Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

ssqman

I was 15 and I remember the feeling being so incredible I came just by touching them.

Please feel free to post pics of your shaved pantyhosed legs here too.

[attachment=15466] (Me recently)
[attachment=15467] (Me around 2004)
I don't. But then again the whole 'pantyhose' thing is quite new for me.
I could quite easily shave my legs as I'm a cyclist and everyone knows they do weird things just for the bike!!! ?

ssqman

(05 Jul 2015, 16:35 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]I don't. But then again the whole 'pantyhose' thing is quite new for me.
I could quite easily shave my legs as I'm a cyclist and everyone knows they do weird things just for the bike!!! ?

What brought you into wearing? 
Only the interest of what complete enclosure would feel like, so more from a bondage/fetish point of view rather than a desire to wear them all the time.
I've not fully achieved it yet as my initial purchase was a little neat size wise, need to see what else I can find and try again.
Good grief!

O.o

This is really hard to believe, surely if you don't shave you're missing 99% of the benefits of wearing nylon?

ssqman

(05 Jul 2015, 17:04 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]Only the interest of what complete enclosure would feel like, so more from a bondage/fetish point of view rather than a desire to wear them all the time.
I've not fully achieved it yet as my initial purchase was a little neat size wise, need to see what else I can find and try again.

They sell encasement nylons on ebay.
(05 Jul 2015, 17:19 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]They sell encasement nylons on ebay.

Yes I know they do thanks. But for the moment getting then cheaply and easily from the local supermarkets is just easier, no deliveries for my wife to wonder about.

ssqman

(05 Jul 2015, 17:07 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief!
O.o 
This is really hard to believe, surely if you don't shave you're missing 99% of the benefits of wearing nylon?

I AGREE! This is shaved:[attachment=15469]
Unshaved: [attachment=15470]
The look is terrible and it takes away from the magic that is pantyhose on smooth skin...
I do not shave but epilate. And my first "bare leg" experience was around 1999.
Interesting, some pantyhose-men on FetLife prefer hairy legs. I HATE hairy legs regardless clothes.
Pages: 1 2 3