Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
Wireless APP Electric Shock Vaginal Kegel Balls Vibrators G Spot Clitoris Stimulator Vibrating Egg Vibrator Sex Toys For Women
$228.69-29%

latex zentai
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

roanyer
ROANYER Transgender Silicone Breast Forms For Crossdresser C Cup East West Shape Fake Boobs Shemale Male Crossdressing
$566.28-50%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

transparent pantyhose
0D Ultra Thin Transparent Pantyhose Sexy One Line Crotch Slim Tights With Foot Shape Women Erotic Seamless Intimate Underwear
$4.04

zippidy
Evening Celebrate Wedding Sparkly Silver Mirrors Mesh Backless Split Dress Birthday Costume Stretch Dance Outfit Performance
$107.69-20%

Ftshist
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
(17 Nov 2023, 20:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Not pure lycra, the design is quite interesting. Sheer leotard with long sleeves, built-in gloves, and PVC panties
That's some incredibly impractical yet intriguing design there...
Can imagine it would be a "clubbing" thing in vanilla life... but with gloves and attached PVC panties... not functional after a few hours or drinks!! Rolleyes
(18 Nov 2023, 19:22 )ltxrob Wrote: but with gloves and attached PVC panties...
...and shiny pantyhose underneath ... 😋
Do you guys know any other swimsuit brands that are tight around the crotch area?
Way too small for me.
But I like it.
(23 Feb 2024, 05:51 )Tinker D Wrote: Way too small for me.
But I like it.

Same here - would need XL/2XL (even at my slimmest the chest size needs to be 100cm/40")

lovely looking clothing though 

MJ
I’ll top you with
45-40-50

220 lbs
Bookmarking ultrathin shiny leotards: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_oC0bODm
(28 Mar 2024, 21:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Bookmarking ultrathin shiny leotards: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_oC0bODm

Careful with these. I ordered a back zipped back one a couple of years ago.
But was unusable as the zip was almost to the bum & of course wasn't elastic. So it just made it in wearable.
Best stick to ones without zip or with only a short zip.
Guess it would be even worse with the zip through crotch versions.
This one is without a zip - it's got a crotch snap.
(29 Mar 2024, 00:58 )Like Ra Wrote: This one is without a zip - it's got a crotch snap.

The challenge I have with these 'high-cut' style leotards boils down to how is a chap like me intended to wear them?

What I mean is that the narrow, thong-like, crotch does not lend itself to easily accommodating my obvious male appendages or achieving a visibly appealing look. 
  • Leave them loose and my balls are painfully bifurcated by the crotch material - no thanks, not my scene
  • Wearing any of my chastity cages is a disaster with everything getting twisted or snagged
  • Tucking kind of works, but either I'm not very good at it or else the fit of the crotch piece somehow manages to un-tuck me
  • Tights underneath the leotard (which, of course, is a MUST) are too short in the waist (even my 'high-waisted' ones) and so there is always a disappointing area of bare flesh exposed, however I try to arrange things otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, the look is fantastic and I'd love to enjoy this style, but I can't get them to 'work' for me.

Oh, and for the record:  I'm not fat (admittedly I have been slimmer but there's no gut bulge to deal with) and I'm quite tall (185cm or there abouts - but not a bean-pole in appearance). 

MJ

Contributors: Anne (4) , B1u3 (4) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Cicada3 (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (3) , essanym (11) , herrpee (3) , jtr765 (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Kit-Katt (3) , krinlyc (4) , latexballet (2) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (213) , ltxrob (14) , lycraboynl (1) , madjack (24) , Max515 (6) , MIWSTIUS (5) , mozesd (3) , no smile (1) , onepieceguy (1) , Phill (1) , Poorwhitetrash (3) , sabrina1970 (1) , Strappado (13) , stucklord (1) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (33) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (13) , Will90MeeG (5) , Zooy (5)