Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Plus Size S-3XL Sexy Lingerie Sleepwear Fashion Women Lace Nightie Gown Babydoll Bodycon Garter Mesh Erotic Sex Nightwear
$5.11

bondage corset
Women Panties Lingerie Strap On Dildos Bondage Belt Sets Corset Style Sex Underwear Erotic Toys For Couples Lesbian Games Tools
$8.00-28%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Silicone Anal Dildos for Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Animal Dildos Realistic Adult Masturbation big Horse Dog Blue Dildo
$69.45-50%

arm binder
BDSM Arm Binder Bondages,Leather Armbinder Restraint Straight Jacket,Crossed Armed Back Bag,Slave Lockable Gloves Adult Sex Toys
$17.32

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
milk first open chest sein clit tits Sex woman breast first vibrator men practice items tapon comes automatic assistant
$11.58-32%

dildo gag
PU Leather Harness Bondage Gag Soft Sponge Slave Mouth Plug Restraints Sex Slave Muzzle Strap on Oral Dildo Roleplay Sex Toy
$9.98-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leather shopping - interesting finds
Please post your interesting findings here.
I've never seen and never thought about leather bedding (I do use latex and PVC from time to time). But it looks really cool! Leather bedding

leather-bed-01.jpg     leather-bedding-02.jpg     leather-bedding-03.jpg   

From the description:

Quote:The bedding composed of leather- plumeau case and is so velvety soft that it’s not comparable to other beddings. As the bedding is temperature-regulating, it doesn’t only warm in the winter, but also cools in the summer in a pleasant way. Through the breathability of the leather there is no freezing as well as no sweating. Because of its easy maintenance you can use the bedding throughout the whole year. Its easy maintenance further enables you to use it hygienically. The fitted sheet adapts itself to the mattress in an optimal way as especially elastic rubber band has been used. Plumeau case and pillow case are closed with a zip.

DE Store: glordstyle
Ouch on the price though!!!
Yeah, good quality leather ( 😊 ) must have a corresponding price tag ( ☹ )...
Agreed!!
I shop leather lingerie here from time to time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Bare-Breast-Back-Zipper-Patent-leather-Jumpsuit-Vinyl-Lingerie-PS2003.jpg     Bare-Breast-Back-Zipper-Patent-leather-Jumpsuit-Vinyl-Lingerie-PS2003-1.jpg   
Total enclosure leather bondage zentai suit

leather_bondage_suit-01.jpg   

They've got more interesting stuff: Leather bondage shop
(19 Jan 2019, 22:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Total enclosure leather bondage zentai suit

They've got more interesting stuff: Leather bondage shop

I've looked at their stuff many times but some of their product photos are stolen from FetishLeatherCrafter which makes me think of Chinese knock-offs. Their prices also reflect the possibility of being Chinese knock-offs. Truthfully, I would love to find out for sure if their gear is any good, but I am unwilling to make that gamble.
(20 Jan 2019, 00:39 )essanym Wrote: FetishLeatherCrafter
Oh, thanks for reminding me about this fantastic site! BTW, most likely it's them (check the address).
(20 Jan 2019, 01:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Jan 2019, 00:39 )essanym Wrote: FetishLeatherCrafter
Oh, thanks for reminding me about this fantastic site! BTW, most likely it's them (check the address).

It actually makes me feel better now that you say it's most likely them, however I must also point out that the ebay user elvencontinents has some of the same exact listings as handcrafted1230 but the location is listed as Australia. I've seen ebay users that were definitely Chinese but they would list different countries of origin presumably to make people feel better about what they're getting.

Seeing has how elvencontinents has no negative feedback and the neutral feedback says that the leather quality is awesome, maybe they're both completely legit and possibly even related to the same craftsman. Maybe I will make a purchase at some point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 568 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 36 19,918 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans. Culmor 42 8,439 08 Dec 2021, 11:20
Last Post: latexballet
Story of a Leather Drive PJNagrom 4 2,028 26 May 2020, 13:44
Last Post: PJNagrom
Leather sleepsack on ebay essanym 0 1,335 24 Jul 2019, 05:51
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: essanym (3) , kbzlace (1) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (2) , MasterDQ (1) , p.hose (1) , wenken (1)