Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Effective Sleeping Aid Instrument Insomnia Device CES Therapy Sleep Helper EMS Anxiety Pressure Depress Relief Migraine Hypnosis
$499.73-39%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Metalic Red Crotch Boots Pole Dancer Unisex Stripper Heels Lace Up Platform Round Toe 15Cm Heels Custom Wide Legs
$266.20-31%

transparent panties
CLEVER-MENMODE Mesh Boxer Shorts Sexy Men Ultra-thin Underwear Transparent Underpants Trunks Lingerie homem Male Panties
$3.87

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Realistic Breast Forms No Arms Fake Boobs for Transgender Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale
$322.89-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women's Black Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Leotards Turtle Neck Gymnastics Bodysuits Wookout Skin Body Suit Men Costumes
$20.45-35%

shibari
Men Bind Shibari Underwear BDSM Dominant Submissive Slave Play Sexy Sub Boxer Briefs Shorts Panties Male Breathbale Underpants
$116.16-44%

penis
PHALLOSAN X20 X30 X40 Penis Pump Penis Enlargement Cock Enlarge Water Penis Extender Vacuum Pump For Men Dick Erection Sex Toy
$208.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
Brilliant, indeed!
(26 Apr 2015, 10:42 )madjack Wrote:
(26 Apr 2015, 03:07 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: youtube.com/watch?v=72OIy1v5cLA

Oh wow! EOTD! 😁

But I have questions....
  • what the hell is 'uncovered Lycra' ?

and
  • Is she wearing anything underneath her pantyhose?
    - I can see what might be a bikini line, but nothing else (and that is the clever bit, you can't see anything you shouldn't 😉  )

MJ

Not sure 😟 Was searching the "Nancy's Budget" video in youtube and this one came up as a suggestion.
fascinating short animation

tumblr_nlxm048WiL1tatbfxo1_540.gif   

I could watch it for hours!

MJ
(28 Apr 2015, 16:23 )madjack Wrote: fascinating short animation. I could watch it for hours!
Brilliant!
Having seen this advert and the group it appeared in (shaded on left) I just had to share:

fairy TinT.JPG   

I have to ask, is it:
A) just an amusing coincidence?
B) the result of a dumb program designed to find key phrases or words and match adverts to them?
or
C) a rather witty bit of humour from the advertising company?

😁

MJ
😁
Liked this:

tumblr_n8d9zziNB01rnbafjo1_400.gif   

MJ
Hope one day I could wake up like that (I don't know if she is faking it but who cares :p) 

(Sorry, the video can play outside vimeo, so I couldn't embedded here
vimeo.com/125512854
 lovelies.jpg   
Usually I prefer clothes to any body-art, but this one looks quite "fetishy"

kseniya_parhatskaya-01-body-art.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,516 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack