Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Men Black Pants Tight Trousers with Belt Handmade Clothing S-LTM013
$100.19-12%

crossdresser silicone mask
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02-7%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

latex zentai
Latex Mini Skirt A-LINE Women Latex Skirt with Crotch Hole Rubber Sexy Sheath Dress zentai suit (no Briefs)
$71.37-19%

oil encasement
Oil Glossy Shiny Encased Hand Penis Sheath Bodystocking Tights Pantyhose Rompers Jumpsuit Hot Sexy Transparent Lingerie Bodysuit
$22.82-30%

penis pump
Manual penis pump sex toys for men penis enlargement vacuum pump for penis enhancement male masturbator adult penis extender too
$46.48-4%

wig hair
Highlight Red Blonde Colored 6X4 Lace Closure Wig Pre Plucked Glueless Human Hair Wigs for Women 200% Body Wave Lace Frontal Wig
$125.77-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

My family found my pantyhose
(04 Oct 2014, 01:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Oct 2014, 18:25 )Zooy Wrote: they are far more open than we think.
Or just do not care.

That too of course.
So I wore pantyhose from top to bottom in public:

IMG_20141004_022858.jpg   
 IMG_20141004_022916.jpg   
dont see any pantyhose.. just bare legs
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(10 Oct 2014, 14:34 )Tights Wrote: dont see any pantyhose.. just bare legs

The lighting made it hard to see but it's there.

So I wore that same pair since last friday till now. I'm wearing it 24/7, without once ever taking it off. I'm wearing it to sleep, to shower, to work. This has put my pantyhose under a lot of stress.

After day 3 which was sunday, a run started at my knee area. Refused to take it off I put another pair on instead. The 2nd pair got a run at my sole just after a day, I changed the 2nd pair yesterday and now this 3rd pair got it again.

This 5 toed pantyhose is not cheap, about $25 a pair. I just bought them last month and now I'm 4 pairs left 😟 I wore socks over it to work and at home I tried my best to take care of it but still the runs.
so you shower in them and keep on all wet
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(22 Oct 2014, 17:47 )Tights Wrote: so you shower in them and keep on all wet

It takes about 30 mins to dry after shower, faster if under a fan.

After about a week of wearing, I changed my damaged pantyhose to a new pair. Hope this one will last longer. My legs were exposed to the outside world for 30 secs before a new pair is changed. That 30 secs felt weird without nylons, my legs have aeady got used to it.

I figured since toenails grow quite slowly, I can wear one continuously for a month before I take it off just to cut my toenails.
all sounds abit stinky to me.
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(23 Oct 2014, 15:14 )Tights Wrote: all sounds abit stinky to me.

Actually it doesn't at all. The nylons smell mostly of my bodywash it's quite fragrant.

The second skin experiment looks good for now. If only I have the courage and acceptance of wearing it with shorts to work. Home seems aight now.
Very good would love more like these please give me recommendations I want to buy some pantyhose but wouldn't want my family thinking I'm weird any suggestions?
(15 Dec 2020, 21:26 )Bignak Wrote: recommendations?
Recommendations for what? E.g. you can move out of your parents house and wear pantyhose 24x7 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I found some used pantyhose on my local want ads! mysecretpantyhose 0 1,397 10 Mar 2020, 00:47
Last Post: mysecretpantyhose
Family and my pantyhose fetish CitizenFour 1 3,803 20 Jul 2017, 15:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bignak (3) , curse154 (8) , herrpee (1) , Jurijus (2) , Like Ra (6) , Tights (10) , Zooy (2)