Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Faux Latex Pencil Skirts Women High Waist Bodycon Skirts Hems Split Office Lady Shiny Patent Leather Midi Skirts Clubwear Custom
$45.33-39%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh Boots Women 75-80Cm Long Shalft 20Cm High Heel Women Platform Shoes Fetish Stripper Heels Custom 15Cm 17Cm
$313.39-35%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60-10%

wetlook
Mens Wetlook PVC Leather T Shirts Tops Black Punk Tight Fitness Clothing Short Sleeve Zipper Mens Stage Tops Sexy Party Clubwear
$17.54-9%

msemis
Kids Girls Ballet Praise Dance Dress Long Sleeve Modern Lyrical Dresses Celebration of Spirit Church Worship Performance Costume
$9.47-40%

anal vibrator
Soft Sexy Huge Dildo Skin Feeling Realistic Penis Sex Toys for Women Big Dicks Double Layersilicong Suction Cup Anal stimulator
$9.98

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men
$202.65-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Long term wearing pantyhose, do you feel emotionally attached to it?
Not just pantyhose, but also any other tight garments (socks, stockings, zentai, etc). I am wearing a pair of nude 5-toe pantyhose with penis sheath to simulate second skin.

I have been wearing it for 2 days without ever taking it off. I shower in it, I piss in it and defecate in it. I occasionally do night walks in public to feel what's it like for women to wear it like any normal garment. Even dead in the night there would be some people who might spot me in pantyhose. Though it is nude and 5-toed, the shine kinda gave it off. I felt a little embarrassed when people stare at me but that only increased my courage.

I intend to wear it for 1 week. Will try to wear it longer if there are no adverse side effects.

Just today I spotted some runs from my toe to the middle of my sole. Clearly it is not built for durability. Only just 2nd day of wearing it I feel my pantyhose as part of my skin. I am emotionally attached to it and the runs felt like I hurt myself for real.
Now's the 4th day of wearing it continuously. I often forget I'm still wearing pantyhose cuz I don't feel it there. I can hardly pinch and pull it away from my skin cuz it is very smooth and sticks to my skin quite well.
Oh, I wear them everyday....
Yeah, me too. I wear pantyhose 24x7 (though not the same) especially when it's warm (they prevent sweating and sticking to everything and to yourself). And the best way to wash pantyhose is to wear them to the shower.
(01 Jun 2012, 15:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, me too. I wear pantyhose 24x7 (though not the same) especially when it's warm (they prevent sweating and sticking to everything and to yourself). And the best way to wash pantyhose is to wear them to the shower.

Exactly: easy and hidden from curious lookers...
(06 Jun 2012, 06:22 )gal6070 Wrote: hidden from curious lookers
I do not hide anything 😉 OK, almost nothing 😁
curse154, how is it going?
I like the idea of wearing pantyhose fulltime, but always the same one...naa. Everyday another one or something like this 😊
I wear them 24-7, but at least I take them off to defecate!!! I also change them daily but wash them by wearing them in the bath or shower!
I usually change pantyhose several times a day. I sleep in something thin and slippery. When I get up (if it's not too warm) I pull on 40den shiny support ones. If I go outside I wear sheer, shimmering 10-20den pantyhose. And during the evenings - something interesting/funny - leopard print, dual tone, etc.

BTW, there is a dedicated thread What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? doxel 138 40,077 30 Mar 2024, 23:04
Last Post: Like Ra
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 194,755 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Wearing pantyhose in public Tights 10 11,913 02 Apr 2020, 16:21
Last Post: Like Ra
An (almost) scientific research into current British Tights wearing trends madjack 20 21,842 02 Feb 2020, 10:44
Last Post: PetraJane
Are they wearing pantyhose? Bobyao 7 6,847 28 May 2014, 22:43
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , curse154 (2) , gal6070 (2) , Like Ra (3) , Tia-Anna (1)