Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Latex TPurple new Socks 0.4mm Cosplay Slim Stocking Five Toes Seamless Sox Unisex Long Knee High tight
$25.23

latex zentai
100% Latex Rubber Gummi Grau Coat Cosplay Catsuit Top Zentai 0.4mm Masquerade S-XXL
$187.07-62%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Design Fitness Spring T-shirts for Women Autumn Top Basic Lace Trim Cut Out Sexy Tee Shirts Fashion Retro 2024
$21.76-50%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Fashion Stiletto High Heels Women Pump Sexy Buckle Strap Party Prom Strippers Mule Female Sandals Shoes
$48.22-50%

speerise
Speerise Kids Ballet Leotard Open-back Sleeveless Turtleneck Girls Gymnastics Spandex Toddler Romper Dance suit Costumes
$15.61-31%

crossdresser silicone body
KnowU Crossdresser Cosplay Fake Muscle Silicone Male Chest Half Body Suit High Collar Sleeveless False Muscle Suit
$329.72-19%

bondage
Adult Sexy Erotic Lingerie PU Leather Bondage Bdsm Gothic Clothes Women Sex Toys fetish Wear Bandana Binding Corset
$89.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
(17 Nov 2023, 20:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Not pure lycra, the design is quite interesting. Sheer leotard with long sleeves, built-in gloves, and PVC panties
That's some incredibly impractical yet intriguing design there...
Can imagine it would be a "clubbing" thing in vanilla life... but with gloves and attached PVC panties... not functional after a few hours or drinks!! Rolleyes
(18 Nov 2023, 19:22 )ltxrob Wrote: but with gloves and attached PVC panties...
...and shiny pantyhose underneath ... 😋
Do you guys know any other swimsuit brands that are tight around the crotch area?
Way too small for me.
But I like it.
(23 Feb 2024, 05:51 )Tinker D Wrote: Way too small for me.
But I like it.

Same here - would need XL/2XL (even at my slimmest the chest size needs to be 100cm/40")

lovely looking clothing though 

MJ
I’ll top you with
45-40-50

220 lbs
Bookmarking ultrathin shiny leotards: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_oC0bODm
(28 Mar 2024, 21:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Bookmarking ultrathin shiny leotards: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_oC0bODm

Careful with these. I ordered a back zipped back one a couple of years ago.
But was unusable as the zip was almost to the bum & of course wasn't elastic. So it just made it in wearable.
Best stick to ones without zip or with only a short zip.
Guess it would be even worse with the zip through crotch versions.
This one is without a zip - it's got a crotch snap.
(29 Mar 2024, 00:58 )Like Ra Wrote: This one is without a zip - it's got a crotch snap.

The challenge I have with these 'high-cut' style leotards boils down to how is a chap like me intended to wear them?

What I mean is that the narrow, thong-like, crotch does not lend itself to easily accommodating my obvious male appendages or achieving a visibly appealing look. 
  • Leave them loose and my balls are painfully bifurcated by the crotch material - no thanks, not my scene
  • Wearing any of my chastity cages is a disaster with everything getting twisted or snagged
  • Tucking kind of works, but either I'm not very good at it or else the fit of the crotch piece somehow manages to un-tuck me
  • Tights underneath the leotard (which, of course, is a MUST) are too short in the waist (even my 'high-waisted' ones) and so there is always a disappointing area of bare flesh exposed, however I try to arrange things otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, the look is fantastic and I'd love to enjoy this style, but I can't get them to 'work' for me.

Oh, and for the record:  I'm not fat (admittedly I have been slimmer but there's no gut bulge to deal with) and I'm quite tall (185cm or there abouts - but not a bean-pole in appearance). 

MJ

Contributors: Anne (4) , B1u3 (4) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Cicada3 (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (3) , essanym (11) , herrpee (3) , jtr765 (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Kit-Katt (3) , krinlyc (4) , latexballet (2) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (213) , ltxrob (14) , lycraboynl (1) , madjack (24) , Max515 (6) , MIWSTIUS (5) , mozesd (3) , no smile (1) , onepieceguy (1) , Phill (1) , Poorwhitetrash (3) , sabrina1970 (1) , Strappado (13) , stucklord (1) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (33) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (13) , Will90MeeG (5) , Zooy (5)