Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
10ML Penis Enlargement Oil Enhancers Bigger Cream Care Penis Enlarge Oil Growth Pills Viagar Male Maca Thickening Erection Pills
$10.14-50%

larpgears
Sexy Latex Rubber Short Pants for Women Nature Transparents Underpants lingerie Women underwear latex pants women
$48.40-12%

Bitysie
2023New Bitysie Enamel One Piece Pharfaite Highneck Fullback High Leg Cut Leotard Women Bathing Costume Light Piping Swimsuit
$313.39

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher Scrotum Pendant Heavy Magnetic Penis Lock Cock Ring Bondage Metal Erection Male Delay Sex Toy Man
$16.04

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New See-Through Mesh Erotic Lingerie Four And Five Pieces Set
$34.33-54%

corset
Women Padded Shapewear Camisole Body Shaper Compression Shirt With Pads Waist Trainer Tummy Slimming Tank Tops Seamless Corset
$7.84

otouch
Egg Male Masturbator Cup Soft Pussy Sex Toys Realistic Vagina for Men Silicone Pocket Pussy Mens Masturbation Sex Products
$172.52-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Newbie here
Hi all,

I'm from the UK, not too far away from Manchester. I've been interested in self bondage for quite a few years but I've really got into it over the past 12 months or so. Picking up the genius of others with scenarios and timed release methods has really helped my interest in self bondage.

I'll see you all around the forum!
Welcome aboard! And please do not hesitate to share your experience!
Hi all.šŸ˜Š I thought that being new on here I should perhaps introduce myself. I am a long time tights/ panty hose encasement and bondage fan, although sadly, I have to rely on self-bondage for all my sessions. I enjoy multiple layers but find the bondage difficult after about three/four. Iā€™m also tall at 6ā€™4ā€ and can only really get on with the plus sizes of tights and stockings which can come a bit expensive!
And welcome to you too!
Hello to you both, I am a Newbie too šŸ˜Š

Look forward to chatting with you šŸ˜Š

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life. MNelimoJ 14 2,201 01 Jan 2021, 19:35
Last Post: MNelimoJ
Newbie LeotardLover 17 3,602 21 Feb 2020, 18:48
Last Post: LeotardLover
Newbie Gagme 1 914 24 Nov 2019, 00:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Newbie Nylonluv nylonluv 3 2,764 22 Aug 2017, 11:58
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,639 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee

Contributors: AliD (1) , GreenGiant (1) , Jaffy123 (1) , Like Ra (2)