Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
Acupuncture Pen With Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator Device Massage Equipment Health Care New
$84.70

prostate stimulation
Electro Shock Sex Toy,Electric Pulse BDSM Anal Vagina Plug,Estim Jump Egg Dildo Vibrator,Electrical Clit/Ass/Prostate Stimulator
$6.01

app electric shock
10 modes intimate set for her vagima egg for masturbation Pussies sex penis Dildo suction cup women vibrator men treatments CRW1
$16.73-31%

temorish
Unisex Solid Color Natural Latex Socks Rubber Latex Nice Socks
$24.19-6%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Long Sleeve High Neck Leotards White Ballet Dance Leotards Gymnastics Spandex Dancewear Ballerina Costumes
$16.18

latex one piece
Women's Latex Jumpsuit Wet Look One Piece Bodysuit Sleeveless Catsuit Open Crotch Leotard Sexy Clothes Nightclub Clubwear
$18.26-33%

rubber latex dress
Latex Dress Sexy Women Summer Rubber Dress Party Latex dress
$94.38-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB04 2009
MJ-SB04/2009 – Simple is best

After multiple attempts at complex self-bondage resulted in either failure or less than satisfactory results I made up my mind to go for a tried and trusted old favourite as my last session of the week.

And I had a new bodysuit to play in!

Equipment:
Leg Avenue long sleeved body stocking (Nude - Plus size)
New long-sleeved, turtle neck black body
1 pair black opaque Aristoc 40den pantyhose
3 pairs tan 20den pantyhose
5 Tan 15den knee-highs
Condom
High-heeled ankle boots
Lots of rope
Soft ball gag

The session:
I had spotted this black body on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLAIN-BLACK-BODY-S...286.c0.m14 ) and just couldn’t resist what it offered. A high neck, full back, covering in lycra (or something very close to lycra), helping me establish the encasement I love so much in my self-bondage sessions. I’d opted for the XL size and ordered prior to my week alone – now was my first chance to play.

Quickly dressing in my usual self-bondage attire I competed my clothing by putting on the body. It fits really well, snug around the neck and providing a total covering of my back. The only minor issue was with the arms, which where less ‘clingy’ and tight than I’d have ideally wanted, and the usual fiddle with the hook/eye fasteners at the crotch.

I’d decided to position myself on the bed, kneeling, until I was ready to render myself totally helpless. My escape paths came in two forms, the first would be a struggle out of the ropes around my wrists, whilst the second (should the first fail) would require me to roll off the bed and reach a knife positioned on the floor.

Ankles, legs and thighs were bound and tightly cinched, with the cinch rope from my thighs pulled tightly through my ass cheeks (Damn! I’d forgotten a butt-plug, too late now) and tied around my waist.

My gag came next; it’s a soft ball (actually meant as a toy for dogs!) about 50mm in diameter and, for me, very filling without being uncomfortable to wear for long periods (though my jaws do sometimes ache after 2 hours!). I first pulled a knee-high over my head, these are a new brand (can’t remember the name) and seem both more robust and stretchy than previous styles. The knee-high is a tight fit and the ‘knee-band’ is very snug around my neck, I tuck this first one inside the turtle-neck of my body. The gag is worn over this layer of nylon and is held in place by inserting the ball inside the doubled-up legs of a pair of laddered tights, then using the tights to bind it into position. I find this method both secure and sexy, with the ball forcing the nylon of the knee-high into my mouth. I finish off my head with a second knee-high, pulled over the first, the gag and down outside the turtle-neck of my body – I’m almost fully encased with only my hands now free from a covering (or more!) of lovely soft nylon.

Checking all is in place, knife on floor, soft duvet positioned to cushion my fall if I roll from the bed and remaining ropes within easy reach, I can switch on the video and am ready to go.

I’ve prepared two coils of rope for my wrists and upper body and two more for securing those coils in place. The first is a short length from my ankles, ending in a noose that will pull tight level with my ass before my legs are fully extended. Whilst I’m kneeling on the bed this rope is slack enough to allow me to tuck the noose into my waist rope alongside my wrist coils. The second rope is for cinching the upper body coils, which I now proceed to bind myself with. The coils are tight enough to fit over my chest and arms (with my arms by my side) and not slip down my body. I use the second length of rope to first cinch the left-hand side, between my body and upper arm, and then, pulling across my chest, repeat the process on my right-hand side. By taking the rope across the front of my body, when I move my arms backwards to fasten my wrists the cinch will be pulled tighter still, adding to my bondage and helplessness. I only discovered this technique recently and can’t believe I’ve missed out on something to simple and yet so enhancing to a session.

Now I’m precariously balanced on the bed with arms lashed to my sides and legs totally bound. I have ticked the two remaining knee-highs into the sleeves of the body, so that I can now easily retrieve them and pull them onto each of my arms in turn, finishing my encasement with a thin nylon ‘mitten’ over each hand (sometimes I go for multiple layers, making it harder to manipulate my fingers to gain freedom). I need to be very careful now, and avoid slipping over before my wrists are fully secured. Reaching behind my back I pull the wrist coils from the waist rope and slip them over my right arm, then pluck the noose form the same resting place and tug the free coils through it. Now I force my left hand and wrist through the coils, with the noose in position to cinch the coils tight when pulled (the nylon on my hands make this easier, so I can use tighter coils than if my skin was bare).

kneeling set-up.JPG   

I have, on occasion, made the mistake of pulling the noose through the waist rope rather than out from it – whilst this may not sound a big deal, it is! What happens is that your wrist coils aren’t just cinched tight together, but they are pulled tightly into the small of your back as well. I confess that this is hopelessly sexy as a self-bondage position, but it is very, very difficult to escape from if done ‘properly’ (i.e. tight!). I have tried less stringent bondages with the noose looped around the waist rope and the wrist coils and can safely say that you can get well bound. If you do try this, assuming you all haven’t aeady (and it’s just me who’s late to the party), then make sure you have a back-up escape plan (knife or self-bondage buddy) or you could end up in a great deal of trouble.

Deep breaths, I need to take deep breaths – this is the point of no return. My wrists are in the coils, the noose ready to cinch them tight, all I have to do is fall over onto the bed. Such a simple thing to do, I’ve spent the last 5 minutes trying not to! But now I’m hesitant – will I simply roll over and over and fall off the bed? Will the noose pull tight, trapping me, and then I won’t find the knife to get free? All these thoughts are flooding through my mind – I think they must for all of us who really ‘go for it’ in the self-bondage stakes. I’m ready – I lean to my right and then gravity captures me. I’m falling, falling, and then I’m on my side and involuntarily trying to straighten my legs out.

kneeling falling.JPG    I just had to include this clip of me falling over!

kneeling stuck.JPG   

Ahhh! I’m trapped! 😁

The wonderful feelings of helplessness as I feel the tightness around my wrists, arms, legs and body – self-bondage nirvana!
I’m not waiting for the ice to melt or some other delayed release, it is only my desire to stay bound that initially holds me in the ropes embrace. My mind begins its fantasy ‘trip’ as I imagine all the other things I could have done or included. For a moment I create the image of a devious ice release, timed to only free me after an earlier enema has flooded my bowels. As I lie bound and helpless I heap fantasy on fantasy. Now I’m bound with my legs in the air, the massager on, a tube fixed over my cock and tied into my open mouth. To cum means to swallow, the massager will be set to run through 40 cycles, each 5th one will be long enough to force that cum out of my helpless cock. On and on I drift from simple to complex and back again.

kneeling well tied.JPG   

Too soon I feel the urge for freedom; the only perverse denial I have imposed upon myself is the need to stay bound. I could simply lie here for longer, but I can’t – other lusts are taking over my body, the need to cum is a loud voice in what I will do next. A struggle, along with the rope marks to prove it, is all that is required to free my wrists – no need for the knife this time.

I’m strangely angry; why did I free myself? I still want bondage and yet I’m free by my own choice and actions. My legs and arms are still bound and I now choose to deny the sexual release I wished for and bind myself once more.

This time I tie my wrists in front of my body and not behind, maybe thinking to tease myself whilst bound. I don’t really know myself what I had planned – being in the ‘self-bondage zone’ can create some strange thought patterns (see SB03 2009 for the consequences of such thoughts!).☺

hands front.JPG   

I use the same ropes and principles to secure my wrists to the chest rope, though the final binding is much easier, and again go through a period of delightful fantasy before being overcome by other needs and wants. The viewer may spot that the rope from ankles to wrist noose passed across my crotch, I confess to attempting to use this as a stimulus and being very, very, frustrated when I failed to bring myself to orgasm (which is probably a good thing!).

hands front tied.JPG   

What went well?
Am I surprised that simple bondage (OK – simple when compared to!) turned out to be more fun? After years of self-bondage I never seem to learn that simple is sometimes the best. But, as we have discussed on Ra’s Blog, isn’t the planning and anticipation all part of the game and thrill?
My new turtle-necked body (I want to type ‘…my new body…’ but that sounds really weird!) is a real find and will hopefully see much use in coming years and sessions. In a perfect world it would have been either tight, stretchy lycra or a heavy duty (100+ denier?) tan pantyhose material – but we must make do with what we have!
I still love the bondage where I am free to roll around and try (and often fail) to stimulate myself; it’s a perverse ‘freedom’ that does something for me.

What could be improved?

It may sound contrary to what I’ve written above, but I know, deep down, that helplessness is what I crave and unless it is imposed totally upon me I will always end frustrated at the sessions conclusion.
I have to force a delayed release upon myself - maybe not every time, but at least more often.
The enema and/or forced swallowing (I even fantasised about Ra’s ‘piss-gag’ and hood set-up) where such strong images that I know I will attempt them at some point. I’ve tried them before, but need to combine scenarios to bring them fully to fantasy level.
Butt-plug! Why do I so often leave out the one toy I begin to lust so much for once bound? When starting a session I often pick up the plug and then think ‘no’ or even attempt to insert it but stop if it feels to tight on the day. I’m beginning to feel that the plug should become a rule of my session – no plug = no bondage. Maybe even that could become a fantasy element – I’m ‘forced’ to take the plug/dildo in my ass (this is drifting into homo-erotic but why not?) before being bound, even though it’s me doing it all.
Better photos fro you folks – yet again I must apologise for the poor quality of screen caps from the video.
So there you have it – the final session of my time ‘home alone’.
I hope you enjoyed and maybe learnt something – even if only ‘how not to’!

Play safe, have fun.

MJ
Oooph... I have some thoughts, but full back up first ...
(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: And I had a new bodysuit to play in!
New stuff is always stimulating. I ordered a rubber look lycra leotard, but still haven't received it yet. Very disappointing...

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: A high neck, full back
Aha, sounds about right 😉

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I’d opted for the XL size and ordered prior to my week alone – now was my first chance to play.
I opted for a size smaller, and ordered a month ago...

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: and the usual fiddle with the hook/eye fasteners at the crotch.
... they fasten to everything but what they are intended to fastened to...

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: require me to roll off the bed and reach a knife positioned on the floor.
My typical way to freedom.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: Damn! I’d forgotten a butt-plug
How can it be forgotten? This is always the first thing I think of!!! ;-D

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: My gag came next; it’s a soft ball ... I find this method both secure and sexy, with the ball forcing the nylon of the knee-high into my mouth.
Ever tried to use sticky tape over the gag and nylon? Different feeling, I know.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I finish off my head with a second knee-high, pulled over the first, the gag and down outside the turtle-neck of my body
So the gag is caught in between the two layers. Good.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: The second rope is for cinching the upper body coils, which I now proceed to bind myself with. The coils are tight enough to fit over my chest and arms (with my arms by my side) and not slip down my body. I use the second length of rope to first cinch the left-hand side, between my body and upper arm, and then, pulling across my chest, repeat the process on my right-hand side. By taking the rope across the front of my body, when I move my arms backwards to fasten my wrists the cinch will be pulled tighter still, adding to my bondage and helplessness. I only discovered this technique recently and can’t believe I’ve missed out on something to simple and yet so enhancing to a session.
I tried that once during my first (and the last, so far) attempt to bind myself Japanese way. In my case the body coil slid up. Probably should try that again.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: Now I’m precariously balanced on the bed with arms lashed to my sides and legs totally bound. I have ticked the two remaining knee-highs into the sleeves of the body, so that I can now easily retrieve them and pull them onto each of my arms in turn, finishing my encasement with a thin nylon ‘mitten’ over each hand (sometimes I go for multiple layers, making it harder to manipulate my fingers to gain freedom).
Condoms are very restrictive mittens, however it's too difficult to put them on your hands.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I need to be very careful now, and avoid slipping over before my wrists are fully secured.
I found that balancing on a soft bed is a very non-trivial task 😉

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: the nylon on my hands make this easier, so I can use tighter coils than if my skin was bare.
Never paid any attention to the fact, because my hands are always covered in something (nylon, latex), but it's a good point.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I have, on occasion, made the mistake of pulling the noose through the waist rope rather than out from it – whilst this may not sound a big deal, it is!
Hence, recommended ;-P

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: a back-up escape plan (knife or self-bondage buddy) or you could end up in a great deal of trouble.
A knife as a main escape plan.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I just had to include this clip of me falling over!
Video, please 😉

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: Ahhh! I’m trapped! 😁
Yesss!!!

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I heap fantasy on fantasy. Now I’m bound with my legs in the air, the massager on, a tube fixed over my cock and tied into my open mouth. To cum means to swallow, the massager will be set to run through 40 cycles, each 5th one will be long enough to force that cum out of my helpless cock.
Actually.... Why not?

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I could simply lie here for longer, but I can’t – other lusts are taking over my body, the need to cum is a loud voice in what I will do next.
Of course, you can! Just use a simple ice time-lock to keep you on the bed 😉

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I now choose to deny the sexual release
This is the biggest problem. That's why I'm thinking about chastity devices. You will not lose the mood in this case.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I use the same ropes and principles to secure my wrists to the chest rope, though the final binding is much easier, and again go through a period of delightful fantasy before being overcome by other needs and wants.
Did you try to sleep?

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: no plug = no bondage.
Correct. Also: no gag - no bondage

Here's an idea. You do not have to insert the plug all the way up. Just lubricate it, and insert only the tip, then pull pantyhose, swimsuits, leotards up and over. Position the plug the correct way and "forget about it". It will find its way later, slowly.

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: Better photos fro you folks – yet again I must apologise for the poor quality of screen caps from the video.
See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4146 😉

(31 Jul 2009, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: Play safe, have fun.

I definitely need to....
Hi Ra!

Thanks for the reply and comments!

...and thanks for not pointing out the 'typos' (so much for using Word to edit before posting!) ☺

Oh indeed, how I wished I'd set the session up with an ice-lock - but sometimes, as with the butt-plug, the plan isn't perfect (or, in my case, changes at the last minute!).

Can I sleep whilst bound? - Only once in all my years of trying, and then only for a short time (still very sexy waking up in bondage though!).

Not fully inserting the butt-plug, but letting it find it's own way 'in' during a session sounds a fantastic idea - but how do I make it work?
I confess to having some plugs (the ones that are easier to insert) come out during a session (very frustrating!), even when covered in many pairs of pantyhose. So how could I rig myself up to ensure the plug didn't slide away from it's intended destination?

Need to think about the video - I'm shy about sharing with a large audience (hence the editing of photo's) and also unsure about how to post.

On another matter:
Disappointed with so many 'views' but so few comments (saving your good self) - I guess many must be on vacation or are shy (like me) about confessing to their 'sinful' secret fantasies.

MJ
Views vs comments. Yeah, I noticed 😉 I think this is a tendency. See this post and comments: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2178

On the other hand, how often do you leave comments in various forums, blogs, fetish sites? Even if you like an article?
More points about absence of comments.

o- To make a sensible comment, you need to have a similar experience. Do you know how many people tie themselves in a similar way? Not many. Check self-bondage forums. It's interesting, but all self-bondage forums are different.

o- To make a comment you need to read and understand the whole post. The experience and various investigations show that people prefer to read short messages. Some lose the idea if the post is longer than an SMS message 😉

o- Some look for pictures only

o- Commenting takes time. Time to read, time to think, time to answer.

o- Commenting (and posting) means you have to say something 😉 If you've nothing to say... You usually say nothing. Some reply with:

o- wow!
o- awesome post very sexy pix
o- +1
o- kewl i wish i were there
o- I want to suck your cock encased in pantyhose, but I'm not a gay
o- thanx
o- etc...

I saw users who left THOUSANDS of "awesome post very sexy pix thanx"!!!! Actually he (I bet it was he) did not miss a single post. Do you need such comments?

Users do not spend more than 5 sec on a page with a picture, unless there is something to masturbate on ;-D No picture? Next site.
You know what? I spent more than two hours responding to just a few posts. It does not pay back. Simple math ... You really have to have to say something. BTW, some do not speak English. Or understand, but cannot write. I noticed hits from various translating engines.
Hmmm... time for some thinking.

OK – thought about it, and I see it like this:

Just looking? Yes - most (but hopefully not all) viewers are probably only after 'eye candy' as the American's would say - a picture or scene that turns them on. Fair play! I like to spend a bit more time in getting my 'kicks' and using my brain (I hope!) and not just my libido!!!

Comments that mean nothing? I agree – if you haven’t something constructive to add (criticism can be constructive, if well argued and always best from experience) don’t just enter something to fill the page. But, if you’ve never tried something, don’t be afraid to ask the ‘stupid’ question – because it isn’t stupid, it’s a very good question for to ask and others probably want to ask it too but are too embarrassed!

Only 5 seconds on a page! – Good grief ❗
I can’t even begin to visualize what a writer is trying to describe until I’ve read a post at least twice! And even then I sometimes have to ask ‘stupid’ questions because I want to know more! ☺

Not everyone can write in English: Ah, you have me there… I truly apologise to all for my very typical English arrogance and assumption (no, not assumption – let’s call it cultural blindness) to the fact that the vast majority of this world’s inhabitants can not write in English (sadly I include many of my own country folk in this statement) and rely on the very clever translation devices to enjoy (I hope) my tales. Sorry

MJ
No, I do understand your frustration. I also want comments and participation. But I see tendencies and try to explain them (hey, I'm an ENTP after all 😉 So, I believe more in visits. To get more visits, you need more content. To get more content, you need to work more. To work more you need more time and money. The bad thing is this hobby does not pay back. On the pro side - it adds to various experiences.

Earlier I spent more time playing, now I spend more time writing about it ;-D
Hey I am new here and I read this post and I kinda wish I could try it but kinda lacking in the money department at the moment. but your experience was quite interesting. And Ra I would like to thank you for an awsome forum I love some of the tecniques that you talk about. I am looking forward to more insite thanks again. And Again Madjack brillent story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB04/2018 – Home Alone (part 4) time for corset action madjack 16 5,304 21 Jul 2023, 19:56
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB04/2019 – Dildo on a pole (part 1) madjack 6 3,077 29 Jul 2019, 23:15
Last Post: ltxrob
MJ-SB04/2017 – An unexpected adventure madjack 0 2,661 18 Oct 2017, 20:45
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB04/2016 – Recreating a chair tie #2 madjack 2 3,912 07 Nov 2016, 17:08
MJ-SB04/2015 – Home alone session 4: A night to remember madjack 4 6,882 30 May 2015, 07:13

Contributors: Like Ra (7) , madjack (4) , rataius (1)