Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal balls
Large Anal Beads Silicone Butt Plug Anal Balls Sex Products For Adults Erotic Toys For Woman Gay Men Anus Dilator Intimate Goods
$38.22

larpgears
Sexy Black Latex briefs with penis sheath Rubber underwear with condom pants Shorts
$25.30-25%

app electric shock
App Electric Shock Vibrator Woman Wireless Remote Control G-Spot Wear Rechargeable Vibrator With Female Stimulator USB Sex Toys
$23.97-7%

shiny stockings
Sexy Oil Shiny Tights Pantyhose For Men Glossy Men Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Penis Cover See Through Seamless Invisible Thin
$3.23

electric shock silicone gag
Urethral Vibe Vibrator In Panties False Vagina Dildo For Man Deepthroat Women Sex Toys Penis Massager Vaginal For Men Toys
$128.26-32%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Open Crotch Tights Women Fishnet Pantyhose Shiny Rhinestone Medias Collant Femme Hot Pole Dance Party Club Lingerie
$3.34

deep throat gag
submission O Ring Deep Throat Gag PU Leather Oral sex Fixation mouth stuffed Adult Games For Couples Flirting Sex Products Toys
$2.88

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
Brilliant, indeed!
(26 Apr 2015, 10:42 )madjack Wrote:
(26 Apr 2015, 03:07 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: youtube.com/watch?v=72OIy1v5cLA

Oh wow! EOTD! 😁

But I have questions....
  • what the hell is 'uncovered Lycra' ?

and
  • Is she wearing anything underneath her pantyhose?
    - I can see what might be a bikini line, but nothing else (and that is the clever bit, you can't see anything you shouldn't 😉  )

MJ

Not sure ☹ Was searching the "Nancy's Budget" video in youtube and this one came up as a suggestion.
fascinating short animation

tumblr_nlxm048WiL1tatbfxo1_540.gif   

I could watch it for hours!

MJ
(28 Apr 2015, 16:23 )madjack Wrote: fascinating short animation. I could watch it for hours!
Brilliant!
Having seen this advert and the group it appeared in (shaded on left) I just had to share:

fairy TinT.JPG   

I have to ask, is it:
A) just an amusing coincidence?
B) the result of a dumb program designed to find key phrases or words and match adverts to them?
or
C) a rather witty bit of humour from the advertising company?

😁

MJ
😁
Liked this:

tumblr_n8d9zziNB01rnbafjo1_400.gif   

MJ
Hope one day I could wake up like that (I don't know if she is faking it but who cares :p) 

(Sorry, the video can play outside vimeo, so I couldn't embedded here
vimeo.com/125512854
 lovelies.jpg   
Usually I prefer clothes to any body-art, but this one looks quite "fetishy"

kseniya_parhatskaya-01-body-art.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,499 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack