Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
High Waist Faux Latex Midi Skirts Women Casual PU Leather Pencil Skirts Ladies Bodycon Stretchy Skirts Party Summer New Custom
$272.27-44%

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Sex Machine Attachment for Sex Machine vac-u-lock Dildo Anal Plug Accessories For Woman and Man Love Machine toys
$11.92-34%

doll kigurumi
2024 Suits Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$1910.47-53%

ballet high heels
WOSWEIR 1 Pair Sports Yoga Socks Slipper for Women Anti Slip Lady Damping Bandage Pilates Sock Ballet Heel Dance Protector
$25.39-50%

penis extender
Penis Pump Extender Enlargement Male Masturbator Dick Stretcher Enhancer Leg Strap Vacuum Cup Hanger Set Adult Sex Toys for Men
$10.24-4%

crossdress fetish
Hot All Yellow 16cm Extreme High Heels Sexy Women Stilettos Pumps Fetish Purple Ankle Strap Model Unisex Shoes Crossdresser
$104.73-49%

cock cage
Vibrator Penis Ring Adult Men Delay Ejaculation Cock Chastity Cage Penisring Enlargement For Male Dick Sleeve Couple Sex Toy
$6.93-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
Sorry, so like the dropping to the floor was werid because like i was still conscious, but like whenever i thought about the word sleep, its like my body would lose all tension, or like some part of me wanted it, it wasn't like paralysis, but it just felt right and so thats what happened, and i would like literally drop to the floor, so like, idk, i feel kinda stupid, like theatrical, because like, if i really wanted to, that would like have never happened, but since i did, like when it would like drop into my head randomly, i probably ended up on the floor. And that was significant because that was the first things that happened to me when i was led to Mr. Daniels site. i wasn't completely vanilla to hypnosis, but it was the first profound experience, and id say it changed my life.
The "heated moment" was like something that id say was like a short term effect, after listening to mr daniel my clothing style changed rapidly to more slutty stuff and so like i was wearing a choker with a bell like a cat, and like at that time i probably tranced out in public without noticing, so while i was sitting on my train, with my head in bubbly thoughts, i saw that person right across from me looking at me while i was drifting off, and like he couldn't look away, and like it was like a nonverbal communication at that point and i felt like that he was enjoying just looking at me drifting away, and then the two other guys within that range started to pick up on all that. So like, i'ts like not like sucking someone off in a parking lot type deal, but like for me it was like the pinncale of sexy. And like i don't have any written confirmation, but like i just knew what was going on. Which leads to the third part, like i am transsexual, and never made a big deal out of it and like maybe i failed to mention that earlier in this thread? idk. It happened before i found mr daniel. I think i just wanted to point out like how special all that was and is for me.
OK, to summarize:

- You showed some trigger reaction to the word "sleep"
- You got some interest for wearing a choker with a bell, while dressed provocative and being an MtF(?)

Yeah, I see, Mr Daniels hypnosis is very powerful 😉
okay, like, what do you want to hear?
(08 Aug 2023, 01:20 )giggly_unit Wrote: what do you want to hear?
Only what you are going to tell 😉 So far, nobody could say anything "working" or "effective" about Mr. Daniel's hypno.
Also: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...osis-works
alritght, my speech impediment comes out when im like in a certain state of mind. Sometimes i just miss words, sometimes i miss out entire points. And that is an effect of his training, never had that before. At some point i no longer cared reading more than the headline, because it became like too stressful to think about everything, so like i never decided to no longer care, it just became easier not to. Sometimes the trigger of thinking getting too difficult sends me down into a trance, which like, is not effectively "not thinking" but you still don't get to think any further. And like the stuff that i learned about nlp in general is priceless. It stands true, they never understand. The orgasm restriction combined with the "touch yourself" triggers lead to some "hiccups" like buying 4 pairs of high heels at once and getting rid of all the flats. Also like i started to like go out and have sex with random strangers in weird places, but like i always wanted to but never had the confidence to do it. so by your logic that would be encouraging self esteem.
(08 Aug 2023, 02:00 )giggly_unit Wrote: it became like too stressful to think about everything, so like i never decided to no longer care, it just became easier not to.
Very important point! This is how "hypno IQ reduction" works exactly!

(08 Aug 2023, 02:00 )giggly_unit Wrote: The orgasm restriction combined with the "touch yourself" triggers lead to some "hiccups" like buying 4 pairs of high heels at once and getting rid of all the flats.
Aha! Sounds familiar!

(08 Aug 2023, 02:00 )giggly_unit Wrote: Also like i started to like go out and have sex with random strangers in weird places, but like i always wanted to but never had the confidence to do it. so by your logic that would be encouraging self esteem.
And another important point - hypno-stuff ENCOURAGES! And sometimes all you need is a very light push to tip you over.
Oh, and also like one major thing that i mostly overlook is the creation of a new subpersonality inside me. Which seeps through sometimes and enforces its presence, so that i really have to pretend to be normal sometimes. Id say partial amnesia aswell, because like i know its there, i know what happened, my mind just really doesn't want to look too closely, same for like the missing words and stuff, it's like i just do not notice them or think about it at all, so that days later i am confused about wtf did i actually write there...
Also the craving and addiction, having an irresistable urge to do hypnosis sometimes to get those waves of pleasure, you know like the entire body tingling almos like an orgasm when im like super deep and hear a finger snap. Oh and sometimes i get this out of body experience. Like when im like at peace, resting somewhere, i disassociate from my body, its like hard to describe. It's different from trance and being blank
Oh and of course like lots of funny rhythmic mantras in my head on repeat, with many triggers, most of which i probably don't even know about.
I hope all this info is of any help
(08 Aug 2023, 11:45 )giggly_unit Wrote: Also the craving and addiction
Yeah, of course, an irreplaceable part of cults 😉 😇😈
(07 Aug 2023, 17:03 )Lostpuppet Wrote: MDV1 with a little BS

https://mega.nz/file/EPgg0Zpa#-lJh2Uh6a1...MwTvWT_YmA

aight, three days and five BS sessions in, idk why ihad so much resistance, feels like it was made for me, hihi

Contributors: amazed128a (3) , dustymoon1 (3) , giggly_unit (12) , HypnoMix (7) , kuusi (1) , Like Ra (24) , Lostpuppet (2) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (15) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , mizchrissysez (1) , Oldself (1) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , ranma82 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sorez (1) , spiraltone42 (1) , tng1206 (2) , Tritium (1) , Xeklor (4)