Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Mens Sexy Lingerie Sissy Pantyhose Bulge Pouch G-String Glossy Garters Stockings Leggings Sheer Lace Skirted Cutout Nightwear
$15.43-39%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

shapewear
Underwire White Bodysuit Women Shapers Stretch Solid Color Silky Underwear Shapewear
$9.16-2%

rolecos
ROLECOS Blue Period Ryuuji Ayukawa Cosplay Costume Ayukawa Ryuji Black School Uniform Women Halloween Full Set with Socks
$55.36-39%

glossy body suit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-29%

exotic lingerie
Womens Erotic Babydolls Dress Sheer Mesh Nightwear Lingerie Lace Trim Open Cup Babydolls Spaghetti Straps Dress with G-string
$10.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
Was no mention of underage. That’s what I thought I had missed. Was almost going to be annoyed at myself for missing such a thing!
This guy in pantyhose with various shininess is virtually everywhere 😁

Good candidate for "Men in pantyhose" thread.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 crossdressing-boys-040.jpg     crossdressing-boys-039.jpg     crossdressing-boys-038.jpg     crossdressing-boys-037.jpg     crossdressing-boys-036.jpg     crossdressing-boys-035.jpg     crossdressing-boys-034.jpg     crossdressing-boys-033.jpg     crossdressing-boys-032.jpg     crossdressing-boys-031.jpg     crossdressing-boys-030.jpg     crossdressing-boys-029.jpg   
(29 Feb 2020, 18:35 )The inspector Wrote: Was no mention of underage. That’s what I thought I had missed.
That's why I mentioned it. Usually people overreact to anything related to the so called "underages" but close their eyes on something that needs more attention. That's what I wrote 12 years ago: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2084 and 10 years ago: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6911 Another post is in order...

Sorry for off topic! Will move these posts to a more appropriate thread.
(29 Feb 2020, 18:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Feb 2020, 18:35 )The inspector Wrote: Was no mention of underage. That’s what I thought I had missed.
That's why I mentioned it. Usually people overreact to anything related to the so called "underages" but close their eyes on something that needs more attention. That's what I wrote 12 years ago: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2084 and 10 years ago: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6911 Another post is in order...

Not many things phase me. But anything to do with underage’s sickens me to my core.
(29 Feb 2020, 19:08 )The inspector Wrote: But anything to do with underage’s sickens me to my core.
All cases should be dealt with the law in the hands, well trained psychologists, open eyes, open ears, open mind, and common sense. And not with money, public opinions, campaigns, double morals or "sickened cores". If the age of consent SO varies country by country, something's wrong somewhere...
Quote:You mean they were too young and forced to pose? By whom? Harvey Weinstein?

No, I didn't mean to imply the waitresses are under-age. What i meant is they're probably just about scraping a living off zero hours, minimum wage contracts where their only chance of paying their rent is by being tipped by customers.

If that's the situation they're being coerced into the pics.
That's possible. But at least they were not forced into something they did not want to be part of. You can have some extra money if you do this. But you are free to refuse. Harvey's case 😁
(29 Feb 2020, 19:08 )The inspector Wrote:
(29 Feb 2020, 18:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Feb 2020, 18:35 )The inspector Wrote: Was no mention of underage. That’s what I thought I had missed.

Not many things phase me. But anything to do with underage’s sickens me to my core.
You can't be underage and work at Hooters, the typical minimum sever age is 18 but most Hooters (depending on franchisee) have a minimum age requirement of 20.
(29 Feb 2020, 21:14 )Like Ra Wrote: But at least they were not forced into something they did not want to be part of. 
How can you assume that?

Imagine there's a Hooters waitress on a minimum wage, zero hours contract who needs to make $x week to pay her rent. She relies on customers' tips to keep a roof over her head.

If a customer turns up and offers her a huge tip to control his anal plug and smile while she's doing so she's going to swallow her pride, grit her teeth and do it, isn't she? 

That's not consent in any real sense of the word.
(29 Feb 2020, 22:26 )Culmor Wrote: so she's going to swallow her pride, grit her teeth and do it, isn't she?
If she's offered even more for selling drugs on street, she will grit her teeth and do it, isn't she?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 749 493,652 Yesterday, 15:11
Last Post: Stephanie9006
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,381 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,079 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,866 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,215 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra