Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA035)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

gaff men
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-40%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Short Sleeve Ballet Dance Skirted Leotard One Piece Bodysuit with Skirts Scoop Neck Gymnastics Dress Stage Wear
$29.75-34%

latex fetish
Seamless 3D Unisex Black Red Short Latex Gloves Mittens Fetish 5 Finger Wrist Length
$17.65-35%

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 54) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask TouHou Project COS Cartoon Anime Silicone Shinki Cosplay Mask Kigurumi
$966.78-10%

transgender
Men Silicone Fake Vagina Underwear Panties Hiding Gaff Penetratable Realistic Pussy for Crossdresser Transgender Shemale
$11.31-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Mummy
(29 Jan 2012, 01:41 )Marcus Wrote: Yeah they are $$ but on the flip side should last a long time and can be washed at home....
I'm still trying to work out how I can drop by leather straight jacket to the dry cleaners and not die of embrassment. Didn't think of that when I bought it ! Think I'll have to make friends with the dry clean people first !!!

Who knows, maybe they can show you how they clean there's XD
(29 Jan 2012, 01:21 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: Hell I'm desperately trying to find some one who even shares that hobby.
In the real life? In person?

I think you have found some in the virtual one 😉
(29 Jan 2012, 20:40 )Like Ra Wrote: In the real life? In person?

I think you have found some in the virtual one 😉

Yes I have, and am very gracious, but it doesn't stop the real life search
I got a mummy sleep sack and legs together zentai suit the other day from eBay. (Seller: maxhoc)
I've tried them quickly together with a couple of normal zentai suits first.
Full Suit - open face suit - legs together suit - mummy bag.
My bag has double ended zips and I used it with the zip in front.
The zipper pull catch lock is quite good on these. If the angle isn't right it's not opening!!
A fun 30 minutes was had.
I have one too. Full hood, internal sleeves and a dual zip back zipper.
Some what easy to get into, and easy to sleep in.
But getting out is a bit hard. This is because the one I have have what I call a one way cuff. The cuff is tapered to allow your hand to slide through, but after your hand gets past the cuff, the cuff closes in on your wrist, making it very hard to pull out.
Add a few straps, and your in for a real fun night.

The things I would love to have added to my suit would be the penis sleeve with ball sac, leg sleeves and some kind of of collar that can be locked on.
I'm looking at one of the fetsfash ones.
But they tell me that I would not be able to get in and out alone in theirs as the arm hole is the same as a catsuit and the sleeve is actually sewn flat externally really limiting the possibility of using it solo with the sleeves.
Was yours with internal tubes rather than fitted sleeves?
Yes, it has internal sleeves.
What I can do is slip my legs in, and pull the suit over my shoulders. I then put the hood on and zip it closed.
My suit is very streachy, and I can move around in it.
I then spin the suit around so the zipper is now centered in the back.
Then I slip one arm into the sleeve and then the other arm.
As I wiggle my hands, they then slip past the cuffs and I'm in.

To get out, I have to work my wrist around and around till it works itself out.
Then I unzip, and I'm free. It takes about 5 mins to get into my mummy sack, but it can take over 30 mins to get out.

If your wearing a catsuit or pantyhose, getting out will take longer.

Have a beer, wear a piss tube, zip up and plesent dreams.
So who made yours?
Sounds fun.
I got this a number of years ago off the net.
I'm not sure they are still around.
The one I have is black. I would like to get another one, red with a black internal sleeves and black zipper.
I also have other options as well. One thing I do want is a set of spandex bands sewed on the outside the mummy sack. These bands are about 1.5" wide and fit around the ankles and just below the knees.
And maybe one around the waist.
An extra one around the neck for looks.

But I'll check around and see if I can find the people who made it.
I think it was called Graphic Designs in FL. USA.

But, like I said, that was a long time ago.
(29 Aug 2015, 01:47 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, it has internal sleeves.
Where did you get yours?

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Joyl27 (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (3) , mad.mardigan (2) , Marcus (5) , no smile (2) , systemisdownz10 (7) , Tinker D (5)