm/ 8inches lady shinny beige upper sexy high heel sandals pole dance shoes
$404.87-5%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee High Boots Pleated Slouch Tall Boots Side Zip Unisex Female Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 46 50 52
$134.52-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nipple orgasm hypnosis
(24 Oct 2021, 20:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Oct 2021, 12:55 )Alphasher Wrote:
(18 May 2020, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Another one I haven't had a chance to listen to yet:

Can u please provide with some more nipple hypnosis please 😩🍑

No way. I've got hundreds of nipple-files, but I'm keeping them for myself. 😆

Please please please my horny little clitty dick wants such files please i beg for ur mercy .. please post some files mistress
Please can someone provide new nipple files .? This forum is goin ded ,!!
(14 Jun 2022, 21:31 )Alphasher Wrote: Please can someone provide new nipple files
Everybody can upload, so can you 😉
(18 May 2020, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Another one I haven't had a chance to listen to yet:

That was awesome, as someone who isn't a native english speaker i'm very surprised with this file, the main voice lines just keep repeating how much i'm under control of Miss Samantha, but don't say anything about nipples, except for the subliminal voice lines which i was not paying attetion at all. Even not paying attetion to the subliminal voice lines, i felt my nipples tingling and feeling good, that's is a great step for me.
Please give some nipple joi
This is one you may not need hypnosis for. If you're at all into orgasm control, it's possible to train a woman (I don't know about men, sorry) to cum on command, or to associate other non-vaginal stimulation with orgasm. The following is from a discussion about this on FetLife and may prove enlightening:

Quote:The method which I have used to gain control of orgasms is primarily based on conditioning with suggestion and high erotic charge being important components. Although I have tried with several women and been successful with two, the perfection of my methods has been developed with my slave which is described below.

I started by telling the subject while she was very turned on, while fucking or such, that she would reach a point where she would cum when I commanded without further stimulation and would be unable to cum without my command. I emphasized that this would require no effort on her part but would be a deeply embedded trigger. This was repeated many times as we went along during and after the initial training.

To begin I asked her to always ask for permission before cumming. Initially I gave her permission immediately when she asked. Then I started gauging how long she could hold it off and withheld permission until I thought she was about to fail. I made sure that she never failed at this. Then I incorporated stopping stimulation when she asked for permission and withholding permission for a short period before giving permission. Eventually extending this to a minute or so. I also then started gauging when she was close and commanding her to cum before she asked and before she hit her peak excitation. If she failed to cum on command or came when I had not commanded, rare occurrences, I took responsibility for it and emphasized that she was not to try and do anything. Telling her I had just made a mistake like trying to make her jump further than she could now, but that with further training she would succeed in this. I praised her whether she came or not. If she failed to have an orgasm it was for showing me her true responses so that I could train her. This is very important so that she wouldn’t be trained to just try to please me.

(I should say that one should be very familiar with the subject’s orgasms before doing this. Watch her orgasms in detail. Watch her masturbate to orgasm. Learn the signs of a real orgasm. One of the dangers here is that the subject may deeply desire to please the trainer and this can interfere with the training. I attempt to get around this by knowing her responses in detail and by always praising her.)

The first time she came on command was at a club in LA. We had played and then watched another couple play. Then I tied her on her back with her pussy elevated so her wet thong was very visible. She was very turned on. The other master and I then discussed how turned on she was, etc while standing on either side of her. When it was clear that she was very turned on, I commanded her to cum with no physical contact. She immediately had a modest orgasm. During the rest of the evening I had her cum on command several more times and these became stronger.

After that evening I started giving her orgasms on command just with slight pleasurable contact. Such things as hugging her for a few seconds and then giving the command, or briefly stroking her breasts or butt. This is still the way to get the strongest, quickest response and I still use it to reinforce her training. Then I moved to surprising her in nonsexual situations. This typically works very well especially if she doesn’t see it coming at all. She describes feeling a flow of energy into her crotch which then expands into an orgasm.

These orgasms have the typical signs of reddening of upper chest and face as well as erection of nipples and violent uncontrolled body contractions which could cause her to fall if I didn’t support her.

Having achieved this, I emphasized her not being able to cum without my command. At first she controlled this by holding her breath and tensing up. We had many sessions in which I would take her to very high levels of excitement and then coach her in breathing or use other methods to get her to relax. Eventually she got to where she could go past where she would normally come, reaching higher levels of excitement without cumming. After about 4 years of training, I commanded her that she could not cum but told her she was to try to cum by stimulating herself as effectively as she could. She became very excited and acted like a crazed animal trying to get herself to cum. When she was unsuccessful, she started crying because it scared her.

In the year or so since this was achieved, she came once in a dream when she dreamed that I had commanded her to cum. A couple of other times when I had her very excited and gave her intense pain to her clit or vagina she came. Recently, however, with continued training in this situation she no longer cums even with that combination without my command.

