Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Oil Shiny Pantyhose Glitter Tights Reinforced Cotton Crotch Shiny Lustre Legs Free Size
$26.84-50%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood with Sealed Breathing Bag Black with Transparent Rubber Mask Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$26.60-20%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Instrument Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Tool Stress Pressure Relief Help Sleep Device
$67.91-19%

latex bondage
Jockmail Harness Men Sexy Shoulder Straps Chest Bondage Adults Erotic Lingerie Gay Underwear Sissy Leather Tank Top Latex hot
$106.48-40%

cock ring
3PCS Silicone Multifunction Penis Ring Cock Ring For Men Male Ejaculation Delay Ejaculation Long Lasting Cockring For Beginner
$3.02-50%

latex one piece
Womens One-piece Bodysuit Underwear Cutout Chest Patent Leather Crotchless Catsuit Glossy Wet Look Long Sleeve Leotard Jumpsuit
$12.21-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

My family found my pantyhose
It does not have to be escalated that far, but I would call it an ideal situation when you and your daughter publicly wear shorts and the same kind of pantyhose, or you and your mother in law wear shorts with pantyhose at home. I could not even dream about it 20 years ago.

For that millions thanks go to my wife 😊
I feel it's easy to ignore what strangers think about me wearing pantyhose but to my friends and family it's another thing.

It is very difficult for my friends and family to accept and understand this. I live amongst a conservative society where any unusual stuff, whether small or big, gets blown out of proportions fairly quickly.

There may soon be a day where I'd dare to wear pantyhose publicly but in front of my family and friends, that day might not come at all. Such misunderstanding might hurt relationships, I don't expect many of them to not think of words like 'gay','sissy','tranny',etc when they see me in pantyhose.
It's been a few days since my incident. My family has yet to even mention it. Would they even ignore if they see me in pantyhose? Not sure how to open up to them about this...

To tights who asked how old I am, I'm 21.
Dear curse154,

If such a misunderstanding might hurt relationships or you even expect from them words as sissy, gay et caetera, then propably valuable to think what worth of that relationships, if a such a thin layer of fabrics can divide you. That's something goes wrong, when few grams of clothing stands as a wall between us. That's silly, and you are not guilty at all.
ture mr jurijus.

i was thinking that too
PIMP YOUR LEGS
21 years old.. wow.

that brings a question.

how long you been married and how long you been wearing tights.?

what about heels,skirts ect.. do you like wearing them too ?

some pll think being gay,trannysissy is a disease......... WRONG
PIMP YOUR LEGS
well, my brother saw my pantyhose on radiator after washing, just made strange smile, said something "you strange" or "what an odd brother I have", ant that's it. And mom found my pantyhose in a drawer, then asked - what's wrong with me. I answered something like that: I am not perv, I just like it. That was when i was a student and lived with parents and brother. Few years after I visited mom, and she saw my feet in nylon sock - asked - Are you wearing it? I said: yes, obviously. Then she asked - what you wife thinks about it? I said: she is not arguing on it. That's the end of story.
So, probably horrors that we see, are living only in our heads, but not in real life.
Sometimes we just imagine lots of ways people might react, while actually they are far more open than we think.
My wifes sister visits us a lot and i had enough of everytime rushing to hide my pantyhose and skirt. I like to walk around like that at home.
So on day m.y wife was going to tell her sister very carefully, because see sees her often as very conservative. Hence she had been thinking about lots of scenarios and how to limit the damage. And what was her reaction?
So what?
Never any criticism.
It just shows that most problems are in our mind.

Now about going to work like that......
That would take real balls.

Z.
(03 Oct 2014, 18:25 )Zooy Wrote: Now about going to work like that......
Been there, done that 😉 E.g capri jeans and 15den pantyhose.
(03 Oct 2014, 18:25 )Zooy Wrote: they are far more open than we think.
Or just do not care.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I found some used pantyhose on my local want ads! mysecretpantyhose 0 1,399 10 Mar 2020, 00:47
Last Post: mysecretpantyhose
Family and my pantyhose fetish CitizenFour 1 3,810 20 Jul 2017, 15:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bignak (3) , curse154 (8) , herrpee (1) , Jurijus (2) , Like Ra (6) , Tights (10) , Zooy (2)