Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

mouth gag
Dental Implant Large Mouth Gag Opener Teeth Retractor Dentist Surgical Instrument Tool 8cm Tooth Whitening Tool Oral Care
$9.08-3%

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-20%

CYOMI
CYOMI New style Silicone Vagina pantys To the Ankle 9-point shemale pantys for Drag queen Transgender Toning fix type with tube
$474.32-68%

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Dilators Hollow Penis Plug BDSM Prostate Stimulation Massage Male Masturbator Erotic Sex Toys for Men
$5.48-4%

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84-7%

electro anal
Electroshock Accessorry SM Electro Anal Plug Nipple Clamp Cock Ring Penis Sex Hebbedingetjes Seks Product Estim Power box Toy
$2.94-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
(23 Nov 2017, 22:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice! But the colour is terrible...

yeah, but leotard bodysuits look awesome!
(23 Nov 2017, 22:06 )Culmor Wrote:
  • culmorA Queen B tribute.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/22284486@N00/

I have one of those outfits, except I use suntan or coffee pantyhose.
They claim that the guy is wearing pantyhose. Not sure... Nice tattoo, though.

men_in_pantyhose_546.jpg   
Whoa! It's pantyhose with tattoo! For men: https://www.stopandstare.co/collections/men

A bit too expensive, but for some it might be a very good excuse to wear pantyhose openly! 😋
Ok, I love the pantyhoses, and I've quiet about this.

Ra. Then you tap on the pictures, like the six pictures above, why can't you write a program that allows one to swipe with my finger to advance to the next picture or back to the last picture or the picture before the last picture.
Like that on eBay.?

It that possable?
(22 Jan 2018, 16:29 )Tinker D Wrote: why can't you write a program that allows one to swipe with my finger to advance to the next picture or back to the last picture or the picture before the last picture.

Yes, should be possible, but I'm afraid it's not implemented in this particular version. The plugin uses "highslide" library: http://highslide.com/ I will have a look, possibly I missed something.
What?
Pantyhose needs to be complimented with a skirt or short shorts.
But he also has a pic of a shirt that clashed with the outfit.
I was offering a few thoughts.
As for the hoes, they do look great. And, I would like to know where he got them.

Now I have a question.
I have bad toes. Trim as I must, my toes like to poke holes in the toes of my hoes.
Any idea how to fix this?
(04 Feb 2018, 18:10 )Tinker D Wrote: What?
Pantyhose needs to be complimented with a skirt or short shorts.
But he also has a pic of a shirt that clashed with the outfit.
I was offering a few thoughts.
As for the hoes, they do look great. And, I would like to know where he got them.

Now I have a question.
I have bad toes. Trim as I must, my toes like to poke holes in the toes of my hoes.
Any idea how to fix this?

I'm using white semi-transparent band-aid over nails.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

To be more precise, 3M Micropore Surgical tape, hypoallergenic

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Great idea. I'll go out and get some.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 748 495,744 31 Oct 2023, 09:31
Last Post: Culmor
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,385 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,101 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,870 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,231 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra