Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Huge Big Soft Vibrator Heating Realistic Dildo for Woman Men Wireless Telescopic Big Dick Masturbator Penis G Spot Sex Toys
$13.54

nose hook bondage
Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Stainless Steel Adjustable Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$5.82-40%

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Faux Leather Sexy Mini Skirt Latex Zipper Gothic Bodycon Pencil Skirt Nightclub Clubwear Pole Dance Skirt
$21.66-30%

glossy body suit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-43%

zentai
Futuristic Mechanical Armour Jumpsuit Cool Fighter Cosplay Bodysuit Steampunk Costume Halloween Party Shows Men Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

crossdress anime
Sanrio Hello Kitty Cinnamoroll Kuromi My Melody Fantasy Crossdressing Multicolor Cosplay Cartoon Animation Panda Series Plush
$300.55-47%

zippidy
Gray Fringe Silver Rhinestone Pearls Transparent Bodysuit Birthday Party Outfit Fashion Women Dancer Show Costume 20230001
$95.59-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose?
I was 15 and I remember the feeling being so incredible I came just by touching them.

Please feel free to post pics of your shaved pantyhosed legs here too.

FullSizeRender (33).jpg    (Me recently)
 aoorororototrtttrr.JPG    (Me around 2004)
I don't. But then again the whole 'pantyhose' thing is quite new for me.
I could quite easily shave my legs as I'm a cyclist and everyone knows they do weird things just for the bike!!! ?
(05 Jul 2015, 16:35 )ltxrob Wrote: I don't. But then again the whole 'pantyhose' thing is quite new for me.
I could quite easily shave my legs as I'm a cyclist and everyone knows they do weird things just for the bike!!! ?

What brought you into wearing? 
Only the interest of what complete enclosure would feel like, so more from a bondage/fetish point of view rather than a desire to wear them all the time.
I've not fully achieved it yet as my initial purchase was a little neat size wise, need to see what else I can find and try again.
Good grief!

O.o

This is really hard to believe, surely if you don't shave you're missing 99% of the benefits of wearing nylon?
(05 Jul 2015, 17:04 )ltxrob Wrote: Only the interest of what complete enclosure would feel like, so more from a bondage/fetish point of view rather than a desire to wear them all the time.
I've not fully achieved it yet as my initial purchase was a little neat size wise, need to see what else I can find and try again.

They sell encasement nylons on ebay.
(05 Jul 2015, 17:19 )ssqman Wrote: They sell encasement nylons on ebay.

Yes I know they do thanks. But for the moment getting then cheaply and easily from the local supermarkets is just easier, no deliveries for my wife to wonder about.
(05 Jul 2015, 17:07 )culmor Wrote: Good grief!
O.o 
This is really hard to believe, surely if you don't shave you're missing 99% of the benefits of wearing nylon?

I AGREE! This is shaved:  gfkggkgkgkggggg.jpg   
Unshaved:   men-in-pantyhose-301.jpg   
The look is terrible and it takes away from the magic that is pantyhose on smooth skin...
I do not shave but epilate. And my first "bare leg" experience was around 1999.
Interesting, some pantyhose-men on FetLife prefer hairy legs. I HATE hairy legs regardless clothes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in pantyhose (photos) Like Ra 911 729,712 30 Jan 2024, 22:21
Last Post: Like Ra
What’s in your mind as you lay fully encased? TightSlip 16 4,977 18 Sep 2019, 15:19
Last Post: latexkid99
Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose? doxel 14 8,879 24 Jul 2018, 16:53
Last Post: Amy_jane
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,861 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
I have a recommendation if you like your tights to be very tight :) spandextc 1 3,711 12 Mar 2012, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra