Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
Adult Toys SM Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeves One Arm Binder Bondage Restraint
$101.20

leather hood bondage
Fetish Hood Headgear PU Leather BDSM Bondage Breathable Sex Mask Hood Toys Roleplay Sex Games Sex Toys For Men Couples
$2.42-19%

shibari
Girl Sexy Shibari Boobs Phone Case Transparent For Samsung S20 S22 S30 S10E S10 Note 20 10 Pro Plus Ultra A12 A42 A71 A91 M32
$4.83-39%

metelam
Metelam Sexy Women Fashion Latex Leather Wet Look Bodysuit Lingerie High Cut Thong Leotard + Stockings Romper Playsuit
$60.61

chastity 2021
2021 New Snake V7.0 3D EVO Cage Mamba Male Chastity Device Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring Cobra Cock Belt Adult Sex Toys
$36.18-15%

pantyhose encasement
Unisex Erotic Lingerie Sheer Nylon Body Encasement Cocoon with Head Enclosure Bodystocking Bodyhose Pantyhose Bodysuit
$5.92

bdsm
Chastity belt female stainless steel lock with smart app-controlled time locking BDSM fetish female chastity pants sex toy
$1113.20

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My family found my pantyhose
I casually left 2 pairs of pantyhose on my bed and went to work, forgetting to hide it. Only until late at night after work did I realised I forgot about it.

I went back home, everybody's asleep and my pantyhose is still on my bed untouched. My family definitely saw it as it was there for all to see.

I'm feeling very embarrassed of this incident as it is difficult to explain my pantyhose. The misunderstanding must be huge, they must be thinking I'm some sort of perv or sissy...I can't face my family the same way again.
Just put them away (back to their usual place) and forget about it.

It's all in our brain. And we think, that it's real (and usually it is). If you do not like the reality, always begin with your brain first.
nothing wrong with a man in pantyhose

how old are you curse154 ?
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(30 Sep 2014, 07:42 )Tights Wrote: nothing wrong with a man in pantyhose
how old are you curse154 ?
I don't know where you live, but if I would get out wearing pantyhoses in public, people would stare. Not in the "waaaaa, look at that famous person" but as in "ewwwwwww, what a perv/strange/... person is that?"
Men don't wear womens clothes in Belgium. Even when one has a "man-bag" they assume something is "wrong" with that man. People judge on looks, they always did, they always will.
I fear the day my leotards/womans swimsuits, latex clothes are discovered by someone.
what you on about.. who cares what anyone else thinks. i dont anyway.

what the fuck is wrong with a man in pantyhose. nothing. it got nothing to do with beeing a perv,stange, or gay.

i wear seeable pantyhose every day in public.

you can even buy pantyhose for men where i live.

ohhh he wears womens clothes. thats whats in your head like like ra said.

anyway. whos normal in this world.
PIMP YOUR LEGS
and anyway... its allright for woman to wear anything.woman wear mens stuff. thats ok.

but not men to wear womans stuff.. then you are weird.

thats bullshit

you need to get a life and not live what everyone else wants
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(30 Sep 2014, 10:09 )herrpee Wrote: I don't know where you live, but if I would get out wearing pantyhoses in public, people would stare. Not in the "waaaaa, look at that famous person" but as in "ewwwwwww, what a perv/strange/... person is that?"
Oh, c'mon.... They won't even notice... I wear pantyhose publicly almost across the whole Europe (usually flesh coloured 15-20den with a sharp stripe of reflected light - see http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/c...y-ph-style ): NL, BE, FR, ES, PT, RU, AT, CH, DE, LU, IT... And most of the time I do not even remember that I have pantyhose on and they are visible... They just way too comfortable to not to wear them 😉
Sometimes I feel when my secret is out, I have nothing to hide. However my guts pulled me back.

I'm training to wear pantyhose as a daily thing, even at home while my family is around. I come back home late at night so the darkness makes it look less obvious (I'm wearing toed pantyhose to make it even less obvious).

One of my toed pantyhose tore a hole on the big toe. So I instead cut all the toes out, a hole in the crotch and wore it on my arms. I even ventured out in public like this thinking people might thought I'm just wearing arm sleeves. I felt nervous and excited at the same time 😊
(30 Sep 2014, 18:53 )curse154 Wrote: Sometimes I feel when my secret is out, I have nothing to hide. However my guts pulled me back.

that will go after couple of years.
then you will go out in seeable pantyhose.
after that you will want more..

then you will like me.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePEgR9aqBA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGHW29HR4o

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akFybbX8kEY
PIMP YOUR LEGS
hmmm it sounds like not even your wife knows that you wear tights.
how dose that work. or are you batman or superman.hehe

how do hide them all the time. or do you wear hers.

hes me 15 years before in start wear skirts and heels selling my pantyhose at a party. at that time i had about 500 pairs of tights in all colors

I´m on right as you can see.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 14.jpg   
PIMP YOUR LEGS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I found some used pantyhose on my local want ads! mysecretpantyhose 0 1,392 10 Mar 2020, 00:47
Last Post: mysecretpantyhose
Family and my pantyhose fetish CitizenFour 1 3,785 20 Jul 2017, 15:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bignak (3) , curse154 (8) , herrpee (1) , Jurijus (2) , Like Ra (6) , Tights (10) , Zooy (2)