Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-51%

qiui
2 In 1 Electric Male Penis Pump Masturbator Vacuum Simulation Vaginal Enlargement Thickening Exercise Erection Trainer Sex Toys
$742.99-50%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60-3%

zentai
Mandy Wholesale Men's Skin-Tight Unitard White One Piece Adult Lycra Spandex Zentai Dancewear Zipper
$36.28

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Men's Pantyhose Club Wear Crotchless Tights Male Thigh High Stockings Guy Party Fetish Underwear Boy friend Husband Tights
$3.75-1%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Black Heart Pantyhose Summer Sexy Ultrathin Translucent Stockings Woman Lolita Vintage Classic Small Polka Dot Silk Tights
$17.54-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
(05 Mar 2022, 14:48 )Xeklor Wrote: For some reason I remembered that Castle was a physical object (maybe virtual also), which is kind of why Mr. Daniel stopped his activities.
Mmmm .... What do you mean?
(05 Mar 2022, 15:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Mar 2022, 14:48 )Xeklor Wrote: For some reason I remembered that Castle was a physical object (maybe virtual also), which is kind of why Mr. Daniel stopped his activities.
Mmmm .... What do you mean?

The Castle is a place where very advanced users were getting very advanced training. I have memories of video clips from the Castle. It were in some of the files. Police found this Castle and arrested. That's why Mr. Daniel doesn't continue. And yes of course, maybe I'm wrong, maybe this is another legend, or maybe those clips were from some random video, I don't know.
I'm fairly sure that's some legend that got circulated around. As far as I've heard, Mr Daniel stopped because he was just getting older, and possibly was getting displeased with the audience he attracted that he wasn't actually going for.

That said, his site had some weird ToS like "you agree that you are not here as law enforcement" and such which was. Very odd. But I don't think he actually got arrested or anything. for him to get arrested for hypnosis would require the wider world to take hypnosis seriously
(08 Mar 2022, 06:01 )Lycalopex Wrote: I'm fairly sure that's some legend that got circulated around. As far as I've heard, Mr Daniel stopped because he was just getting older, and possibly was getting displeased with the audience he attracted that he wasn't actually going for.

That said, his site had some weird ToS like "you agree that you are not here as law enforcement" and such which was. Very odd. But I don't think he actually got arrested or anything. for him to get arrested for hypnosis would require the wider world to take hypnosis seriously

I meant arrested for creating a cult with sex slaves, not really for hypnosis. But other than that, yeah, sounds like a legend.
I wanted to see what state his site was in and came across a reddit dedicated to the discussion (even Samantha Bandler was on it). It reminded me of the web archive. So if anyone wants to look at the site, go to WayBack Machine and type in http://www.mrdanielshypnosis.com. I'll also leave a link to the reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/EroticHypnosis/..._hypnosis/
(02 Feb 2022, 07:07 )Lycalopex Wrote: --------------------
Links
-- Mr Daniel archive: https://mega.nz/file/4ZclASBL#2FL8l2Ngi0...hvCf8OW510
The organization is going to be a bit weird, since some files have duplicates, and this is also just my collection zipped up so I have some that aren't sorted in a folder.

-- Flashpoint: https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/downloads/
Flashpoint is a combination standalone flash player and flash library that simulates being used on the website that a given .swf file requests-- in short, most if not all flash files should work on the standalone player regardless of if they require being on a specific website or not. The specific .exe I use is flashplayer29_0r0_171_win_sa.exe in the Flashpoint 9.0 Infinity\FPSoftware\Flash directory.
can upload that same exact archive to mediafire?
I did try doing that; the file was too large.
(10 Mar 2022, 10:08 )Lycalopex Wrote: I did try doing that; the file was too large.

seriously? mega is the only way?????i hope not......
(11 Mar 2022, 02:07 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: mega is the only way?????i hope not...
RS ...
(11 Mar 2022, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Mar 2022, 02:07 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: mega is the only way?????i hope not...
RS ...

Honestly I can't wrap my head around RS and how to set it up, even after reading the guide here.

Also I could upload to Google Drive probably, but I wouldn't be using my real account, so I'd have to set up a new one, and uploading to Drive is kinda slow, so it's going to be a while. It is coming at some point though.

Contributors: amazed128a (3) , dustymoon1 (3) , giggly_unit (12) , HypnoMix (7) , kuusi (1) , Like Ra (24) , Lostpuppet (2) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (15) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , mizchrissysez (1) , Oldself (1) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , ranma82 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sorez (1) , spiraltone42 (1) , tng1206 (2) , Tritium (1) , Xeklor (4)