Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
APP Wireless Jump Egg Vibrator Remote Control Body Massager Stimulator Women Bullet Vibrators Adult Sex Toys Product Lover Games
$5.35-3%

rubber cosplay
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

otouch
OTOUCH Outuoqi Electric Aircraft Cup Men's Fully Automatic Comfort Airbag Snatching Ninja Generation 2
$435.60

bondage restraints
Adult Erotic Games BDSM Bondage Restraints Collar Furniture Sex Toys For Women Couples Slave Neck Handcuffs Fetish Sex Shop
$2.29

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

deep throat gag
PU Leather Open Mouth Gag Harness Mask Fetish Deep Throat Mouth Gag O Ring BDSM Bondage Restraint Sex Toys For Women
$5.28-22%

bondage
Body Harness for Women Leather Lingerie Leg Harness Bdsm Sex Toy Bondage Lingerie Thigh Garter Stockings Fetish Clothing
$3.82-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

My first self-bondage mummification session
Hi everyone,

As a always on the look for new things kind of guy (37) I stumbled upon this great site!
I love the fact there is a TON of good and practical information here, even that much it got me planning my very first self-bondage session.

Quite some years ago me and my girlfriend did practice some bondage stuff upon each other.
From ropes to chains to mummification with pallet wrap. But the years have been busy and the interest seems to have fade away … at least from here side. But my fantasy of mummification is still very strong, so here is my first session idea …

I read a few post about the self mummi technique with the “role wrap on pole” method. I think I can use this technique by clamping 2 wooden beams between the celling and floor to wrap the film around. So that part is covert.
I’m still not sure to first wrap my body parts separately (arms, legs, body, …) and then do the full wrap from the pole. From what I have read the warp should be tighter this way, not sure …

As for the pleasure part I’m thinking a few things, I start by inserting my inflatable buttplug. I will need to be able to squeeze the bulb now and then, sins the plug is leaking air over time. So I will be holding the bulb in one hand during the final wrap (or are there better solutions for this?) as an extra I was thinking of maybe using a G-spot vibrator this is the one we have : G-spot vibrator and inserting that together with the butt plug that way I can put pressure on the P-spot and maybe get my first anal orgasm (never tried this setup before). But on the other hand I also like to completely fill my bum with the inflatable plug for that nice anal sensation. I don’t think I will be able to inflate the plug very much with the vibrator inside so I have to make a decision about this 😋. Anyway, once the anal stuff is inside I will start wrapping my ass so everything stays well in place. On the front side I want to strap a WeVibe3 to my penis, this thing comes with a remote control that I would be holding in my other hand for speed and the variation of the vibrations. This comes on before the final wrap as well.

So now the important part, and the part I have the most questions/thoughts about: escaping after enjoying my bondage.
I read that I can tape a knife or scissors to my leg, depending on where my hands are during the final wrap it should not be to hard to reach this knife and cut me free … or is it? If I chose to hold my hands on my back during the final wrap, I read it is much harder to reach for the knife taped on your leg…. ?? So I’m not really sure witch way to go here, and sins this is a big issue some help would be nice.
I was also thinking of exposing a knife tip somewhere I can rub on to if things go wrong as a secondary escape.
Hoping not to need that second escape there is always a last resource, which is my wife coming home after a few hours. So I can tell here I left here a package to play with 😇

Time of execution: upcoming Friday.

Some extra thoughts: what about a gag, blindfolding or putting plugs in my ears for silencing everything out.
I hope some of you might have some hints or guiding tips to make this first session an enjoyable one.

Sorry for the long post Blush
GreetZ,
Gizzmo
Hi Gizzmo

Sounds like you have a plan - will be interesting to read about how it goes (will you be able to video/photograph your session and share with us?).

Anna, who is one of the forum members, has also tried self-mummification and you can see the video here:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8677122/self...mification

I'm always concerned about escaping from mummification, even with a knife (or two!) - so play safe!

MJ
Thx madjack, I will make sure to write down my findings. And who knows, maybe I even make a video of my first adventure. (not sure if I'm aeady up for it 😉)

I have seen the video of Anna, and so I have to admit there is a safety issue with these mummification. Especially when there is covering parts of you head (mouth & nose) involved. So I think I will stay away of that for now.

