Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Thrusting Sucking Masturbation Cup Electric Machines Pocket Pussy Telescopic Penis Sex Toy For Men
$319.45

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Scrunch Bum Lift Leggings for Women Workout Yoga Pants Booty Leggings Tummy Control Compression Tights
$48.39

hentai
One Piece Anime Figure 30cm Boa Hancock Sexy Girl Pvc Action Figurine With Led Light Statue Undressable Hentai Model Toys New
$266.04-22%

chastity 2021
2021 Golden Long Style Male Chastity Belt Stainless Steel Chastity Cage Cock Ring BDSM Toys Bondage Fetish Metal Penis Lock Toys
$38.02-25%

drozeno
DROZENO One-piece garment wrap foot tight multi-color glossy back zipper one-piece
$108.88

anal plug
Nothosaur Soft Silicone Anal Plugs Beginner Anal Stimulator Trainer Sex Play Toy for Women Couples G-spot Massage Sex Products
$12.09

gothic lolita
Gothic Tights Women Leggings Lolita Hollowed Out Mesh Body Stockings Japanese Bottomed Lace Pantyhose Skull Punk Black Hosiery
$1.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
In folder C, most of the files are not played, the studio does not work, I was able to bypass this protection and now everything works
retroshare://file?name=Mr.%20Daniel.rscollection&size=23944&hash=9c99bc8d1da05967dfb6dc50ac679739bf19222e
(14 Mar 2022, 18:30 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(12 Mar 2022, 13:23 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote:
(11 Mar 2022, 20:24 )Lycalopex Wrote: I mean. Retroshare is probably great. It's certainly necessary in this day and age. I'm just not super good with technical stuff, lol.

try sending it through https://gofile.io/welcome

Had it up overnight and it error'd, trying again. Will probably edit this post.

Edit:
Should work. I won't be adding it to the OP because this service has a 30 day expiry on free uploads.
https://easyupload.io/rqlm5k
i have successfully downloaded the entire 5gb archive thankyou very much i aeady have the correct software on my pc to run or view the files. i know what to look for soo once again thank you very very much youve saved me from a terrible headache
(19 Mar 2022, 16:33 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote:
(14 Mar 2022, 18:30 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(12 Mar 2022, 13:23 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote:
(11 Mar 2022, 20:24 )Lycalopex Wrote: I mean. Retroshare is probably great. It's certainly necessary in this day and age. I'm just not super good with technical stuff, lol.

try sending it through https://gofile.io/welcome

Had it up overnight and it error'd, trying again. Will probably edit this post.

Edit:
Should work. I won't be adding it to the OP because this service has a 30 day expiry on free uploads.
https://easyupload.io/rqlm5k
i have successfully downloaded the entire 5gb archive thankyou very much i aeady have the correct software on my pc to run or view the files. i know what to look for soo once again thank you very very much youve saved me from a terrible headache
thankgod i have a decent internet lan line <3
Incidentally, if anyone wants to try these flash files out I have found they all work perfectly with Flash Player 8.

You can obtain a copy here https://archive.org/details/flash-8-en_202201

In the Macromedia directory you can find a SAFlashPlayer.exe file that you can simply drag and drop the desired SWF file onto the exe to launch it.
Right clicking and selecting "back" a few times will bypass the website checks. You might have to right click and re-select "Play" to get things going afterwards though.
Hey thanks @Lycalopex

Thanks for fixing micro txt.
(11 Mar 2022, 09:30 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(11 Mar 2022, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Mar 2022, 02:07 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: mega is the only way?????i hope not...
RS ...

Honestly I can't wrap my head around RS and how to set it up, even after reading the guide here.

Also I could upload to Google Drive probably, but I wouldn't be using my real account, so I'd have to set up a new one, and uploading to Drive is kinda slow, so it's going to be a while. It is coming at some point though.

Couldnt you or someone else just plug in and audio jack and record?

That wouldnt include video but adobe animate has a free 7 day trial and should be able to export the files to a new format? Try a swf converter to mp4 maybe? There has to be a way.

Some people converted there flash to html 5 as well when flash went the way of the dodo.
(08 Nov 2022, 01:07 )kuusi Wrote: Incidentally, if anyone wants to try these flash files out I have found they all work perfectly with Flash Player 8.

You can obtain a copy here https://archive.org/details/flash-8-en_202201

In the Macromedia directory you can find a SAFlashPlayer.exe file that you can simply drag and drop the desired SWF file onto the exe to launch it.
Right clicking and selecting "back" a few times will bypass the website checks. You might have to right click and re-select "Play" to get things going afterwards though.

The only problem with fp 8 is security issues. Thats why it died.
(08 Nov 2022, 19:32 )HypnoMix Wrote:
(11 Mar 2022, 02:07 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: mega is the only way?????i hope not...
RS ...

Honestly I can't wrap my head around RS and how to set it up, even after reading the guide here.

Also I could upload to Google Drive probably, but I wouldn't be using my real account, so I'd have to set up a new one, and uploading to Drive is kinda slow, so it's going to be a while. It is coming at some point though.

That wouldnt include video but adobe animate has a free 7 day trial and should be able to export the files to a new format? Try a swf converter to mp4 maybe? There has to be a way.

Some people converted there flash to html 5 as well when flash went the way of the dodo.

I might just be tired but I have literally no idea what you're on about.

Regardless, the post you're replying to has aeady been resolved.
(09 Nov 2022, 09:30 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(08 Nov 2022, 19:32 )HypnoMix Wrote:
RS ...

I might just be tired but I have literally no idea what you're on about.

Regardless, the post you're replying to has aeady been resolved.

Im sorry i was coming up with ideas to not use flash or flash player. Not everyone could use or want to use flash. That was all.

Yeah flashpoint it self is safe for now. Mp4 would be safer for longer. Plus you never know if flashpoint may discontinue in the future.
(10 Nov 2022, 02:35 )HypnoMix Wrote: i was coming up with ideas to not use flash or flash player.
https://ruffle.rs/ is the answer for the most. It's also active on this site - check the Game section.

Going to upgrade it, BTW...

Contributors: amazed128a (3) , dustymoon1 (3) , giggly_unit (12) , HypnoMix (7) , kuusi (1) , Like Ra (24) , Lostpuppet (2) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (15) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , mizchrissysez (1) , Oldself (1) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , ranma82 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sorez (1) , spiraltone42 (1) , tng1206 (2) , Tritium (1) , Xeklor (4)