Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Wiggogo Orange Ginger Lace Front Wig Human Hair 30 Inch Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wig Deep Wave 13X4 13X6 Hd Lace Frontal Wigs
$178.95-55%

leg binder
MISTHIN Shapewear Leg Fajas Reductoras Y Modeladoras Mujer Corset Binder Women Bodysuit Colombian Waist Trainer Control Panties
$29.45-35%

dildo gag
Insertable BSDM Silicone Mouth Dildo Gag Ball,Slave Oral Sex Deep Throat Training,Adult Toys For Couples Games,Muzzle Bondage
$6.24

remote app vibrator
Bluetooth G Spot Dildo Vibrator for Women APP Long Distance Remote Control Clitoris Stimulator Vibrating Egg Sex Toys for Female
$10.68

vac-u-lock toy
FREDORCH Sex Machine 27 kinds of VAC-U-LUCK Quick Connector Machine Attachments Suction Cup For All Sex Machine sex toys dildo
$20.92-19%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vaginal Dilator G Spot Expansion Stimulator 10-Frequency Vibration Sex Toys
$19.09

dildo
Super Realistic Soft Big Dildo Cheap Small Penis Silicone Suction Cup Vibrator Dick Anal Sex Toys Men Women Gay Strap on Cock
$10.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Long term wearing pantyhose, do you feel emotionally attached to it?
Not just pantyhose, but also any other tight garments (socks, stockings, zentai, etc). I am wearing a pair of nude 5-toe pantyhose with penis sheath to simulate second skin.

I have been wearing it for 2 days without ever taking it off. I shower in it, I piss in it and defecate in it. I occasionally do night walks in public to feel what's it like for women to wear it like any normal garment. Even dead in the night there would be some people who might spot me in pantyhose. Though it is nude and 5-toed, the shine kinda gave it off. I felt a little embarrassed when people stare at me but that only increased my courage.

I intend to wear it for 1 week. Will try to wear it longer if there are no adverse side effects.

Just today I spotted some runs from my toe to the middle of my sole. Clearly it is not built for durability. Only just 2nd day of wearing it I feel my pantyhose as part of my skin. I am emotionally attached to it and the runs felt like I hurt myself for real.
Now's the 4th day of wearing it continuously. I often forget I'm still wearing pantyhose cuz I don't feel it there. I can hardly pinch and pull it away from my skin cuz it is very smooth and sticks to my skin quite well.
Oh, I wear them everyday....
Yeah, me too. I wear pantyhose 24x7 (though not the same) especially when it's warm (they prevent sweating and sticking to everything and to yourself). And the best way to wash pantyhose is to wear them to the shower.
(01 Jun 2012, 15:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, me too. I wear pantyhose 24x7 (though not the same) especially when it's warm (they prevent sweating and sticking to everything and to yourself). And the best way to wash pantyhose is to wear them to the shower.

Exactly: easy and hidden from curious lookers...
(06 Jun 2012, 06:22 )gal6070 Wrote: hidden from curious lookers
I do not hide anything 😉 OK, almost nothing 😁
curse154, how is it going?
I like the idea of wearing pantyhose fulltime, but always the same one...naa. Everyday another one or something like this 😊
I wear them 24-7, but at least I take them off to defecate!!! I also change them daily but wash them by wearing them in the bath or shower!
I usually change pantyhose several times a day. I sleep in something thin and slippery. When I get up (if it's not too warm) I pull on 40den shiny support ones. If I go outside I wear sheer, shimmering 10-20den pantyhose. And during the evenings - something interesting/funny - leopard print, dual tone, etc.

BTW, there is a dedicated thread What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same? doxel 141 39,532 24 Mar 2024, 00:23
Last Post: Like Ra
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 194,468 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Wearing pantyhose in public Tights 10 11,873 02 Apr 2020, 16:21
Last Post: Like Ra
An (almost) scientific research into current British Tights wearing trends madjack 20 21,822 02 Feb 2020, 10:44
Last Post: PetraJane
Are they wearing pantyhose? Bobyao 7 6,827 28 May 2014, 22:43
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , curse154 (2) , gal6070 (2) , Like Ra (3) , Tia-Anna (1)