I was thinking of first doing a 1 arm bondage/wrap just to see what it is like to grab that knife and try to cut myself loos. That way I can adjust some things if necessary, before the full session.

If anyone has anymore comments, please don't hold back Shy
GreetZ,
Gizzmo
Sooo, last weekend (Friday) I held my very first mummification session … boy was I in for a big surprise!
It was Friday evening and knew my wife would leave at 6:30 pm for a new years reception for work, that would give me easily 4 hours of play time.

I started with preparing the wood structure I was going to use to wrap the pallet foil on and then gathered all the tools and toys I would need.
(A knife to cut myself loose, a scissor as backup cutter, buttplug, wevibe, I also made a quick ball gag, and took some earplugs)
Then I started wrapping the foil round my structure, not knowing how much I would need at what heights, so I started at the height of my hands, came up to my shoulders and then back down.
When I was back at arm/hands level I did a few extra wraps and then came down to my ankles and back up, I think in total I had wrapped my structure about 20 loops.

Earlier this week I did a small test to see the effects of wrapping body parts first before you do the final wrap … this went well so I thought this was the way to go.
I wrapped myself (arms, legs, torso, … ) put my buttplug and Wevibe , ball gag and earplugs in place and taped the knife and scissor at hand level on my legs . Time to do my final wrap!

I pulled the loos end under my arm and started to circle and wrap myself, after 10 loops our so I got a bit dizzy and stopped for a little rest. I immediately started to feel tingle ling hands!
The pallet wrap was to tight, though I did not put much extra tension during my loops. I felt it was not good this way so I started to unwind again. At that point I was starting to breath a bit faster from all the circling and head that had built up.
So (with hindsight) I “luckily” took of the ball gag, took a little rest and started again for my second wrap. This time I made sure there was no extra tension on the foil during my wrappings, but still made sure it was nice and tight.
When I came to the point around my ankles, it was very hard to keep moving, and I still had a loop of 4 to go, back up to my middle. The only way to make this last loops was by jumping/hopping in circles, making is harder not to wrap to tight.
Everything went well till the point where the last part came loose from my wooden structure, this made me lose my balance and before I knew it I smacked to the floor, not beaning able to break my fall. Luckily I did not hurt myself to bad and was able to come to my senses quickly. At this point I was out of breath, all shaken up and not able to move a muscle. The first few seconds I thought “O well, this will have to do for my next part” so I tried to pump my inflatable plug. Surprisingly I was not able to squeeze the rubber bulb that was just in my hand. I could feel my fingers cramp up. It started to hit me that the wrap was still to tight!! I wiggled a bit around to lean against the bed, but this was much harder than I was expecting … At that point play time was over and panic kicked in … I realized that getting out of this mummy wrap was going to be very hard, if not impossible. I tried to grab the knife I had taped to my leg, but was barely able to move the blade. The harder I struggled the more my arms cramped up. I recognized the burning feeling of my muscle, sins I did wall and rock-climbing when I was younger. It was that same feeling and I knew it was BAD! Soon I would not be able to move a finger … strange things pop in your head at such moment (calling my neighbor, calling my wife, how the hell did I get in this situation!!) I knew that the longer I waited the more my strength would go away, but I could not lie there for another few hours till my wife came home. The pain was getting worse! I struggled but managed to sit upright against the bed, this way I was able to cut a lite hole around my hand. After that I was stuck again, there was no way I could bent my hand in a way to make the hole bigger. My left hand/arm was a bit more lose but not able to reach the right hand and take over the knife. Every time I struggled to make the hole bigger, I had to rest for a while to let my muscle rest. At some point I even dropped my knife but luckily was able to roll over and pick it up again. After that I was back flat on the floor and managed to take the knife over with my left hand, making it able to make the hole again a bit bigger. This kept going on for the next 30 minutes I think. (struggle, cut, rest, struggle, cut, rest, …) At a certain moment I was soaking wet witch made moving my left arm a little bit better, that way I was able to reach for the scissor that was taped on my left leg. It turned out that the scissor was much more efficient to cut the wrap (you can punch the wrap with a blade but cutting it is not easy) At this point I knew I was going to be able to cut me loose, but it still took me 20 minutes to completely free me out of my wrap. I was completely out! Just managed to drop on the bed and lay there for 1 hour I think, before I struggled to get up and start cleaning my mess. The rest of that evening I was feeling like hell. My arms hurt and I was feeling empty. Even the next 2 days my muscles where sore (arms, legs, neck, back …)

As you can see, don’t take this self-mummification lightly!!!
You can get in very big trouble, very quickly.
I hope that my overview makes you think twice!

