Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Tight-fitting Oil Smooth Back Zipper Overalls Yoga Zentai Suits Casual Sport Tights Catsuit Jumpsuits
$133.09-58%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace Butterfly Embroidery Crotchless Sissy Briefs See-through Mesh Panties Low Waist Night Underwears or Swims
$5.69-40%

hypnosis device
Hand-held Sleeping Instrument Intelligent Sleep Aid Device USB Charging Micro-current Relax Sleep Hypnosis Sleep Hold Instrument
$151.95

mens shiny pantyhose
sexy women Fitness transparent Tights Shiny Sports Gym Leggings Satin Glossy Stockings Dance Workout Clud Party men Pantyhose
$72.93

crossdresser silicone body
Crossdresser Realistic Silicone Breast Plate Forms Half Body Fake Boobs Artifical Tits Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Cosplay Si
$2822.93-70%

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$35.09

cock ring
Male Delayed Ejaculation Cock Ring Penis Enlargement Penis Attachment Male Cock Chastity Cage Penis Sleeve Ring Sex Toys For Man
$21.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
For my own,it's certainely PVC coated lycra,but,otherwhise,it's a good show!
 Missy-1.jpg   

'Missy' from Dr Who, another favourite bad girl. I loved the recent scene where she described the Tardis as 'the dog's unmentionables' followed by '...but you know all about those don't you?' and her tickling a Dalek 😊

Missy-3a.jpg     Missy-3b.jpg     Missy-3c.jpg   

Dismissed by many fans as resembling 'Mary Poppins' I for one like her steampunkish look.

Missy-2.jpg   

She seems to have the ability to produce handcuffs and ropes from nowhere too... 

Missy-6.jpg     Missy-4.jpg   

...always a plus in a villainess in my book.

Missy-5.jpg   
an eclectic selection for you:

tumblr_nvlo8hZnns1rbje98o1_500.gif    - (animated) just very weird
 tumblr_nvlr9qHL3P1uuo3cto2_540.jpg    - flexible or what?!
 tumblr_nw1zpwdU9R1tutkq3o1_540.jpg    - sticky enough for you?

Enjoy

MJ
(15 Oct 2015, 15:12 )madjack Wrote: flexible or what?!
This is Zlata, so yes, flexibel 😉
The 'Splorch' and the 'Krubera' ovipositors from Primal Hardwere Shok

Splorch.jpg   

Source: https://youtu.be/wkfFZnK5W9s

I like 'This item is sold as a novelty only. We're not responsible for how you choose to use it.
Ok, now that is scary.
But at the same time.....
Just like @Tinker D posted, its scary but also very erotic...

I visited the website https://www.primalhardwere.com/ and found the entire concept fascinating though the most scary things are the prices!

Another item to go on the 'If I win the lottery' list 😁

MJ
Quote: its scary but also very erotic...

Um, that's why I posted it 😉
(22 Oct 2015, 20:04 )culmor Wrote:
Quote: its scary but also very erotic...

Um, that's why I posted it 😉

...and I'm very glad you did! 😁

What impresses me most is that not only did someone have the idea, but they went to all that trouble to make it real! Which may be why they cost so very much to buy....

Keep 'em coming Nyam2

MJ
(22 Oct 2015, 13:07 )culmor Wrote: The 'Splorch' and the 'Krubera' ovipositors from Primal Hardwere
Whoaaaa.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,533 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack