Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Jeusn Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men's Adult Goods
$2.48

dildo gag
Adult Sex 18+ Games Sucker Cup Dildos Female Masturbator Dildo Sex Toys For Woman Couples Intimacy Sex Products Fetish Bondage
$7.05-40%

transparent panties
Transparent Lace Ladies Panties Low Waist Seamless Pajamas Briefs Fashion Wear Womens Pants for Women
$15.97

yizyif
Kids Girls Circus Ringmaster Costume Halloween Cosplay Dress Long Sleeve Lion Tamer Themed Party Carnival Fancy Dress Up Clothes
$19.28-29%

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-10%

latex swimsuit
Rubber Catsuit with Front Zip Latex Black Sleeveless Sports Sexy Fitness Bodys Swimsuit
$136.71-19%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Fetish 21Cm High Ballet Heels Boots For Women Crotch Thigh High Long Boots Women Pointed Toe Platform Shoes Custom
$324.28-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Mummy
See above.
(29 Aug 2015, 23:49 )Joyl27 Wrote:
(29 Aug 2015, 01:47 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, it has internal sleeves.
Where did you get yours?

Quote: But I'll check around and see if I can find the people who made it.
I think it was called Graphic Designs in FL. USA.
Thanks and sorry! Didn't pay attention.
Still checking.
If I can find it, I'll let you all know.
I will order such a spandex mummy bag on Aliexpress. The also has internal sleeves.

My fantasy is that my wife will help me close the zipper and maybe put a little lock on it. Blush
Well, I’m not fan of Lycra ones but I made my own latex neck entry sleepsack with internal sleeves. Once you’re in it, it’s very hard to pull the sleeves down, get your arm out and free yourself. I managed it one time and was surprised the latex did not tear down.

I often get in it about an hour before my wife go to sleep and have to wait for her to release me, sometimes with a little extra 😉.
(07 Jan 2023, 20:21 )no smile Wrote: I made my own latex neck entry sleepsack with internal sleeves.

I wish i could make my own latex sleepsack. Did you have any tips or tutorials to make one?
Not really. This one one of my first designs. I had read some tutorial about how to glue and work with latex. Then I did the pattern myself by measuring the total length of key part of the body : neck, shoulder, elbow flatten on the, butt, knee, feet.

Then I added half the with of these part from my arms and deduced about 90% to have the total sack should be around your body. Halved by 2 and 2 cm added for the seam, you have you latex pattern 😉

The trickiest part was feet but I found a sock pattern and derived a 2 feet version from it by adding the width of middle feet to middle feet…

And for the sleeves, I glue them afterwards, they one side longer than the arm, starting about 5cm below the shoulder ( the glue part on the sack) and the length of the opposite is about the same 5-8cm above the elbow. The width of the sleeves is wider than the arm at the top because you’ll need to pull on them to slip you arm in it and this is done by losing them with the first entered hand which old the other sleeves so, a huge tear…. But once both arms are in it, you won’t be able to pull the sleeves enough to get you elbow out if sized correctly…. So, you’ll need someone to get out of it. Don’t try it alone 😉

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Joyl27 (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (3) , mad.mardigan (2) , Marcus (5) , no smile (2) , systemisdownz10 (7) , Tinker D (5)