I want to emphasize that this is not orgasm denial. Before this training she was essentially infinitely orgasmic, able to have back-to-back orgasms for more than 2 hours. With the training she has fewer orgasms, usually “only” a few a day. Sometimes as many as 20 or so if we play. Her orgasms are entirely at my whim and, as I tell her and she repeats, they have only two functions. I give her orgasms only for my pleasure or to deepen her slavery, never just for her pleasure. What has changed is that she no longer has any control of when she will cum or knowledge of when I will command it. I always try to leave her less than satiated.

The training is not complete yet as there are still times when her consciousness intervenes in ways that are not what I want. We’ll consider these later. There are also many other aspects of this training and its effect upon her orgasmic responses and other things will be considered in the future.

From my own experience and those I have met and corresponded with there seem to be a limited number of elements that are used in orgasm training. Any given trainer may use his/her own combination of them.

1. Putting the subject in highly suggestible states is often used. This can mean hypnotism, but it can also mean just making suggestions to a woman in between orgasms, or it can mean the subject using a suitable mantra, affirming the control, during meditation.
2. Conditioning. Pavlov's dog. Always give the same signal before she comes so that the signal becomes associated with a pleasurable outcome then break the connection between erotic stimuli and orgasm so that the signal becomes necessary for orgasm.
3. Highly aroused states. Having a highly aroused subject lowers the barriers to responding to a signal. This is especially important in early stages of training.
4. Consistency of focus on the training is needed over a period of time. The exception to this may be the use of hypnotism.
5. Intense connection over a period of time. While not an absolute requirement, as described by those I have met, it seems that the greatest development of orgasm control is to be found in those practitioners with long-term, committed relationships.

Something which is not needed is the subject's belief that she can be trained to cum on command. Almost no woman believes this about herself before experiencing it. She does need to be willing to cooperate and not resist the training. It is also very helpful if the woman is readily multi-orgasmic (there are vanilla training programs for this if she is not).

The elements above can be combined or sometimes used alone. I have seen others use hypnosis and post-hypnotic suggestions to establish orgasm control very quickly without using any of the other elements. I have also had described to me that the dom simply had the subject masturbate intensely every day for a month without cumming. She then came immediately on his command. Another single element case. My personal preference is for slower processes using conditioning.

Once one has a woman trained for verbal control of orgasms, endless possibilities open for using this to train her to respond erotically to other stimuli. This further training is done just by giving her the stimulus in association with the command to cum or even telling her that she will cum when she receives a given stimulus. This can be used to broaden a slave’s sexual responses to the point where she responds erotically and orgasmically to a wide variety of stimuli. Not necessarily ones that normally have erotic connections. This can of course be used in very humiliating ways to train a slave so that she not only has no control of her orgasms but that they can be made to happen by painful or humiliating stimuli. Psychologically this further drives home her slavery.

I have used this sort of method, for example, to eroticize my slave's breasts and nipples. Originally, she had very little erotic connection with them. But after telling her that they would rival her clit in sensitivity and then for a period just giving her orgasms on command while stimulating her nipples and breasts, they are now highly erotically sensitive. I have heard from others who have successfully used pleasant stimuli all over the subject's body with the goal of eroticizing the entire body surface.

I have also used this sort of training to extend responses in terms of training for erotic responses to pain. My stated desire, as I told my slave from the beginning, was to train her so that her primary erotic stimuli would be associated with pain and/or humiliation. While she feared this it also appealed to her because she is also a masochist and knew that her most intense and satisfying orgasms come in contexts with pain and or humiliation.

The simplest way to use orgasm control in this way is just to repeatedly command her to cum during painful stimulation. Say repeatedly during a whipping. Done over time this builds a connection which gets her excited when exposed to these stimuli and can carry her to very deep responses when I command her to cum with these stimuli. This can be used to eroticize all kinds of tortures. Among others I’ve used this with are ice water enemas, play piercing, and tit nailing to excellent effect so that things which she feared in advance she is now eager to repeat. As I see it this is better than just whipping a woman and then giving her sexual pleasure afterwards as it blends pain and pleasure into an addictive, ecstatic soup. This can also be used to create an erotic connection with everyday items. For example, I often make her sit on a stool with a trailer hitch ball on its top and then command her to cum. She now has an erotic response to seeing trailer hitch balls when she is out in the world.

However, a more direct route is to use the painful stimulus as the command. That is, to give her the command that when something is done to her, she will come in response. I'll give this its own discussion in a day or so.

Breaking the connection with erotic stimuli means moving her away from orgasm being associated with being turned on and more with your command. This can be done by gradually giving her the command before she is ready to cum. Moving it forward as you are successful. Then as described in the cited thread having her in an excited state without stimulation and giving her the command after you think it is well established. Then gradually extending it to other situations.

It is very powerful and intimate and not something that I would take lightly.

For me it has been the basis for extensive conditioning of my slave in many ways.
can you provide me a link to your retroshare files related to nipple orgasm