Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

transparent panties
CLEVER-MENMODE Mesh Boxer Shorts Sexy Men Ultra-thin Underwear Transparent Underpants Trunks Lingerie homem Male Panties
$3.87

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$21.21-9%

cock cage
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 페니스링
$14.98-20%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Gummi Women Men Rubber Hood With Back Zipper Fetish Headpiece Mask Handmade Costumes RLM267
$24.18-27%

negative chastity
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Belt with M Black Dildo Negative Cock Cage Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys 남자 용품
$55.82-19%

shiny stockings
Stockings Woman Long Lace Shiny Sexy Nightclub Tights Socks for Women Lingerie Medias Onlyfans
$20.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My first self-bondage mummification session
A small overview ... not the best quality, but it gives a good idea

G0010625_Fotor.jpg   
The wooden structure
 GOPR0630_Fotor.jpg   
Wraped
 G0030689_Fotor.jpg   
The second run
 G0030693_Fotor.jpg   
Dropped on to the floor
 G0030734_Fotor.jpg   
Managed to make a small hole
 G0030744_Fotor.jpg   
30 minutes later
 G0030749_Fotor.jpg   
Exhausted

GreetZ
Giz.
So your arms were not behind you and were not bound, yet the mummification was so effective. Probably because your arms took all the pressure along the full length and the wraps were laid perpendicularly to the arms? If your arms were behind your back the angle would be different and your sides would take the pressure of your arms.

BTW, I think the box tie (aka Japanese box tie) would be most likely inescapable, yet more comfortable.
I think part the pressure and part because I first wrapped my arms with the pallet foil before doing the mummy wrap.
That way it was really hard to move my arms until there was enough sweat and moist buildup, so it made the foil slippery.

Putting my arms on my back would have taken the pressure off, but would it not be harder to get them to the front to cut myself lose?
Do you have an example of the box tie?

BTW: Did anyone ever tested the difference between saran and pallet wrap? Especially in the sense of toughness and elasticity (what results in tension)
(24 Jan 2014, 14:50 )gizzmo Wrote: That way it was really hard to move my arms until there was enough sweat and moist buildup, so it made the foil slippery.
Aha, so they simply glued to each other. I always wear pantyhose (on legs, arms, head) then use sticky tape instead of wraps.

(24 Jan 2014, 14:50 )gizzmo Wrote: Do you have an example of the box tie?

018.jpg    - the first image I found
(24 Jan 2014, 14:50 )gizzmo Wrote: BTW: Did anyone ever tested the difference between saran and pallet wrap? Especially in the sense of toughness and elasticity (what results in tension)

As a matter of fact, I just picked some up from my local office supply store for the first time a few days ago. I shall endeavor to list a few of the pros and cons of pallet wrap over saran wrap that I've found thus far.

Pros:
  • Pallet wrap is wider than saran wrap. The one I picked up was 20" wide, as opposed to 12".
  • It comes with handles (at least, mine did). This would make it especially easy to mount if you want to hold the roll still, and easy to manipulate with both hands.
  • There's a lot of it on every roll. 1000 feet of it.

Could be good or bad:
  • Pallet wrap is stronger than saran wrap. For example, I would usually use 6 to 8 layers of saran wrap on my legs for immobility. With the pallet wrap, I could get away with only 2, maybe 3, layers. On the downside, it made it much more difficult to cut through at the end. I've had some luck with a knife and with regular scissors, but I need to be extremely careful with them. I may buy some trauma shears or bandage scissors to make my job easier.
  • Pallet wrap has less stretch than saran wrap. This will mean that it holds you tighter - good for immobility, but you need to be more careful to ensure you don't cut off circulation.

Cons:
  • It is much more awkward to handle than saran wrap. At 1000 feet long and 20 inches wide, the roll is fairly heavy, which makes it hard to move around if you're wrapping yourself (or another) by hand.
  • The handles sticking out are kind of a pain if you are trying to wrap your arms and legs individually; you'll have trouble at the armpit or crotch.

All in all, I'm quite pleased with it. It looks like it will end up being cheaper than saran wrap, and provide better immobility, which is one of the big things I'm looking for in mummification. It will probably take a couple sessions to get used to the differences so that I can utilize it in the best way possible, but I'm more than willing to do so. Absolutely worth it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First Self-Bondage Session Furubpl 13 9,792 21 Nov 2013, 12:22
Last Post: gunz
Inflatable shower curtain - Possible bondage/mummification device? LustrousLaminaLover 1 2,891 27 Dec 2012, 20:49
Last Post: Strappado
A self-mummification idea. Tacoeater 6 9,714 10 May 2011, 17:33
Last Post: Tacoeater
Cape Self-Mummification Strappado 7 8,767 18 Dec 2010, 00:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , gizzmo (6) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)