Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Lockable Cock Cage Urethral Sounds Catheter Tube Penis Ring Adult Slave Restraint Sex Toys BDSM
$15.54-29%

jialuowei
2022 Summer 5" High Heel Pumps Thin Heels Pointy Toe Women Banquet Party Covered Shoes
$768.35-30%

anal plug
3 Sizes of Metal Contraction Balls Butt Plug Female Reduction Couples Vaginal Shrink Sex Toys for Women Anal Toy for Couples
$4.50

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Lingerie Japanese Sexy Love Maid Costume Role-playing Maid Uniform Pajamas Set Heart Sling Erotic Maid Uniform
$16.25

jialuowei
New Arrive Ballet Ankle Boots 18cm Super High Heel Pointed toe Lockable Padlocks Sexy Fetish Boots Unisex
$822.80-35%

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 swimwear women sexy swimsuit sports bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$89.52-50%

app electric shock
Bust Masturbating vulva vagina masturbation vagina stopper for women woman real size vibrator men automatic moving squishy CRW1
$9.44-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB07/2019 - Dildo on a pole (part 2)
You may recall my misadventure in MJ-SB04/2019 – Dildo on a pole (part 1) and I was determined to make a better go of my idea of making the dildo in my ass an integral part of a  self-bondage predicament. The main change I’d made was to be bound on my back, facing up, and a much improved ‘dildo’ on the pole.

Equipment:
x2 Tan pantyhose suit (no hood or gloves)
knee-highs
wet-look leotard
Cock cage
Corset
Stockings
Long Lycra gloves
Head harness and collar
Ball for gag
Leather ankle cuffs
Bra and silicon breast forms
Homemade dildo on pole
Rope
Rope-ratchet
Spreader bar and shackles

The session:
For this session I’d switched from using a traditional dildo attached to the pole to using a homemade dildo, fashioned out of foam pipe insulation. This was a simple length of the grey insulation used for 15mm heating/water pipes; the advantages where that it had a hollow centre, which allowed me to fit a 15mm bar inside, resolving and problems with the ‘dildo’ twisting off line. I did add a ‘stopper’ to prevent the foam dildo sliding along the inner bar and covered everything with a condom (safe sex – you can never be too careful!).
Dressing wise my base layers of open crotch pantyhose suits remained as before, covering my silicon boobs, but I’d swapped the mini-dress for a wet-look leotard. The leotard is too small (in length from neck to crotch) to wear normally, but I love the high-neck collar and realised it could be used as an ‘open-crotch’ outfit for this kind of session.
My cock was encased in nylon, then locked inside the metal cage – this isn’t exactly a chastity cage as I can (and do) get very erect, but I love the constriction and feel of wearing it, plus the strap that locks around my ball sack and then to the cage feels very sexy.
Finally, I popped a ball in my mouth, pulled a couple of knee-highs over my head and locked on my head-harness

bbf0.JPG    – ready to go, I’m just switching on the video camera

bbf1.JPG    – a close up of my head-harness when it’s locked in place. For some reason @bondagetom1 wants to have the keys for the locks on my zippers… I have no idea why!   ☺ 😁

bbf2.JPG    – my set-up in detail; The dildo pole is run through a D-shackle, which is fastened to the bed frame. A Rope ratchet is used to pull the pole towards the head of the bed and, in theory, the dildo up my ass. The spreader bar is also fixed to the bed, preventing me from moving upwards to escape the dildo impalement. (If anything isn't clear just ask and I'll try to explain)

bbf3.JPG    – locking my ankles wide apart to the spreader pole. I find this to be a very vulnerable and submissive position, which adds to the feelings I’m seeking from this self-bondage session.

bbf4.JPG      – sliding the dildo in. Lots of lube! My homemade dildo, although soft, is quite large and can penetrate deeper than any of my butt-plugs. Getting everything comfortable and relaxed is key.

bbf5.JPG    – reaching for the ratchet rope; I need to make sure the dildo can’t accidently slide out

bbf5a.JPG    – Nice and secure; using the one-way ratchet I’ve pulled the dildo a little further up my ass and it can’t come out now until I can release the ratchet.

bbf6a.JPG    – Gloves on and starting to bind my wrists; this image was taken from one of my video cameras, which gave a different perspective of my session.

bbf6.JPG    – Roping my wrists using the tried and trusted ‘figure of eight’ method.

bbf6c.JPG    – Another different angle of my predicament

bbf6b.JPG    – this is intense, I’ve used the ‘pull’ rope from the rope ratchet to cinch my wrists, each time I move my wrists down the bed I pull the dildo deeper into my ass, with no hope of it coming out!

bbf7.JPG    – finally free! My self-control wasn’t enough and I’ve freed myself, but even that activity cost me a few more cm of impalement on the dildo.

What went well?
The new pole and homemade dildo worked very well – all the problems I’d had with the dildo twisting/bending are gone. There is an adjustable element to this pole set-up, so it isn’t too rigid. The physical size of the dildo is almost perfect for my comfort levels - large enough to be challenging (and very filling!) but not so large that it becomes unbearable.

The predicament bondage element was great fun – the more I bound my wrists the deeper the dildo went up my ass, the deeper the dildo went the more I wanted to bind my wrists! I found the ‘click-click’ sound of the ratchet as the dildo pushed deeper and deeper to be very erotic, especially as I knew there could be no escape from the impalement.

What could be improved?
A delayed release – this was only a test session, so I could, with a degree of struggle, get free at any time I wished. I think it would be relatively simple to make such an easy escape impossible and to ‘force’ me to stay bound for longer

Some kind of device/set-up that took the control of the dildo impalement out of my hands – in this session the dildo went in as deep as I wanted it to go and I was in full control at all times. What I was fantasising about was that the rope ratchet was not fully in my control and there was something else driving the dildo inside me. I’m working on ideas that may work; water dripping into a bucket that pulls the rope tighter or some kind of dilemma that needs me to hold an awkward position or ‘suffer’ the consequences – the challenge is to try and keep things simple… any suggestions/ideas?

Well, there you go, another adventure in self-bondage shared with the forum. I hope you’ve enjoyed my retelling and aren’t put off by the more graphic nature of some of the images.

More to come, stay tuned and play safe

MJ

Ps. I’m still working on the videos for all my sessions, but laptop issues and time constraints are delaying my efforts.
That's one of the scenarios I'd like to try, but I could not devise a reliable method of mounting a dildo to a pole. Need to thoroughly dig into your explanation...
(12 Sep 2019, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: For this session I’d switched from using a traditional dildo attached to the pole to using a homemade dildo, fashioned out of foam pipe insulation.
Ah... I should've read slowly and attentively... Yes, I even bought some foam insulation a couple of years ago, but the last "mental click" has never happened 😁
(12 Sep 2019, 17:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Sep 2019, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: For this session I’d switched from using a traditional dildo attached to the pole to using a homemade dildo, fashioned out of foam pipe insulation.
Ah... I should've read slowly and attentively... Yes, I even bought some foam insulation a couple of years ago, but the last "mental click" has never happened 😁

And there is another bonus - because the foam is hollow, you can replace the solid bar with a pipe and voila! An enema plug!!  😁

MJ
(12 Sep 2019, 20:24 )madjack Wrote:

And there is another bonus - because the foam is hollow, you can replace the solid bar with a pipe and voila! An enema plug!!  😁

MJ
single use only though as that wont work with the condom!!
(13 Sep 2019, 07:28 )ltxrob Wrote:
(12 Sep 2019, 20:24 )madjack Wrote:

MJ
single use only though as that wont work with the condom!!

Agreed - although at less than £1 for a 1m length it's not going to break the bank!

I have had some positive results using 'extra tough' condoms with the tip or 'teat' very carefully cut open. Wrapping is cling-film/saran wrap has also worked for me (slit open the wrap that covered the pipe outlet).

I'm currently planning to start experimenting with shaping the foam, especially making the head/tip move tapered to ease insertion and adding a thinner 'neck' to aid retention of the plug in my ass. If I can I will post in a separate thread.

MJ
You can use a usual balloon instead of a condom. Works like a charm. If you make the stream a bit stronger, and the hole a bit smaller, the balloon will begin to inflate, preventing water from leaking out. So, it's a "multi-layered fun" 😋
I have an easy suggestion for your requested "improvements" ... I would be happy to personally make easy escape impossible 😊 As a bonus, I would also be able to "control of the dildo impalement out of your hands."

As for the keys to locks on your zipper, I want them so I could hide them somewhere in the room and get hours of enjoyment watching you try to find them!

(cue evil laughter!)

Seriously MJ, OUTSTANDING session, great photos, and a wonderful description!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,293 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB03/2019 – A tale of ice, chains and rope madjack 4 3,039 10 Dec 2020, 12:12
Last Post: LuckyLu
MJ-SB09/2019 – cross-ankles hogtie in heels madjack 5 3,756 20 May 2020, 18:57
Last Post: Gaby
MJ-SB08/2019 – Ice + rope + bed = Helpless fun! madjack 7 2,587 19 Sep 2019, 23:18
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB06/2019 – Bringing Jiga to life madjack 1 1,688 12 Sep 2019, 00:24
Last Post: bondagetom1

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (3)