Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Transparent Sucker Anal Sex Toys with Erotic Butt Stimulation Gadgets for Women Vagina Anal Training Butt Plug Prostate Massager
$3.62-50%

arm binder
Bdsm Discipline Belts Leather Armbinder Restraint Straps Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Binder Glove Sleeves Sex Toys For Couples
$101.20

app chastity
APP Remote Vibrating Cock Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Couple Delay Ejaculation Chastity Scrotum Testicles Male Massager Vibrator
$53.95-70%

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrators For Women Vaginal Egg Kegel Ball Vibrator G Spot Anal Dildo Vibrator Adult Sex Toys Female Sexshop
$183.92

masturbator
Automatic Thrusting Big Dildo Vibrator Remote Control Vaginal G Spot Massager Retractable Masturbators Adult Sex Toys for Women
$31.61

sexye doll
SEXYE Japanese Style Silicone Sex Dolls Big Breast Wig Love Doll For Man Adult Toys
$2752.75

inlzdz
Kids Girls Gymnastics Set Sports Dance Outfits Sleeveless Shiny Rhinestones Crop Top with Leggings Stage Performance Clothes
$23.12-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Mummy
This is somethign I've always found interesting, and would like to try some day. Has anyone ever used a lycra sleep-sac before? I imagine it better if the hands are bound behind the back.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eel4_MROQQ
[/video]

Here's another good one I found a long time ago

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdfcDiZbdL0
[/video]
(28 Jan 2012, 22:29 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: Has anyone ever used a lycra sleep-sac before? I imagine it better if the hands are bound behind the back.

Don't know why they are called sleep-sac 😁 Great fun but no so good to sleep in. I'm certain they are designed to keep you wide awake !
(29 Jan 2012, 00:18 )Marcus Wrote: Don't know why they are called sleep-sac 😁 Great fun but no so good to sleep in. I'm certain they are designed to keep you wide awake !

Ooooooor. Maybe you begin asleep do yo circumstances, but mysteriously wake up inside one. Trapped and confused, you wake up to find yourself with no way out. Another fantasy for the book.
(29 Jan 2012, 00:23 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: mysteriously wake up inside one. Trapped and confused, you wake up to find yourself with no way out. Another fantasy for the book.

Hmmm drugged and bagged.... Definitely go with that one...
Just need to add a nice thick hood underneath so as you sweat it slowly makes the air more moist and hot as it gets harder and harder to breath.
(29 Jan 2012, 00:45 )Marcus Wrote: Hmmm drugged and bagged.... Definitely go with that one...
Just need to add a nice thick hood underneath so as you sweat it slowly makes the air more moist and hot as it gets harder and harder to breath.

And the best fantasy turns into the greatest, Now I'm dying to try it ☹ I hate reaching for things that are always too far away.
(29 Jan 2012, 00:49 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: And the best fantasy turns into the greatest, Now I'm dying to try it ☹ I hate reaching for things that are always too far away.

LOL I think we must be wired alike.....

(29 Jan 2012, 00:59 )Marcus Wrote: LOL I think we must be wired alike.....

Maybe. Who knows, maybe that's a good thing.
Have you looked at the "Darlex" stuff at Winter Fetish ?
I want to get one of their straight jackets... has a hood - limmited breathing...
Might be worth you having a look 😉 sounds like it might punch your buttons too.
(29 Jan 2012, 01:13 )Marcus Wrote: Have you looked at the "Darlex" stuff at Winter Fetish ?
I want to get one of their straight jackets... has a hood - limmited breathing...
Might be worth you having a look 😉 sounds like it might punch your buttons too.

Everything looks very exciting, but my wallet doesn't agree ☹

Actually the hoods are decently priced, but the sleep sacs will have to be saved for.

I'm desperately trying to find some people who perhaps aeady have some equipment. Hell I'm desperately trying to find some one who even shares that hobby.
(29 Jan 2012, 01:21 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: Actually the hoods are decently priced, but the sleep sacs will have to be saved for.
Yeah they are $$ but on the flip side should last a long time and can be washed at home....
I'm still trying to work out how I can drop by leather straight jacket to the dry cleaners and not die of embrassment. Didn't think of that when I bought it ! Think I'll have to make friends with the dry clean people first !!!

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Joyl27 (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (3) , mad.mardigan (2) , Marcus (5) , no smile (2) , systemisdownz10 (7) , Tinker D (5)