Would I do it again, well maybe yes. But I would do a lot of things different.
Less layers of wrap, scissor as main cutter, something to drop on after wrapping, make the wraps even looser, …

Giz
What I noticed is you need to cool yourself down in order to regain the circulation and normal heart rate. But this is difficult to do because of:

o- tightness of the wrap, squeezing wessels
o- the wrap prevents the sweat from evaporating
o- panic (or close to panic) increases the heart rate

what creates a vicious circle (or a positive feedback). As soon as you cool down, the muscle swelling decreases and everything stabilizes. It also happens when you are wearing several layers of tight latex.

(20 Jan 2014, 16:39 )gizzmo Wrote: Or absolutely!
don’t take this self-mummification lightly!!!
A great post Gizzmo and also a reminder that ANY self-bondage session carries elements of risk.

What strikes me most of all is that you achieved what many would think was their fantasy - you where helpless and (almost) unable to escape. But as you discovered (and so have I, more than once) the thrill of helplessness quickly vanishes if you can't see a way to escape.

There is a very thin dividing line between excitement or panic and pleasure or pain, thankfully you escaped with no more harm than strained muscles a some bruises - it could have been worse.

I hope the experience doesn't put you off and that next time your session is more relaxed 😁

Play safe

MJ
What surprised me the most is the fact that I did not find much more stories about people getting trapped and needed help to get out of there situation.

I’m wondering if the difference between saran wrap and pallet wrap makes the escape that much harder?

I did make time lap pictures (every 30 seconds) during the whole session. Not the best quality but if anyone is interested I could see if there is anything usable to post here.

I have to say that the hole mummification fantasy is still very appealing, but I did not expect it to be so much different from what I had in mind. In my mind it was a situation in which I could enjoy my butt plug and taped vibrator in a bound situation, but from which I could escape at any time (with a bit of a struggle). It became a very intense struggle from my bondage and not any sexual pleasure. So this needs to be reexamine to see if this is an achievable goal …

GreetZ,
Gizzmo.
(21 Jan 2014, 14:56 )gizzmo Wrote: I did make time lap pictures (every 30 seconds) during the whole session. Not the best quality but if anyone is interested I could see if there is anything usable to post here.
Yes, please. Pictures, photos always help. Even if the description is perfectly clear.

(21 Jan 2014, 14:56 )gizzmo Wrote: It became a very intense struggle from my bondage and not any sexual pleasure. So this needs to be reexamine to see if this is an achievable goal
I would say yes, it is. But you may have to start with much simpler bondage, e.g. master the proper diameter of the wrist loop. Once it's made correctly it's inescapable without a sharp knife.

Mummification bondage is very intense, yet very tempting. Heck, I almost suffocated when I was a kid... (Read somewhere in the Self-bondage and kids thread)
We don't see any discussion of people who have been trapped because I'm guessing they are found dead in their flat.
(21 Jan 2014, 14:56 )gizzmo Wrote: What surprised me the most is the fact that I did not find much more stories about people getting trapped and needed help to get out of there situation.
There are some stories, when people miraculously avoided being

(22 Jan 2014, 15:22 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: found dead in their flat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First Self-Bondage Session Furubpl 13 9,801 21 Nov 2013, 12:22
Last Post: gunz
Inflatable shower curtain - Possible bondage/mummification device? LustrousLaminaLover 1 2,894 27 Dec 2012, 20:49
Last Post: Strappado
A self-mummification idea. Tacoeater 6 9,720 10 May 2011, 17:33
Last Post: Tacoeater
Cape Self-Mummification Strappado 7 8,774 18 Dec 2010, 00:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , gizzmo (6) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)